FIFA 19 Starhead Thread

Comments

• Bogdangc wrote: »
    All we need in Fifa :
    - Scans and all stadiums for: England, Spain, Italy, France and Germany (also MLS - personal opinion) Leagues,
    - Scans and stadiums for Porto, Benfica, Sporting, Ajax, PSV, Feynord, Celtic and Rangers.
    - Posibility to play carrer mode with real managers.
    - Club world cup licence
    - All South American leagues(9 leagues) with Copa Libertadores and Copa sudamericana licences (we don t need full squad scans only player with potential over 85.) also some stadiums from Brasil and Argentina for the important teams.

If we have this i think the game will be perfect.

Not that Hard to fix either

Honestly, EA will only add stadiums and face scans for bundesliga, some faces for serie a, la liga, premier league, ligue 1 and mls and that's it..... Their marketing will make the game like it will be the greatest of all time...
  • Bogdangc wrote: »
    All we need in Fifa :
    - Scans and all stadiums for: England, Spain, Italy, France and Germany (also MLS - personal opinion) Leagues,
    - Scans and stadiums for Porto, Benfica, Sporting, Ajax, PSV, Feynord, Celtic and Rangers.
    - Posibility to play carrer mode with real managers.
    - Club world cup licence
    - All South American leagues(9 leagues) with Copa Libertadores and Copa sudamericana licences (we don t need full squad scans only player with potential over 85.) also some stadiums from Brasil and Argentina for the important teams.

If we have this i think the game will be perfect.

Not that Hard to fix either

Honestly, EA will only add stadiums and face scans for bundesliga, some faces for serie a, la liga, premier league, ligue 1 and mls and that's it..... Their marketing will make the game like it will be the greatest of all time...

IKR thats whats pisses me off but I Will still buy it lol
  • RunGMC1995
    47 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited February 26
    2RyV8.jpg

Don't EA have the model without the headband that was shown the earlier stages of FIFA 18? Cause I don't think that Griezmann wears a headband anymore.
  • RunGMC1995
    47 posts Last Pick at the Park
    RunGMC1995 wrote: »
    2RyV8.jpg

Don't EA have the model without the headband that was shown the earlier stages of FIFA 18? Cause I don't think that Griezmann wears a headband anymore.

maxresdefault.jpg
    Like this one
  • Moose Factory
    4033 posts National Call-Up
    Has Griezmann’s hair been updated on consoles? I haven’t been playing for a few days.
  • Jeyj38
    1305 posts Professional
    2RyV8.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
    Like this one

Cant believe we've never had him in game... he looks like the best quality face scan from griezmann. Must only take a week to put him in the game. EA is too lazy thats crazy...
  • ManzGOTIT
    2319 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 26
    I was just watching some old fifa trailers and got to FIFA 16 and Gladbach were featured heavily on those promos

I remember them not having a EA to club exclusive contract but they had their scans and Stadium included and also it was the year where Bundesliga graphics were introduced, a year following the Premier League debut

So what I’m assuming is that EA has had the opportunity to include a full Bundesliga license but have delayed it for 4 years on?

I think that is fukhin ridiculous :angry:
  • ChrisW1991
    1116 posts Professional
    Has Griezmann’s hair been updated on consoles? I haven’t been playing for a few days.

Not yet mate
  • Title update out now on ps4. 1,4 GB

Griezmann has The new scan and it Will appear in old career modes aswell since he already had a scan and this one is just a updated scan
  • TeamExtreme17
    2576 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    2RyV8.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
    Like this one

Cant believe we've never had him in game... he looks like the best quality face scan from griezmann. Must only take a week to put him in the game. EA is too lazy thats crazy...

Baffles me they didnt include this one instead, it looks perfect to how he looks now instead of the headband version!! They could of reverted to this one for the rest of Fifa 19 and then the headband version for Fifa 20! (Presuming he goes back to that look)

(P.S. At least they've reverted him)

Does this mean we have a new type of starhead? Reverts? haha! I know they've done it with Fernando Torres before.. Is there anyone else they could do this with?
  • PPerfect_CJ
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I guess it's probably time to give David Silva HIS hair back. :D
  • ZizioGardo
    1415 posts Professional
    Title update out now on ps4. 1,4 GB

Griezmann has The new scan and it Will appear in old career modes aswell since he already had a scan and this one is just a updated scan

But it's not a new scan. It was his old face from FIFA 18..
  • Jeyj38
    1305 posts Professional
    edited February 26
    ZizioGardo wrote: »

And the very short hair Griezmann wasnt a new scan either. Theyve just updated his hair from the long hair scan. Hide the long hair and you have the exact same WC short hair Griezzy.

Just so people dont think weve got 3 different faces when theyve actually only used a single scan lol. Really baffling they have never included the "alternative" scan with "medium" hair...
  • Jeyj38
    1305 posts Professional
    edited February 26

And the very short hair Griezmann wasnt a new scan either. Theyve just updated his hair from the long hair scan. Hide the long hair and you have the exact same WC short hair Griezzy.

Just so people dont think weve got 3 different faces when theyve actually only used a single scan lol. Really baffling they have never included the "alternative" scan with "medium" hair...

Really hope they scan Pogba again next year, I dont want no custom hair style... theyre still using his Juve scan...
    I know those players have decent treatment from EA, but I would also add van Dijk. You can tell hes an old scan, not the same quality as the last years scans.
  • RollsReus
    1443 posts Professional

Regardless, it's an exceptional scan. Doesn't affect the price of fish in China.
  • Szoko
    50 posts Park Captain
    Nasri got his starhead back...
  • DSpratt
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Really want a scan for Sean Longstaff in fifa 20, kid has been on the form of his life!
  • WilliamCeder
    88 posts Park Captain

Ffs you understand what I mean just wanted to get The message out for People wondering, and in one way it is a new scan since it is replacing The bald one
  • Ads_86
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    DSpratt wrote: »
    Really want a scan for Sean Longstaff in fifa 20, kid has been on the form of his life!

Very sure he'll get one, FIFA will be scanning clubs in the next month so with his break through he will get one
  • ManzGOTIT
    I’m digging Origi’s look this season. Long locks with two sweatbands

Elite.
  • TeamExtreme17
    2576 posts Fans' Favourite
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »

Elite.

He's been scanned for Fifa 27...
  • Vinicius needs a real face real quick 🙄
  • FifaVN
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Vinicius needs a real face real quick 🙄

Please add Vinicius face, he is the most wanted face. Pes have his face from last year :(
  • ManzGOTIT

Elite.

Ffs or EA will say he’s about to retire so what’s the point
  • Quiffed
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Elite.

Ffs or EA will say he’s about to retire so what’s the point

And then scan at 38 year old in the MLS?
  • Azzabazza
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why not try to get the Russian Premier League back from PES, and try to scan a majority of the player faces from that league? Erokhin, Poloz, Kutepov, Smolov, Dyzuba, Alexey & Anton Miranchuk, and others. (To be fair, I miss managing in the Russian PL & the Russian National Team at the same time)
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    Azzabazza wrote: »
    Why not try to get the Russian Premier League back from PES, and try to scan a majority of the player faces from that league? Erokhin, Poloz, Kutepov, Smolov, Dyzuba, Alexey & Anton Miranchuk, and others. (To be fair, I miss managing in the Russian PL & the Russian National Team at the same time)

Would rather the EFL Championship be scanned

100% agree, give us a full league treatment so we can actually have some decent career modes trying to get teams back to former glories I.e Nottingham

• Pwalie86
    1349 posts Professional
    Rather have EFL Championship scanned also including official broadcasting graphics. Not sure what they would go with, but the generic overlays are so dull these days and way out-of-date.

They may as well throw in all stadiums too, as the promotion scrap worries me that 3 will go up that already have a licensed stadium. :D Play-off final last year with Villa and Fulham gave me kittens!

I wouldn't mind Elland Road, City Ground and Deepdale this year, but Forest and Preston are currently just out of the top 6.

I'd love loads of Championship scans as I buy 50-60% of my players from there. Would be nice to see some leagues getting scanned that are a little more obscure.