FIFA 19 Starhead Thread

Comments

• Jeyj38
    984 posts Professional
    GlennMufc wrote: »
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    wetcase wrote: »
    Jadon Sancho (Title Update 8)
    (will be available after the next squad update)
    2RezL.jpg 2RezM.jpg

Who else mate???

Wish there was more coming like leon bailey , weigl , havaretz. That's all I'm afraid until fifa 20

yup...

I dont want to be that guy and complain about a new face addition, great job for Sancho, but why him? why ONLY him??? I only speak for myself but I'd rather have Sergio Aguero and David De Gea proper scans for instance before this badass Sancho.
  • I can't actually believe we only got 1 face...PES released data pack 4.0 with 80+ faces few days ago...and we get 1?!?...
  • nyx88
    1391 posts Professional
    I can't actually believe we only got 1 face...PES released data pack 4.0 with 80+ faces few days ago...and we get 1?!?...

Meanwhile Niklas Süle who has benched either Hummels or Boateng for most of the season stays generic. Well done EA.
  • TeamExtreme17
    1512 posts Play-Off Hero
    I can't actually believe we only got 1 face...PES released data pack 4.0 with 80+ faces few days ago...and we get 1?!?...

Yeah this is absolutely pathetic!! Im delighted about Sancho dont get me wrong, id pay anything this Summer to make him Utd's number 1 signing.. But 1 starhead!? lol! Again, because its sat there to be added in Fifa 20, i think its to benefit FUT thats all...

PES added 80 (Eighty) new / updated starheads!! Even ones EA have the licenses for!! loooool!!

@EA_Andy Pass it on mate its getting a joke...
  • Howler19
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    2RezL.jpg 2RezM.jpg

Who else mate???

Wish there was more coming like leon bailey , weigl , havaretz. That's all I'm afraid until fifa 20

yup...

I dont want to be that guy and complain about a new face addition, great job for Sancho, but why him? why ONLY him??? I only speak for myself but I'd rather have Sergio Aguero and David De Gea proper scans for instance before this badass Sancho.

I have to disagree with you there. Aguero and de Gea are flawed but they're scans and thus passable compared to the Sancho generic. Sancho is a fantastic choice if you're only going to add one face. Now the fact that they're only adding one face is a different story and it's kind of pathetic, but it is better than zero which to be honest is what we expected from EA at this point.
  • henryclay1844
    867 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 12
    This is like the third patch that talks about kit and badge changes too, where is the list of things that are actually updated? They don't change teams in Sweden at all that have wrong kits or players without photos. Nor do they add third kits for the EFL which they are one of the main sponsors for. I can't believe (yet find totally believable) that they would add one stinking player face in an update. They did the same thing with the NHL game recently. They are really working that one poor intern who does faces in the off year too hard!
  • Jeyj38
    984 posts Professional
    edited February 12
    Howler19 wrote: »
    2RezL.jpg 2RezM.jpg

Who else mate???

yup...

I have to disagree with you there. Aguero and de Gea are flawed but they're scans and thus passable compared to the Sancho generic. Sancho is a fantastic choice if you're only going to add one face. Now the fact that they're only adding one face is a different story and it's kind of pathetic, but it is better than zero which to be honest is what we expected from EA at this point.
    Fifa 16 and older faces are generic to my eyes. I have high quality standards so Kun is just as unusable for me as Sancho was.

Salah WC update really shown what peoples standards are. That custom was a mess. Unusable player. But most said thank u to EA.
  • Howler19
    edited February 12
    2RezL.jpg 2RezM.jpg

Who else mate???

yup...

Fifa 16 and older faces are generic to my eyes. I have high quality standards so Kun is just as unusable for me as Sancho was.

Haha, get out of here. If you have an eye for quality you should be able to recognize that there's more levels of quality than good and bad.
  • Jeyj38
    984 posts Professional
    2RezL.jpg 2RezM.jpg

Who else mate???

yup...

Haha, get out of here. If you have an eye for quality you should be able to recognize that there's more levels of quality than good and bad.

Dont be upset if youre happy with those faces. Its 2k19 next gen consoles mate.
  • Jeyj38
    984 posts Professional
    edited February 12
    2RezL.jpg 2RezM.jpg

Who else mate???

yup...

Btw I dont think theyre scans, they are starheads, which is like a 3D portrait made up from around 8 different pictures (which is poor now).
  • TeamExtreme17
    1512 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 12
    2RezL.jpg 2RezM.jpg

Who else mate???

yup...

Btw I dont think theyre scans, they are starheads, which is like a 3D portrait made up from around 8 different pictures (which is poor now).

The PL was "Scanned" in Fifa 15 on Ignite, theyre from then......... (Aguero had a hairstyle update in Fifa 16 and has had it ever since, hahaha)

Theyre long before Frostbite, 4K, HDR etc...
  • Howler19
    2RezL.jpg 2RezM.jpg

Who else mate???

yup...

Dont be upset if youre happy with those faces. Its 2k19 next gen consoles mate.

I'm not happy with them at all. You're twisting my words. Read the conversation again and I'm sure you will understand.
    2RezL.jpg 2RezM.jpg

Who else mate???

yup...

Maybe that's true. Doesn't change my apparently controversial opinion that they look better than generics though.
  • Jeyj38
    984 posts Professional
    edited February 12
    2RezL.jpg 2RezM.jpg

Who else mate???

yup...

The PL was "Scanned" in Fifa 15 on Ignite, theyre from then......... (Aguero had a hairstyle update in Fifa 16 and has had it ever since, hahaha)

Thanks for bringing precision. We better all know this kind of stuff. Id really like a sort of history of the scans. Year / Engine used / team and player scanned. Great database would be for each player to know if it is a scan, a starhead, a custom, not just "real face"...

As soon as a player has a face people assume they are scans no matter the quality or atrocity should I say haha.
  • TeamExtreme17
    1512 posts Play-Off Hero
    2RezL.jpg 2RezM.jpg

Who else mate???

yup...

Thanks for bringing precision. We better all know this kind of stuff. Id really like a sort of history of the scans. Year / Engine used / team and player scanned. Great database would be for each player to know if it is a scan, a starhead, a custom, not just "real face"...

As soon as a player has a face people assume they are scans no matter the quality or atrocity should I say haha.

Yeah i know, haha, thats why some scans from 2015 look poor in 2019 in 4K with Frostbite, they need re-scanning! Technology changes / improves ever year..

But ANYTHING is better than generics! Theyre horrendous!!
  • tommy_p_5
    427 posts Sunday League Hero
    I always think that EA miss perfect opportunities, they need football fans running the company rather than money-men.

This is the first year they've had the Champions League in a long time. They missed a trick by not scanning all CL group stage teams; they've missed another massive one by not adding at least a few players from each team in the last 16 which starts tonight!

It would have made perfect sense from their point of view, the competition's and the club's to build the hype!
  • Verdi42
    76 posts Park Captain
    2RezL.jpg 2RezM.jpg

@wetcase: where did you get this information, and is there any more?
  • TeamExtreme17
    1512 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 12
    tommy_p_5 wrote: »
    I always think that EA miss perfect opportunities, they need football fans running the company rather than money-men.

This is the first year they've had the Champions League in a long time. They missed a trick by not scanning all CL group stage teams; they've missed another massive one by not adding at least a few players from each team in the last 16 which starts tonight!

It would have made perfect sense from their point of view, the competition's and the club's to build the hype!

Yup.. Clueless!! If they are releasing a Sancho starhead then tonight would be perfect to market it and create some positive hype for once as hes playing away at Tottenham in the Champions League (passport included).

" Arriving 'insert date' in #FUT and other game modes, play with @Sanchooo10 in the @ChampionsLeague 'insert screenshot of his new starhead' "

Done it for you EA!
  • tommy_p_5
    427 posts Sunday League Hero
    tommy_p_5 wrote: »

Yup.. Clueless!! If they are releasing a Sancho starhead then tonight would be perfect to market it and create some positive hype for once as hes playing away at Tottenham in the Champions League (passport included).

" Arriving 'insert date' in #FUT and other game modes, play with @Sanchooo10 in the @ChampionsLeague 'insert screenshot of his new starhead' "

Done it for you EA!

Spot on, my thoughts exactly. I'm guessing that took you less than a minute to think of then type, yet it would be so effective as the player, club and CL would retweet, reaching a ridiculously huge audience.
  • TeamExtreme17
    1512 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 12
    They're currently busy promoting FUT Prime ICON Movement players WTF they are.......
  • Happo
    18 posts Ball Boy
    Anyone else upset that they updated greizmans hair for the World Cup?? Even though he did shave it, he looked better with the golden curly locks
  • wetcase wrote: »
    2RezL.jpg 2RezM.jpg

@EA_Andy will this be for consoles next week?
  • FlyingDutchman
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    2RezL.jpg 2RezM.jpg

He'll just have the same "can't confirm nor deny" bs answer
  • Disgruntledas
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    2RezL.jpg 2RezM.jpg

He'll just have the same "can't confirm nor deny" bs answer

That’s because he doesn’t know anything either, Andy only ever answers questions that have already been answered, tbh I’d love his job, seems ez af, just ignores us half the time.
  • Mustafa_
    49 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited February 12
    Haven’t been following up in the forum for a while and didn’t play the game in 3 months since they had not updated any Nike boots or faces. Does lukaku and rakitic still has his their 2016 faces and hair ?
  • Jeyj38
    984 posts Professional
    Mustafa_ wrote: »
    Haven’t been following up in the forum for a while and didn’t play the game in 3 months since they had not updated any Nike boots or faces. Does lukaku and rakitic still has his their 2016 faces and hair ?

Yes they do.
  • OptimusFawkes
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Off topic a bit, but I read the reason EA havent added the latest 2-3 Nike boot packs in FIFA 19 is because EA haven't been promoting enough Nike ads in the game. So Nike's withholding the boots from EA unless they promote more stuff for them

But Adidas seem fine, EA and Adidas are like best buds. All the boots are there.

I mean its in line with everything they do, right? Very lazy from them. It's been like 2 months since new Nike stuff. Same with starheads, EA just do the minimum, even though they have a wealth of resources.
  • Howler19
    edited February 12

Off topic a bit, but I read the reason EA havent added the latest 2-3 Nike boot packs in FIFA 19 is because EA haven't been promoting enough Nike ads in the game. So Nike's withholding the boots from EA unless they promote more stuff for them

But Adidas seem fine, EA and Adidas are like best buds. All the boots are there.

I mean its in line with everything they do, right? Very lazy from them. It's been like 2 months since new Nike stuff. Same with starheads, EA just do the minimum, even though they have a wealth of resources.

Put copa mundials on everyone for all I care. Apart from gameplay, starheads and stadiums are what makes or breaks the FIFA experience for me, and right now it kind of breaks it.
  • Alaily
    76 posts Park Captain
    Check these faces guys why can't they just insert them in the game?!
  • Alaily
    76 posts Park Captain
    these faces were returned back in the game hope they can add the rest from the requested list
  • wetcase wrote: »
    2RezL.jpg 2RezM.jpg

Where'd you find this? Who else did they update?