Bday Mahrez - Thoughts?

GeorgeGervin
1549 posts Play-Off Hero
Anyone used this slimy ****? Stats look good. Positioning looks good. Price looks good!

- too weak on the ball maybe?

Just looking for some thoughts from whoever has used him!

Thanks!

Comments

• SPAMPEBS
    3891 posts National Call-Up
    He was OK for me, but was weak on the ball. Well worth his price though IMO
  • AADCFC
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fantastic for me, stick hunter on him and he will thrive. I play him as a wide CAM and plays like overmars tbh
  • limjitwe
    6737 posts Big Money Move
    Used him as central CAM. Play a couple of good games. Stinkers for the rest. The prefer to use left foot trait really hinders him even if he does have a 4* wf. So I would say not a good long term CAM. But he’s not pricey which is the only plus.
  • rankon.
    1934 posts Fans' Favourite
    Feels like an icon when he's got hunter. Unreal finishing, pace and dribbling.
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    Unbelievable as CF in 4411 for me. 27 in 27 for me.
  • Salama
    1305 posts Professional
    LCAM in 4231 narrow - can't find a better option in PL. Fast (with hunter chem), good passing, left footed, shoots his share of goals.
  • WelshXavi
    671 posts Semi-Pro
    To start with I was worried about his strength but you learn to play around it. His finesse shots are the best I've used on this game. I play him at CAM sometimes but he's a bit weak there really. He's best at right sided striker. I put "get in behind" on him and he's won me loads of penalties because his dribbling is so good. Just cut inside and let the good times roll.
  • EA_Andy
    3114 posts EA Community Manager
    Been using him in my 3-5-2 at CAM. Been great, no complaints.
  • cornbeef
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    Best dribbler i have ever used, the way he exits skill moves is insane. His passing is really good too. I found his shooting average and he was just too weak if you got too close to anyone he you just give them the ball. I sold for a loss after using him for the weekend league
  • Kenny0909
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I use him RCAM in a 4231 and cutting in on the left foot is deadly, get a hunter on him and goes past players easily
  • GoalGiant
    1702 posts Play-Off Hero
    Happy birthday Mahrez! Have a good day mate.
  • smcali23
    1226 posts Professional
    He's great. High level IMO.