FIFA 19 Starhead Thread

Comments

• miggyman wrote: »
    wetcase wrote: »
    Jadon Sancho (Title Update 8)
    (will be available after the next squad update)
    2RezL.jpg 2RezM.jpg

Where'd you find this? Who else did they update?

Never mind found it. Reddit and Vapex Karma always has the leaks lol
  • Peanut2000
    512 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Alaily wrote: »
    Check these faces guys why can't they just insert them in the game?!

These going on fifa 19?

• Alaily
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Peanut2000 wrote: »

These going on fifa 19?

Unfortunately these were designed by a developer to be in PC console I don't know will he pass this to the lazy team working for Ea
  • wetcase
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 13
    miggyman wrote: »
    Never mind found it. Reddit and Vapex Karma always has the leaks lol
    What a great feeling when you do all the work, but the credit goes to someone else :)

Jeyj38 wrote: »
    Who else mate???
    I'm not sure, as there's no specific list of updated players and you have to check everything manually. I looked for Manolas, Škriniar, Witsel, Fabinho, Vinícius, Havertz, De Jong, Arthur etc, and none of them were added. But if Sancho was the only player with a new starhead in a last week squad update, there will be no more additions, I guess.
    Post edited by wetcase on
  • Alaily wrote: »

These going on fifa 19?

Unfortunately these were designed by a developer to be in PC console I don't know will he pass this to the lazy team working for Ea

These look crap anyway I reckon haha
  • Jeyj38
    1213 posts Professional
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »

These going on fifa 19?

These look crap anyway I reckon haha

Yeah awful haha.
  • We need more faces. Stop holding back the faces and let us mod the game like you where able to do in fifa 16
  • ElusiveJake
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I hope that theres at least a few updated starheads such as Lukaku and Aguero to go along with Sancho otherwise thats a joke.

Sancho looks amazing though tbf.
  • mickjacobjr
    1130 posts Professional
    I hope that theres at least a few updated starheads such as Lukaku and Aguero to go along with Sancho otherwise thats a joke.

I think it’s only sancho
  • TeamExtreme17
    2254 posts Fans' Favourite

Because they've said they prefer to do things "In House".........
  • Jeyj38
    1213 posts Professional

I think it’s only sancho

It makes no sense really. And still no communication as usual.
  • From the Sofifa page, there were a lot of comments from wonderkids pages that PC already got updated yesterday and Real Face for consoles will be updated next week...
  • Quiffed
    88 posts Park Captain
    It’s gonna be awkward when the new bundesliga faces in fifa 20 will already be outdated
  • Jeyj38
    1213 posts Professional
    Quiffed wrote: »
    It’s gonna be awkward when the new bundesliga faces in fifa 20 will already be outdated

Outdated, AND not playing in bundesliga anymore lol
  • OptimusFawkes
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    guys i'm nitpicking here - obviously I'm pumped about the Sancho starhead, it looks incredible, but look closely. This is probably when he was at Man City. Look at the big hair and lack of facial hair.

Now, look at him anywhere in the past year. His afro is shorter on the sides and on top, his fade is more clean, and he has a goatee. So assuming he was scanned in 2017 while at City, why are they releasing it 2 years later? Again, i'm not complaining but just curious when this scan took place.
  • guys i'm nitpicking here - obviously I'm pumped about the Sancho starhead, it looks incredible, but look closely. This is probably when he was at Man City. Look at the big hair and lack of facial hair.

Now, look at him anywhere in the past year. His afro is shorter on the sides and on top, his fade is more clean, and he has a goatee. So assuming he was scanned in 2017 while at City, why are they releasing it 2 years later? Again, i'm not complaining but just curious when this scan took place.

Agreed, Sancho is already out dated.. Can't say I'm surprised but at least we have him I suppose
  • FFS! it's already February and I need to restart my Career Mode for Sancho... why can't you fix this EA... its annoying...
  • Jeyj38
    1213 posts Professional
    edited February 14
    I guess we just have to wait until FIFA 20 now...

I've made up a few personnal requirements about scan additions, if none is fullfiled I think I wont be buying it:
    - Olympique Lyonnais scans (Aouar, Ndombele, Marcelo, Denayer, Tete, Marcal, Mendy, Tousart, Diop, Cornet + Depay, Fekir, Traore, Lopes, Rafael updates)
    - Ligue 1 scan (never happening lol... FULL PSG -> Thiago Silva, Marquinhos, Draxler, Bernat, Kurzawa, Alves, Meunier and Rabiot updates! + Lyon, Lille, Marseille, Monaco would be decent scan additions)
    - Former OL players scans (Mariano Diaz, Lacazette, Benzema, Pjanic)
    - France WC winners scans (Pavard, Sidibe, updates for Umtiti, Pogba, Griezmann, Lemar, Giroud, Fekir, Matuidi)
    - Big PL names scans (Aguero, Lukaku, De Gea, Lucas Moura, etc...)

I think we all should make up those kind of lists and stick to not buying the game because if none is satisfied you wont be either... To be honest, an outdated fraction of the Bundesliga is not going to make me happy. Also Barcelona need to be added to the so called "LaLiga scan".

@EA_Andy here are some players that would be nice to submit to the developpment team I guess... I dont know how it works but your scanning team should be all around Europe scanning players all year, and your team in Canada processing those photographs all year so you keep us happy. You can hire me if you want someone to manage this project with passion and professionalism.
    Post edited by Jeyj38 on
  • Celt
    47 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Adding Sancho starhead but it's too late he's already outdated :D

Only EA, guys, only EA :D
  • What a poor update
  • CR1986
    63 posts Park Captain
    Just had an update 1.09 for PS4 and Downloaded the latest squad update manually but Sancho is still generic :(
  • Update is on Ps4 now.. Do we ever get squad updates on Fridays? Sancho tomorrow if so?
  • No real face (yet) for Sancho after 1.09 update and ps4 roster update
  • Moose Factory
    3344 posts National Call-Up
    CR1986 wrote: »
    Just had an update 1.09 for PS4 and Downloaded the latest squad update manually but Sancho is still generic :(

It’s usually done through a server side squad update.
  • CR1986 wrote: »

Thanks for the heads up. So Real Faces are updated in the squad update and not through the patch?
  • CR1986
    63 posts Park Captain

It’s usually done through a server side squad update.[/. So When can we expect this update?
  • CR1986
    63 posts Park Captain
    edited February 14
    When can we expect the server update?
  • gurnz_7272
    41 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Why have they only added one face lol Pathetic hahaha
  • MrSkittles93
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 14
    Guys, we're waiting for 1 (one) face in new game update?! How many PES added... What's going on with this company? ...

Edited for swearing ~Rtas
  • Moose Factory
    3344 posts National Call-Up
    miggyman wrote: »

Thanks for the heads up. So Real Faces are updated in the squad update and not through the patch?

Yes, hopefully tomorrow. If not then Monday or Tuesday.