OMG just sniped 91 Ronaldinho!

SSL14
468 posts An Exciting Prospect
600,000 coins. Managed to connect to ultimate team for a few minutes before being disconnected :D.

Saw plenty of other bargains before being auto signed out. 83's and 84's going for low.

Comments

• heefmondo
    1450 posts Play-Off Hero
    Too good you.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9317 posts League Winner
    Pics, or it never happened :wink:
  • selb
    6359 posts Big Money Move
    Pic or it didn't happen
  • Lee321
    754 posts Semi-Pro
    Yeah course u did pal
  • MacGyver
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Love how people have to create some sort of lie to get attention on an internet message board. So sad.
  • DUserUP
    550 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 2018
    yea i just got TOTY ronaldo for 599,000 coins :dizzy: hahahaha
  • DUserUP
    550 posts An Exciting Prospect
    DUserUP wrote: »
    yea i just got TOTY ronaldo for 599,000 coins :dizzy: hahahaha

pic or it did not happen :lol:
  • Lizardo
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    Bahhh... I packed prime Dinho!

Who wants to see the pic? :D :D
  • CharlieC
    6184 posts Big Money Move
    Just sniped a full team of icons for two buttons and a mars bar
  • Irreverant1_
    370 posts Sunday League Hero
    I just packed Ronaldo, Messi and Pele in a Jumbo Premium Pack!
  • SSL14
    CharlieC wrote: »

Congrats Bro. Happy for you!

I don't need to prove anything to anyone on here. I couldn't care less if people believe it or not. Just stating the truth people, don't be mad because you missed out. GLORIOUS
  • selb
    6359 posts Big Money Move
    SSL14 wrote: »

Congrats Bro. Happy for you!

I don't need to prove anything to anyone on here. I couldn't care less if people believe it or not. Just stating the truth people, don't be mad because you missed out. GLORIOUS

You can't even provide a pic? So disappointing
  • Lizardo
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    Now, seriously talking, guys...

Can we assume that he's saying the truth?

I mean, why would someone come up with a fake story like this?

If I say that I pulled prime Dinho from a sbc reward, than it's because I did, right? No need to create fairy-tales...
  • Idek
    10087 posts Has That Special Something
    Lot of jealousy in this thread :D
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    Idek wrote: »

The FIFA community is absolutely FULL of jealous people lmao... I packed 90 Gullit on Black Friday and I had a ton of jealous haters calling me an EA employee and a bunch of other things and I won’t even get into all the hate that I get online. I’ve won games 3-0 where my opponent gets 1 or 2 shots all game compared to my 15, with their 82 OVR keeper making 10 saves, and they have the nerve to say I’m bad lmao... I love calling them out on it though. Just tell them “Your jealousy pleases me” and that will typically confuse them.
  • SSL14

The FIFA community is absolutely FULL of jealous people lmao... I packed 90 Gullit on Black Friday and I had a ton of jealous haters calling me an EA employee and a bunch of other things and I won’t even get into all the hate that I get online. I’ve won games 3-0 where my opponent gets 1 or 2 shots all game compared to my 15, with their 82 OVR keeper making 10 saves, and they have the nerve to say I’m bad lmao... I love calling them out on it though. Just tell them “Your jealousy pleases me” and that will typically confuse them.

Yea, its shocking. People love to hate and whine constantly on this forum I've noticed!
  • Grehan94
    392 posts Sunday League Hero
    SSL14 wrote: »

Yea, its shocking. People love to hate and whine constantly on this forum I've noticed!

• Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite

Cadburys buttons or regular buttons? lol
  • Waspy
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    all the above BS aside..... I feel for the seller and this **** show of a game thats shafted them gloriously.... though I thought I read it wasn't a thing when maintenance was ongoing?

Well played none the less
  • CharlieC
    6184 posts Big Money Move

Cadburys buttons or regular buttons? lol

:lol:
  • SSL14
    Waspy wrote: »
    all the above BS aside..... I feel for the seller and this **** show of a game thats shafted them gloriously.... though I thought I read it wasn't a thing when maintenance was ongoing?

Well played none the less

Yea I agree with what you're saying, but then it's always a risk selling well below market value to generate hype and many bids.

I'm surprised players still use this tactic, I've rarely seen cards listed at the base price greatly exceed the market value for a larger profit to the seller.