• BrentfordFC
    13514 posts Has That Special Something
    Get guud
  • Fab
    19737 posts Club Captain
    You're not even worth roasting.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Barca shambles. Lets go Bayern take this trophy so these clowns don’t threepeat

Fact that you said clowns there’s a small chance you get roasted in a month again. :joy:
  • Legegg
    1144 posts Professional
    Who are you?
  • MyRoomsMessi
    2522 posts Fans' Favourite
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Barca shambles. Lets go Bayern take this trophy so these clowns don’t threepeat

Fact that you said clowns there’s a small chance you get roasted in a month again. :joy:
    In before Liverpool destruction.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Fab wrote: »
    Legegg wrote: »
    Who are you?

• TheMenezLover
    1793 posts Play-Off Hero
    difficult without the ref's help isn't it
  • WFCBagnall
    96470 posts Moderator
    That you @Richard?
  • Oliver Powell
    3228 posts National Call-Up
    plastic barca fan? cool
  • MyRoomsMessi
    plastic barca fan? cool

Uninspiring game, go undefeated in league and champs and bottle in the biggest game on a 3 goal. Sick of being carried by Leo our midfields been shambolic in these games since Xavi left.
  • Reus
    23596 posts Club Captain
    edited April 2018
    plastic barca fan? cool

Uninspiring game, go undefeated in league and champs and bottle in the biggest game on a 3 goal. Sick of being carried by Leo our midfields been shambolic in these games since Xavi left.

Yet I believe your response to me saying Barca are half the team they were was LOL...
  • MyRoomsMessi
    Reus wrote: »
    plastic barca fan? cool

Yet I believe your response to me saying Barca are half the team they were was LOL...

Thought we were out of the slump and was excited about it, going to have to see if coutinho can fix our midfield in champs next season.
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    Fab wrote: »

• RandomLhama83
    10108 posts Has That Special Something
    plastic barca fan? cool

You mean since ney left
  • MyRoomsMessi
    joe666 wrote: »
    plastic barca fan? cool

You mean since ney left

No.
  • Reus
    23596 posts Club Captain
    plastic barca fan? cool

Thought we were out of the slump and was excited about it, going to have to see if coutinho can fix our midfield in champs next season.

Time to put busquets and iniesta out to pasture

They don't have the legs anymore
  • EddieFicio
    22914 posts Club Captain
    edited April 2018
    And not sign tripe like Paulinho and Gomes, Rakitic is also a fraud.
  • Davisto
    6922 posts Big Money Move
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    That you @Richard?

:trollface:
  • MyRoomsMessi
    plastic barca fan? cool

Iniestas on and off offensively but fails to provide anything for us coming back. Sergio’s been okay but severely has been bottling big games.
  • MyRoomsMessi
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    And not sign tripe like Paulinho and Gomes, Rakitic is also a fraud.

Paulinho has been fair this whole season. Gomes proper flop, Rakitic has been looking out of it these past two seasons.
  • Reus
    23596 posts Club Captain
    plastic barca fan? cool

Iniestas on and off offensively but fails to provide anything for us coming back. Sergio’s been okay but severely has been bottling big games.

Barcas midfield has been non existent for a while
  • MyRoomsMessi
    plastic barca fan? cool

It’s mentally draining. We’ve become too reliant on big forwards to carry the teams throughout the years (Leo, Suarez, Neymar, Ousmane, etc)
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    plastic barca fan? cool

Pep is going to pay 200 mil for Busquests
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    plastic barca fan? cool

It’s mentally draining. We’ve become too reliant on big forwards to carry the teams throughout the years (Leo, Suarez, Neymar, Ousmane, etc)

When ever have you relied on Ousmane?
  • Libguy
    5380 posts Big Money Move
    Ronaldo doesn't lose that game.
  • Sercs
    22431 posts Club Captain
    WHAT A NIGHT OF FOOTBALL

Hopefully Sevilla & Juventus can do great turnarounds. Loving the meltdown of Barca fanboys
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Sercs wrote: »
    WHAT A NIGHT OF FOOTBALL

Hopefully Sevilla & Juventus can do great turnarounds. Loving the meltdown of Barca fanboys
    Want a free pass to the final in Kiev as well with that? :D@Sercs
  • Sercs
    22431 posts Club Captain
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Sercs wrote: »
    WHAT A NIGHT OF FOOTBALL

Want a free pass to the final in Kiev as well with that? :D@Sercs

please
  • Diggy
    15676 posts World Class
    Are you someone of importance oh no just another delusional Barca fan
  • Choepiechakie
    33891 posts National Team Captain
    Bet you are murican