Icon CAM

paw14
1074 posts Professional
Prime Ronaldinho or Prime Gullit? Ronaldinho would start at CM on 7 chem and then switch with Gullit who would start at CAM

Comments

• Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Depends where you play dinho if gullit goes cam..
  • Campino
    26907 posts Player of the Year
    paw14 wrote: »
    Prime Ronaldinho or Prime Gullit? Ronaldinho would start at CM on 7 chem and then switch with Gullit who would start at CAM

What? Why?

What’s the rest of the team
  • heefmondo
    1450 posts Play-Off Hero
    ADP. 'nuf said
  • TORZADO
    5159 posts Big Money Move
    siempre del piero
  • sofyanm
    1963 posts Play-Off Hero
    R10 ST and Gullit CAM?
    Depends on your other players
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    edited April 2018
    b8c48893cde732b4b0b3887bb700209c.png @Campino @Agent VZ @sofyanm this is the team. I don’t have Dinho yet
  • Agent VZ
    b8c48893cde732b4b0b3887bb700209c.png @Campino @Agent VZ @sofyanm this is the team. I don’t have Dinho yet

Is Henry tradeable ? If so sell him and get dinho or just keep it.. There’s not much you can change in that team.. :D
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    Agent VZ wrote: »

Is Henry tradeable ? If so sell him and get dinho or just keep it.. There’s not much you can change in that team.. :D

Poverty team hahahahaha

Wouldn’t play Dinho at CM, would rather Guillt at LCM and the Dinho at CAM or ST
  • sofyanm
    1963 posts Play-Off Hero

What a team ahah
    I'd play Dinho ST and Gullit CAM or CM depending on you choice to use Kante or Henry
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional

@Agent VZ unfortunately Henry is not tradeable and that is what's causing me the issue. I've read good things about him at RCM but I'm not sure if i'm good enough defensively to play him there!

Poverty team hahahahaha

Wouldn’t play Dinho at CM, would rather Guillt at LCM and the Dinho at CAM or ST

@WoundedGoat Dinho would start at RCM (i'd sell Kante and switch Matthaus to LCM). I'd then have to swap Gullit and Dinho ingame which i'm not a massive fan of but i don't think i can start Dinho on 4 chem!
    sofyanm wrote: »

What a team ahah
    I'd play Dinho ST and Gullit CAM or CM depending on you choice to use Kante or Henry

@sofyanm would be a shame to bench Henry, he's scored around 400 goals for me! Do you think Dinho is a better striker than him?
  • WoundedGoat

Poverty team hahahahaha

@Agent VZ unfortunately Henry is not tradeable and that is what's causing me the issue. I've read good things about him at RCM but I'm not sure if i'm good enough defensively to play him there!

Poverty team hahahahaha

@WoundedGoat Dinho would start at RCM (i'd sell Kante and switch Matthaus to LCM). I'd then have to swap Gullit and Dinho ingame which i'm not a massive fan of but i don't think i can start Dinho on 4 chem!

What a team ahah

@sofyanm would be a shame to bench Henry, he's scored around 400 goals for me! Do you think Dinho is a better striker than him?

I use Prime Lothar at RCM bud, Prime Pat at CDM
  • Agent VZ
    edited April 2018
    @paw14 I personally love Kante and that’s why I havnt bothered switching over to prime mattaus so personally I would say keep him.. Cant see myself selling him for anyone unless pogba or nain get a tots..
    Thierry at cm iv never even thought about.. It would just feel wrong using him there. :D
    Just keep your setup and save the dinho coins for tots..
  • sofyanm
    1963 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2018

Poverty team hahahahaha

What a team ahah

I only tried Dinho. I use him ST on a 4231 or 41212 he's elite and fun at the same time
    He just missed a low driven shot at 87th minute on a 1vs1 situation in a competitive WL game last week but it doesn't happen often
  • Killashaw
    1216 posts Professional
    Icon Kaka!
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gullit cm and Dinho Cam
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    Thanks for the opinions everyone! Seems like it's split whether to keep things as it is or whether to buy Prime Dinho.
  • RebelRob
    5033 posts Big Money Move
    Thanks for the opinions everyone! Seems like it's split whether to keep things as it is or whether to buy Prime Dinho.

Gullit to cm and dinho cam is all I'd change. Sick team though dude.
  • Xxcdhxx
    79 posts Park Captain
    Gimme 500k and I'll tell you the answer :P
  • WoundedGoat
    Xxcdhxx wrote: »
    Gimme 500k and I'll tell you the answer :P

If you knew the answer, you wouldn’t need 500k