FIFA 19 Starhead Thread

Comments

  • mickjacobjr
    1182 posts Professional
    Alaily wrote: »
    Pwalie86 wrote: »
    Championship is way better than RPL.

    It has more significance and the playoffs attract much more attention. A huge prize of eventually getting into the world's greatest league. Which is the EPL if you should ask.

    And bringing facescans into it too, the teams that go up get scanned, get relegated and others get promoted and get scanned so it's always interesting to see who's coming up as well as actually being an enjoyable league.

    Oh and stadiums of course.

    English football have taken too much attention we need some support for the other top leagues I never play with German players due to their generic faces even though I am a BVB fan

    The German league is more or less confirmed for Fifa 20
  • Pwalie86
    1336 posts Professional
    Alaily wrote: »
    Pwalie86 wrote: »
    Championship is way better than RPL.

    It has more significance and the playoffs attract much more attention. A huge prize of eventually getting into the world's greatest league. Which is the EPL if you should ask.

    And bringing facescans into it too, the teams that go up get scanned, get relegated and others get promoted and get scanned so it's always interesting to see who's coming up as well as actually being an enjoyable league.

    Oh and stadiums of course.

    English football have taken too much attention we need some support for the other top leagues I never play with German players due to their generic faces even though I am a BVB fan

    Oh yea totally agreed.

    I'd pick EFL Championship over the Russian league, but maybe not so with other top leagues like Serie A or Bundesliga.
  • tomasluisis
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
  • mickjacobjr
    1182 posts Professional

    That’s nothing to do with Milan licence just fut
  • Pezzatti
    72 posts Park Captain
    Well some of you may know but... LCFC was scanned for #FIFA20

  • Futbol22
    825 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 12
    About time we started the Fifa 20 Starhead Thread?

  • TeamExtreme17
    2508 posts Fans' Favourite
    GYOZA_10 wrote: »

    Even more seeing as PES faces are more updated too, PES and Fifa both have faces for Aguero/Lukaku for example, but Fifa's are shocking! PES are way ahead for players appearances that matter...
  • Disgruntledas
    512 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited March 12
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    About time we started the Fifa 20 Starhead Thread?

    Would it be worthwhile to even create a reddit community? I don’t know if there is one, but for the amount of traction this forum gets for the little acknowledgment from devs etc, maybe we should broaden out of this EA ignored place

    *and by community I mean an exclusive community for Faces and even career mode, excluding FUT bs as they get enough attention as is...
  • Futbol22
    825 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 12
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    About time we started the Fifa 20 Starhead Thread?

    Would it be worthwhile to even create a reddit community? I don’t know if there is one, but for the amount of traction this forum gets for the little acknowledgment from devs etc, maybe we should broaden out of this EA ignored place

    *and by community I mean an exclusive community for Faces and even career mode, excluding FUT bs as they get enough attention as is...

    Sounds like a good idea, just not sure if we would become less relevant considering we’d be going outside the EA realm.

    Anyome else have an opinion?
  • Disgruntledas
    512 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    About time we started the Fifa 20 Starhead Thread?

    Would it be worthwhile to even create a reddit community? I don’t know if there is one, but for the amount of traction this forum gets for the little acknowledgment from devs etc, maybe we should broaden out of this EA ignored place

    *and by community I mean an exclusive community for Faces and even career mode, excluding FUT bs as they get enough attention as is...

    Sounds like a good idea, just not sure if we would become less relevant considering we’d be going outside the EA realm.

    Anyome else have an opinion?

    I just feel reddit seems to gather a lot of traction on occasion, but it’ll be tough to build a community, but then we could at least moderate ourselves without being silenced?
  • Futbol22
    825 posts Semi-Pro
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    About time we started the Fifa 20 Starhead Thread?

    Would it be worthwhile to even create a reddit community? I don’t know if there is one, but for the amount of traction this forum gets for the little acknowledgment from devs etc, maybe we should broaden out of this EA ignored place

    *and by community I mean an exclusive community for Faces and even career mode, excluding FUT bs as they get enough attention as is...

    Sounds like a good idea, just not sure if we would become less relevant considering we’d be going outside the EA realm.

    Anyome else have an opinion?

    I just feel reddit seems to gather a lot of traction on occasion, but it’ll be tough to build a community, but then we could at least moderate ourselves without being silenced?

    Agreed. At least we would be able to speak our opinions openly.

    I’ve seen Zaro and Corey comment about reddit posts and such. If it got the same views (or more) as this thread then surely they’d have to pay attention.
  • Alaily
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    About time we started the Fifa 20 Starhead Thread?

    Would it be worthwhile to even create a reddit community? I don’t know if there is one, but for the amount of traction this forum gets for the little acknowledgment from devs etc, maybe we should broaden out of this EA ignored place

    *and by community I mean an exclusive community for Faces and even career mode, excluding FUT bs as they get enough attention as is...

    Sounds like a good idea, just not sure if we would become less relevant considering we’d be going outside the EA realm.

    Anyome else have an opinion?

    I just feel reddit seems to gather a lot of traction on occasion, but it’ll be tough to build a community, but then we could at least moderate ourselves without being silenced?

    Agreed. At least we would be able to speak our opinions openly.

    I’ve seen Zaro and Corey comment about reddit posts and such. If it got the same views (or more) as this thread then surely they’d have to pay attention.

    Then we should do what it takes to set up for a new community in there.
  • Disgruntledas
    512 posts An Exciting Prospect
    And in theory, don’t quote me on this, but we would be more openly free to post, beta related/leak stuff without that EA hammer slamming down, but I’m not to sure on the technical stuff with that..

    And I’d assume with enough traction we could try and transition everyone away from this platform to something more user friendly for us, rather then a place of censorship, where our opinions are usually hushed.

    But yeah I’m very down for whatever anyone thinks, or if there’s further suggestions?
  • FifaVN
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Time to add back Zidane manager faces please !!!
  • TeamExtreme17
    2508 posts Fans' Favourite
    This thread has 1.6Million views... Would Reddit see that increase?

    The devs do listen and get feedback off the mods, they just dont do anything...

    Does it matter if were ignored on here or Reddit? :D
  • tomasluisis
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special

    That’s nothing to do with Milan licence just fut

    Surely they wouldn’t be able to go to Milan’s training ground and get pictures taken with their products if pes still had Milan’s license
  • WilliamCeder
    87 posts Park Captain

    That’s nothing to do with Milan licence just fut

    Surely they wouldn’t be able to go to Milan’s training ground and get pictures taken with their products if pes still had Milan’s license

    How do you even know ea was there?
  • Disgruntledas
    512 posts An Exciting Prospect
    And in theory, don’t quote me on this, but we would be more openly free to post
    This thread has 1.6Million views... Would Reddit see that increase?

    The devs do listen and get feedback off the mods, they just dont do anything...

    Does it matter if were ignored on here or Reddit? :D

    I tend to find on reddit more often then not devs actually communicate there rather then these middle men, I know for a fact Apex devs are always on that subreddit same with rainbow six siege
  • GlennMufc
    424 posts Sunday League Hero
    One team I want scanned for fifa 20 is the Milan team. So many high potential players.

    Calabria 88pot
    Kessie 88pot
    Cutrone 89pot
    Suso 85pot
    Romagnoli 90pot
    Paqueta 89pot
    Piatek 82 pot (deserves 85)
    Caldara 86pot

    Suso and Paqueta and kessie would be awesome scans.
  • Futbol22
    825 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 13
    GlennMufc wrote: »
    One team I want scanned for fifa 20 is the Milan team. So many high potential players.

    Calabria 88pot
    Kessie 88pot
    Cutrone 89pot
    Suso 85pot
    Romagnoli 90pot
    Paqueta 89pot
    Piatek 82 pot (deserves 85)
    Caldara 86pot

    Suso and Paqueta and kessie would be awesome scans.

    Aside from the Bundesliga, Milan/Roma would be the dream....

    Romagnoli
    Caldara
    Calabria
    Kessie
    Piatek

    Ünder
    Manolas
    Zaniolo
    De Rossi also deserves an actual starhead.

    Wonder if EA have plans to give the Serie A the treatment since they acquired the league liscence?
  • Alaily
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    GlennMufc wrote: »
    One team I want scanned for fifa 20 is the Milan team. So many high potential players.

    Calabria 88pot
    Kessie 88pot
    Cutrone 89pot
    Suso 85pot
    Romagnoli 90pot
    Paqueta 89pot
    Piatek 82 pot (deserves 85)
    Caldara 86pot

    Suso and Paqueta and kessie would be awesome scans.

    Aside from the Bundesliga, Milan/Roma would be the dream....

    Romagnoli
    Caldara
    Calabria
    Kessie
    Piatek

    Ünder
    Manolas
    Zaniolo
    De Rossi also deserves an actual starhead.

    Wonder if EA have plans to give the Serie A the treatment since they acquired the league liscence?

    Maybe this could be a little surprise from Ea to deliver good customer experience next game or maybe I am just dreaming as usual :D
  • mickjacobjr
    1182 posts Professional
    EA signed a deal with Roma during last yr so maybe they could get a s scanned this year
  • KentEagle
    72 posts Park Captain
    EA signed a deal with Roma during last yr so maybe they could get a s scanned this year

    When a team 'sign a deal' - what does this actually mean ? I read it all the time but no face scans or anything specific really seems to come of it?

    I assume it is for FUT promos etc...
  • Howler19
    605 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Alaily wrote: »
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    GlennMufc wrote: »
    One team I want scanned for fifa 20 is the Milan team. So many high potential players.

    Calabria 88pot
    Kessie 88pot
    Cutrone 89pot
    Suso 85pot
    Romagnoli 90pot
    Paqueta 89pot
    Piatek 82 pot (deserves 85)
    Caldara 86pot

    Suso and Paqueta and kessie would be awesome scans.

    Aside from the Bundesliga, Milan/Roma would be the dream....

    Romagnoli
    Caldara
    Calabria
    Kessie
    Piatek

    Ünder
    Manolas
    Zaniolo
    De Rossi also deserves an actual starhead.

    Wonder if EA have plans to give the Serie A the treatment since they acquired the league liscence?

    Maybe this could be a little surprise from Ea to deliver good customer experience next game or maybe I am just dreaming as usual :D

    At this point that's what it's going to take to satisfy people. They're moving too slow and merely delivering a delayed and expected Bundesliga scan, as great as that is, is not going to be enough.
  • Pwalie86
    1336 posts Professional
    I think most us want consistent scans of all the top 5 leagues with updates on faces a few times per year.

    I'm starting to feel it'll be the same now until the next batch of consoles arrive in 2020 and they suddenly realise a way they can do more updates..and not having to restart career mode.

    Since UEFA license though, nothing really anymore can be a jaw-dropping moment as most of the big licenses are EA's nowadays.

    I think instead of licenses, EA really need to drive home true innovation. Like, give that some focus. Fifa is pretty much still a ported game from PS3 era. New ideas are needed.
  • TeamExtreme17
    2508 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 13
    What annoys me is we always see the same players linked with big clubs for Summer Transfers, this year its Ndombele, Dias, Felix, Tagliafico, Bergwijn etc.. But unless their teams are scanned they will be generic in Fifa 20! These are the players that EA should be making custom starheads for months in advance so we get a complete / up to date game.. Even though they play for teams weve been repeatedly asking to be scanned for years! Benfica, Ajax etc!!

    Again: Custom Starheads DLC is the way to go!!
    Post edited by TeamExtreme17 on
  • PPerfect_CJ
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I know this doesn't belong here, but I feel most of you guys are Career Mode players, too and this thread by far has the most eyes on it. Just wanted to show you how absolutely useless the "Other Leagues" tab is. Simmed ahead 1 week and some teams even managed to LOSE points. It's only there for show. Just a total waste!

  • Pwalie86
    1336 posts Professional
    And somehow Swansea must've managed to gain at least 5 points in their 1 game. :D

    This is why I love my team.

    This is best to be moved over to the career mode section. It's the dark basement where all wishlists and ideas go to die.
  • PPerfect_CJ
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pwalie86 wrote: »
    And somehow Swansea must've managed to gain at least 5 points in their 1 game. :D

    This is why I love my team.

    This is best to be moved over to the career mode section. It's the dark basement where all wishlists and ideas go to die.

    I started a thread on it over there, too. This game... :(
Sign In or Register to comment.