FIFA 19 Starhead Thread

Comments

• Disgruntledas
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    nao619 wrote: »
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    On the subject of starheads and scans, does anyone else think it’d be a good idea to have some referee and official scans? Even if they just scanned some random real people and used them as officials in the game, it would just look so much more realistic.

I know it will never happen because even getting scans for the biggest clubs in the world seems difficult, but it’s a big gripe of mine when you have a team full of scanned players and yet when they get booked it’s the generic referee with the silver hair! 😁

No.. Cant stand the officials in the English game as it is lol they're terrible, cba seeing them on Fifa aswell haha

True. But even just random real looking people as referees would look better than they do now?

Just use random player faces that are super unknown, I swear when ever it pans to the crowd I see movisyan’s scan in the crowd, maybe that’s just me
  • TeamExtreme17
    1510 posts Play-Off Hero
    On the subject of starheads and scans, does anyone else think it’d be a good idea to have some referee and official scans? Even if they just scanned some random real people and used them as officials in the game, it would just look so much more realistic.

I know it will never happen because even getting scans for the biggest clubs in the world seems difficult, but it’s a big gripe of mine when you have a team full of scanned players and yet when they get booked it’s the generic referee with the silver hair! 😁

No.. Cant stand the officials in the English game as it is lol they're terrible, cba seeing them on Fifa aswell haha

True. But even just random real looking people as referees would look better than they do now?

Just use random player faces that are super unknown, I swear when ever it pans to the crowd I see movisyan’s scan in the crowd, maybe that’s just me

Or default created faces like we get to choose for our manager.
  • Disgruntledas
    337 posts Sunday League Hero

Let’s be honest there’s so many minor touches they could add to increase realism that wouldn’t cost anything and would at least move the game in a direction that doesn’t feel stagnant, atm I’m sure we’re all feeling over it and tired of just the same **** every year.

• nyx88
    1391 posts Professional
    JodyJags wrote: »
    I’m starting to think we won’t be getting entire team or league scans until the next generation of consoles. And that’s even a long shot for EA.

Bundesliga? Fifa 20?
  • Alaily
    76 posts Park Captain

Imagine Mike Dean with a scanned face running to book you after a clumsy challenge :D
  • Peanut2000
    319 posts Sunday League Hero

Let’s be honest there’s so many minor touches they could add to increase realism that wouldn’t cost anything and would at least move the game in a direction that doesn’t feel stagnant, atm I’m sure we’re all feeling over it and tired of just the same **** every year.

Like letting us use really managers in career mode seen as though there scanned 🤔

• Like letting us use really managers in career mode seen as though there scanned 🤔

This is one I really hope they add. I don’t like creating a fictional manager, especially given the limited and terrible face options they have. I’d rather not see them at all if they can’t give us real ones.

I still have a manager career going with Stanislav Cherchesov, just because his face was one the blank avatars at the time. I’d never use him ordinarily but it’s a real face and a real person! 😁
  • TeamExtreme17
    1510 posts Play-Off Hero
    wetcase wrote: »
    Happo wrote: »
    Anyone else upset that they updated greizmans hair for the World Cup?? Even though he did shave it, he looked better with the golden curly locks
    He got his hairstyle back in today's title update.

2RyV8.jpg

What title update? Another one!?
  • RollsReus
    1396 posts Professional
    Wow, was just coming here to make a comment about his luxurious locks. That's cool.
  • Jeyj38
    976 posts Professional
    edited February 20
    Anyone else upset that they updated greizmans hair for the World Cup?? Even though he did shave it, he looked better with the golden curly locks

2RyV8.jpg

Really??
    For once thats a great move from EA... they usually wait for the next fifa to update anything. And it often feels like past scans are lost from their database.

Griezmanns hair are not that long yet but Im sure thats where hes aiming again.

PC or console?
  • TrueBlueBl00d
    1133 posts Professional
    When did Mkhitaryan get an update?
  • Alaily
    76 posts Park Captain

2RyV8.jpg

Any other players updated ?
  • Peanut2000
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    When’s the update?
  • ManzGOTIT
    2060 posts Fans' Favourite
    Really nice update on Griezmann
  • dfavors
    232 posts Sunday League Hero
    They have only updated Griezmann?
  • mickjacobjr
    1041 posts Professional
    dfavors wrote: »
    They have only updated Griezmann?

Yep
  • Is Greizmann update on consoles yet
  • WilliamCeder
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Is Greizmann update on consoles yet

No
  • WilliamCeder

What dl you mean?
  • Duil
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    KONAMI confirmed dlc 5.0 with 40 more faces and EA ??
  • Kaiduss
    701 posts An Exciting Prospect

His updated face was introduced in FIFA 19 (from the beginning).
  • Pwalie86
    1029 posts Professional
    I'm really jealous of PES fans with their players looking more updated and way better. Just a shame that Fifa is stuck in the past.

Shocking really.
  • Hamsik, Gago, Manneh (all with starheads) removed from the game in the new update
  • WilliamCeder
    @EA_Andy please answer me how tf you manage to delete more heads than you add? No heads should go left out.. Have a Nice friday...
  • Moose Factory
    3311 posts National Call-Up
    Bogdangc wrote: »
    Hamsik, Gago, Manneh (all with starheads) removed from the game in the new update

Hamsik wtf?!?!?
  • WilliamCeder
    Bogdangc wrote: »
    All we need in Fifa :
    - Scans and all stadiums for: England, Spain, Italy, France and Germany (also MLS - personal opinion) Leagues,
    - Scans and stadiums for Porto, Benfica, Sporting, Ajax, PSV, Feynord, Celtic and Rangers.
    - Posibility to play carrer mode with real managers.
    - Club world cup licence
    - All South American leagues(9 leagues) with Copa Libertadores and Copa sudamericana licences (we don t need full squad scans only player with potential over 85.) also some stadiums from Brasil and Argentina for the important teams.

If we have this i think the game will be perfect.

Not that Hard to fix either