FIFA 19 Starhead Thread

Comments

  • tommy_p_5
    484 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pwalie86 wrote: »
    Rather have EFL Championship scanned also including official broadcasting graphics. Not sure what they would go with, but the generic overlays are so dull these days and way out-of-date.

    They may as well throw in all stadiums too, as the promotion scrap worries me that 3 will go up that already have a licensed stadium. :D Play-off final last year with Villa and Fulham gave me kittens!

    I wouldn't mind Elland Road, City Ground and Deepdale this year, but Forest and Preston are currently just out of the top 6.

    I'd love loads of Championship scans as I buy 50-60% of my players from there. Would be nice to see some leagues getting scanned that are a little more obscure.

    I never thought I'd ever see anybody else request Deepdale on here! I'd obviously love it in the game because I'm bias, but it is thought to be one of, if not the oldest stadiums in the world. Plus, we were founding members of the Football League.

    Unfortunately, I think we may just fall short of the play-offs this year after an awful start to the season. Similar to a few other Championship clubs though, a team like ours would be absolutely perfect to scan for career mode - so many young players with so much potential...
  • peropa
    6 posts Ball Boy
    We want Vinicius face! Please Ea, make the same than with Sancho.
  • GlennMufc
    452 posts Sunday League Hero
    Still waiting for news on that la liga rescan. I'll be pissed if it doesn't happen. And I want all those other scans added to fifa 20 the likes of vrsjalko and the girona players left out
  • TeamExtreme17
    2574 posts Fans' Favourite
    peropa wrote: »
    We want Vinicius face! Please Ea, make the same than with Sancho.

    They already had Sancho's face, there is a difference. But there is nothing stopping them making a custom face if they cant scan him..
  • TeamExtreme17
    2574 posts Fans' Favourite
    GlennMufc wrote: »
    Still waiting for news on that la liga rescan. I'll be pissed if it doesn't happen. And I want all those other scans added to fifa 20 the likes of vrsjalko and the girona players left out

    Not sure that would be classed as a re-scan, more adding faces they have already scanned..
  • GlennMufc
    452 posts Sunday League Hero
    GlennMufc wrote: »
    Still waiting for news on that la liga rescan. I'll be pissed if it doesn't happen. And I want all those other scans added to fifa 20 the likes of vrsjalko and the girona players left out

    Not sure that would be classed as a re-scan, more adding faces they have already scanned..

    A rescan will mean we get vinicius , mariano , quincy Promes , kalinic etc.

    No rescan means we don't get those
  • TeamExtreme17
    2574 posts Fans' Favourite
    GlennMufc wrote: »
    GlennMufc wrote: »
    Still waiting for news on that la liga rescan. I'll be pissed if it doesn't happen. And I want all those other scans added to fifa 20 the likes of vrsjalko and the girona players left out

    Not sure that would be classed as a re-scan, more adding faces they have already scanned..

    A rescan will mean we get vinicius , mariano , quincy Promes , kalinic etc.

    No rescan means we don't get those

    Sorry i was meaning all the scans you mentioned that have been left out, they doont need to do a re-scan of La Liga to add them as they already have them..
  • Futbol22
    846 posts Semi-Pro
    GlennMufc wrote: »
    Still waiting for news on that la liga rescan. I'll be pissed if it doesn't happen. And I want all those other scans added to fifa 20 the likes of vrsjalko and the girona players left out

    La Liga scan already confirmed by Alvaro Medran (Vallecano) and SD Huesca.


  • Futbol22
    846 posts Semi-Pro
    The Bundesliga, Serie A and Ligue 1 should all be given treatment before the championship.

    There’s already been so many FIFA editions with garbage teams/players from the premier league.

    Continental stadiums are also much better.
  • Howler19
    611 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    GlennMufc wrote: »
    Still waiting for news on that la liga rescan. I'll be pissed if it doesn't happen. And I want all those other scans added to fifa 20 the likes of vrsjalko and the girona players left out

    La Liga scan already confirmed by Alvaro Medran (Vallecano) and SD Huesca.


    I wouldn't say that confirms a league re-scan. It could be that they're just scanning the three promoted teams which weren't scanned for FIFA 19.
  • nyx88
    1418 posts Professional
    edited March 2
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    The Bundesliga, Serie A and Ligue 1 should all be given treatment before the championship.

    There’s already been so many FIFA editions with garbage teams/players from the premier league.

    Continental stadiums are also much better.

    It's sad that by now we still have to argue if rather one or another league should be scanned. When was the first time they introduced facescans? In Fifa 11? Just think about it... In Fifa 20 they will still have the majority of France, Italy and Portugal generic and without original stadiums if nothing unexpected happens.
    Thats a shame EA!!!! With all the loads of money FUT has earned you there should be multiple scanning teams already based in Europe.

    And i would like see 2nd leagues done as well because they are needed for CM so badly. I could somehow understand if they started with the Championship but it would be crazy if they consider to do this with Porto, Benfica, Lyon, Lille, Napoli, Fiorentina, Galatasaray, Besiktas, Basel, Red Bull Salzburg, Celtic, Zenit, PSV and Feyenoord beeing completely generic with generic stadiums.

    They should do regular scans in Germany, Portugal, France, Spain and Italy in addition to England so there should be at least a hand full of scanning teams. And hire locals as it would decrease transatlantic travel costs. EA Germany based in Cologne would be an option.

    The years of only adding a minimum of new content and faces should be over almost ten years after the first facescans happened. Back then i would seriously have thought every big club would have a proper modeled stadium with facescanned players Fifa 20. Just think about it... thats how EA treats us loyal customers. They have been like: "Oh just a few Premier League rescans this year" for a couple of years already before they decided to finally add a second league to their roster of league scans. Lazy f#&k#^s
    Post edited by nyx88 on
  • Jeyj38
    1305 posts Professional
    Howler19 wrote: »
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    GlennMufc wrote: »
    Still waiting for news on that la liga rescan. I'll be pissed if it doesn't happen. And I want all those other scans added to fifa 20 the likes of vrsjalko and the girona players left out

    La Liga scan already confirmed by Alvaro Medran (Vallecano) and SD Huesca.


    I wouldn't say that confirms a league re-scan. It could be that they're just scanning the three promoted teams which weren't scanned for FIFA 19.

    Theyd rather do Barcelona. But they will go missing another year again.
  • Pwalie86
    1349 posts Professional
    Barca may be back with EA in Fifa 20 as I hear their 3 year license runs out this year, but not sure if Konami will renew it.

    And regarding other top leagues. Yes, more has to be done to include new stadiums and scans for the sake of Champions/Europa League. Tunnel shots should be included too.
  • TeamExtreme17
    2574 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pwalie86 wrote: »
    Barca may be back with EA in Fifa 20 as I hear their 3 year license runs out this year, but not sure if Konami will renew it.

    And regarding other top leagues. Yes, more has to be done to include new stadiums and scans for the sake of Champions/Europa League. Tunnel shots should be included too.

    I think EA are so far behind adding new features that should already in the game, because of focusing in UT the past 5+ years, that any new improvement they make is just "Meh, should of been in Fifa already".. Thats a worrying thing for me that anything they do in the near future wont excite me because of how i feel Fifa should be already..
  • Sharp37
    2 posts Ball Boy
    I personally hope Norwich do get promoted. I know we already have their stadium but there’s so many players there id love to have scanned! To be fair I’d take anyone other than West Brom and Boro
  • Azzabazza
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pwalie86 wrote: »
    Barca may be back with EA in Fifa 20 as I hear their 3 year license runs out this year, but not sure if Konami will renew it.

    And regarding other top leagues. Yes, more has to be done to include new stadiums and scans for the sake of Champions/Europa League. Tunnel shots should be included too.

    As a Barca fan, I sure hope to see Camp Nou return to FIFA, and the 'La Liga Scans/Update' include ALL Stadia inc. Camp Nou. Also hope that Barca get updated facescans.
  • Jeyj38
    1305 posts Professional
    Azzabazza wrote: »
    Pwalie86 wrote: »
    Barca may be back with EA in Fifa 20 as I hear their 3 year license runs out this year, but not sure if Konami will renew it.

    And regarding other top leagues. Yes, more has to be done to include new stadiums and scans for the sake of Champions/Europa League. Tunnel shots should be included too.

    As a Barca fan, I sure hope to see Camp Nou return to FIFA, and the 'La Liga Scans/Update' include ALL Stadia inc. Camp Nou. Also hope that Barca get updated facescans.

    As a football fan I hope it happens too...
  • It doesn’t matter what they add. The game is paid to win and EA doesn’t care about your wishes. They have no interest in players, no interest in your passion behind the sport and no interest in your skill and dedication to learn the game. It’s all about attracting people to purchase the game and then sell as much useless packs as they can before the next game. They are the biggest shame in the video game industry. Hated and mocked by everyone. One day they will have to suffer the consequences of their greed. Hopefully they will lose their license with FIFA or learn that players care about the sports they have rights to simulate in a video game and players buy, and spend their most valuable time trying to enjoy. Only to be misled by a false product that should be close to reality but is far from that.
  • Pwalie86
    1349 posts Professional
    I think EA will try and push for Barca as La Liga will be more complete with Camp Nou.

    With everything EA add in now, especially into career mode, then yes it should've been included years ago. But they've been blindsided for years now with FUT.

    Going into PS5 they'll add some gimmicks, FUT will still dominate, career mode features still from PS3 era, generic stadiums once again ported over and player faces, mainly thinking of generic will start to look terrible compared to actual scans. Same with stadiums. You can see even on Xbox 1 X playing in 4K, the generic faces and stadiums look trash.
  • ManzGOTIT
    2315 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 5
    Pwalie86 wrote: »
    I think EA will try and push for Barca as La Liga will be more complete with Camp Nou.

    With everything EA add in now, especially into career mode, then yes it should've been included years ago. But they've been blindsided for years now with FUT.

    Going into PS5 they'll add some gimmicks, FUT will still dominate, career mode features still from PS3 era, generic stadiums once again ported over and player faces, mainly thinking of generic will start to look terrible compared to actual scans. Same with stadiums. You can see even on Xbox 1 X playing in 4K, the generic faces and stadiums look trash.
    Exactly!. I keep saying, this generation of FIFA has been a disgrace and wasteful

    Realistically the only revolutionary thing that happened was the PL scan from 4 years back and The Journey which was absolute RUBBISH!!!!

    They have removed more things than added
  • TeamExtreme17
    2574 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 5
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    Pwalie86 wrote: »
    I think EA will try and push for Barca as La Liga will be more complete with Camp Nou.

    With everything EA add in now, especially into career mode, then yes it should've been included years ago. But they've been blindsided for years now with FUT.

    Going into PS5 they'll add some gimmicks, FUT will still dominate, career mode features still from PS3 era, generic stadiums once again ported over and player faces, mainly thinking of generic will start to look terrible compared to actual scans. Same with stadiums. You can see even on Xbox 1 X playing in 4K, the generic faces and stadiums look trash.
    Exactly!. I keep saying, this generation of FIFA has been a disgrace and wasteful

    Realistically the only revolutionary thing that happened was the PL scan from 4 years back and The Journey which was absolute RUBBISH!!!!

    They have removed more things than added

    I liked The Journey, for us offline players its something different and unique, although i dont think it was needed.. I really hope they use all the elements from it for Player / Manager Career Mode in Fifa 20.. If they dont, im out for good.
  • tommy_p_5
    484 posts Sunday League Hero
    :D EA's main Twitter account haven't commented on Ajax's stunning win - probably because they can't use any pictures of the team in the game as they have just one more scanned/custom face than League Two's Exeter City!

    Surely all teams in the last 16 of CL and EL MUST be scanned...
  • AndyApple
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Who’s best person to tag? Obi Mikel face back please, having season of his life
  • Alaily
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    AndyApple wrote: »
    Who’s best person to tag? Obi Mikel face back please, having season of his life

    @EA_Andy
  • Alaily
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Kamil Glik has a real face now
  • mickjacobjr
    1202 posts Professional
    Alaily wrote: »
    Kamil Glik has a real face now

    He had one last yr
  • Steph3998
    1511 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pezzatti wrote: »

    Hopefully they update him for FIFA 19, but knowing EA he won't be updated until FIFA 20...
    Looks like Dahoud has a real face aswell
    ...
  • mickjacobjr
    1202 posts Professional
    Steph3998 wrote: »
    Pezzatti wrote: »

    Hopefully they update him for FIFA 19, but knowing EA he won't be updated until FIFA 20...
    Looks like Dahoud has a real face aswell
    ...

    That ain’t a scan it’s an awful custom of witsel
Sign In or Register to comment.