FIFA 19 Starhead Thread

Comments

• Jeyj38
    714 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 6
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    EA please update Julian Draxler's starhead. Currently, his starhead does not reflect his real-life appearance and a player of his quality and potential is deserving of an update.

They already gave you all they had about PSG... scanned Neymar Cavani Mbappe Verratti Kimpembe Areola Lo Celso Trapp / customed (why ffs) Rabiot Meunier / non updated Thiago Silva Marquinhos Alves Kurzawa Draxler Di Maria / generic Nkunku Choupo Moting (Stoke City for years...)

There really is no explanation they only picked up a few... its the Lukaku Herrera De Gea case all over again...
    Post edited by Jeyj38 on
  • mickjacobjr
    1019 posts Professional
    Zaro the so called “community manager “ is a total hypocrite he only messages or replies to people who ask about FUT he is a joke
  • Alaily
    69 posts Park Captain
    Zaro the so called “community manager “ is a total hypocrite he only messages or replies to people who ask about FUT he is a joke

I wonder with all respect to EA employees but c'mon how come do they appoint such amateurs!
    They have no clue about customer handling.
  • Annoying we may have to start ANOTHER new career mode if Sancho is added.

Although, we have been asking for more faces.

I'd sooner be starting a new career every month if it meant we had regular updates and new player faces. EA really need to sort the way the updates are implemented in offline game modes.

I won't complain at all if Sancho is added and perhaps a few more.

I just don't see why they can't add Meyer and Leno as we've seen on the database for Fifa 20...
  • They should add at least, along with Sancho, faces for Leno (83 rated and in DB), Meyer (82 potential and in DB) and Pavard (85 potential, regular starter for France and in DB)
  • #💵💵💵
  • RollsReus
    1383 posts Professional
    Evil intentions, but.. Maybe they are adding a Jadon Sancho starhead, scan or custom (whether its been laying around from his Man City days, or hes been scanned for Fifa 20 at Borussia Dortmund) to milk more money out of FUT in Fifa 19, hes in quite high demand as you would expect a talent like this to be and they may not want to wait until Fifa 20 to showcase him in FUT..
    In a world where we don't get frequent updates, I wouldn't be mad if FUT popularity lead to players getting faces throughout its lifespan. Same went for The Journey, it got us scans that we wouldn't have probably got otherwise. Obviously it should go to players who deserve it over players like Ibarbo and Esswein but it's not the worst scenario possible!
  • OptimusFawkes
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 6
    Lavinas wrote: »
    They should add at least, along with Sancho, faces for Leno (83 rated and in DB), Meyer (82 potential and in DB) and Pavard (85 potential, regular starter for France and in DB)

As much as I'd like Pavard, he's not getting released. I understand that because they'll probably do a big Bundesliga reveal for FIFA 20. Obviously I don't agree, but i guess it'll make 20 a lot more fun. But there are like 25 other players on that database leak that aren't in the BuLi.

Like you said, Leno and Meyer are there. Vietto from Fulham, Vrsaljko (Inter RB and World Cup finalist!!!!), and a few Girona players too. Absolutely no reason for them to withhold these players.
  • Jeyj38
    edited February 6
    How long do you guys think we'll have to wait until we find out whats actually going on with Sancho? Next monday/tuesday (when they usually announced PC title updates)?

Would be hilarious if it is just a mistake... really weird there is just one (I highly doubt theyre updating already existant faces in a face batch we've never had before...).
    Sancho alone would be quite a random addition tbh...

Always hyped for new faces anyway. Aguero Lukaku would be a dream really.
  • Howler19
    328 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    How long do you guys think we'll have to wait until we find out whats actually going on with Sancho? Next monday/tuesday (when they usually announced PC title updates)?

Would be hilarious if it is just a mistake... really weird there is just one (I highly doubt theyre updating already existant faces in a face batch we've never had before...).
    Sancho alone would be quite a random addition tbh...

Always hyped for new faces anyway. Aguero Lukaku would be a dream really.

A week sounds about right. I think it's been something like that between the bald glitch appearing and the faces getting released when it's happened before.
  • We should just not bother with the next game. EA will only realise once sales dip. Due to their withholding, I’m done.
  • SHF77Y
    13 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 7
    PES has updated Agueros face 3 times before FIFA has once.
  • Duil
    19 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 7
    Felipe Anderson with face in PES and in Fifa what has license from EPL full not kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

7:51 Felipe Anderson

• Altair14
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fifa all The Life...
  • Ads_86
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
  • MrSkittles93
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    List of updates face for Fifa:

End.
  • Ads_86
    Check out @PESCommunityit’s Tweet:

Can use them offline too via an option file which is brilliant, me and my mates can use legends teams against each other <3 :p
  • Ads_86
    Check out @officialpes’s Tweet:

Although it's a small league, both clubs have alot if history. Would love FIFA to have got Celtic and rangers for the stadiums etc. PES always gets that little detail needed in stadiums.
  • Ads_86
    Check out @JuniorMantis’s Tweet:

Sorry for the multiple posts butbinlove the faces and packs. PES is a decade behind FIFA in many aspects but the way they add faces and which players they add is amazing.

Need icons offline in FIFA. Can't wait to use Nakata against my mates.
  • Alemas_2012
    13851 posts Has That Special Something
    That's a 90s Parma kit.
    Don't tell me PES now have classic kits while FIFA ditched them completely.
  • Jeyj38
    edited February 7
    List of updates face for Fifa:

End.

Mate I cant load the pic... :wink:
  • MrSkittles93
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 7
    It's sarcasm :) nothing new from EA :)
  • Ads_86
    That's a 90s Parma kit.
    Don't tell me PES now have classic kits while FIFA ditched them completely.

No, it's from an option file, the option file will be free and take 5 seconds to add to the game. So you can add any kit ever made.
  • Ads_86
    edited February 7
    Check out @VapexKarma’s Tweet:

@EA_Andy will this be addressed, you said that people ask for lots of faces but 99% of ALL requests ask for Aguero and Lukaku. Any reason why there's been so many requests for them and not added. EA add a 58 rated kid that will not break through to the first team for many years but star players who have been scanned are left not updated.

Please don't just tell me that this will be passed on with the rest of the Lukaku / Aguero face requests.
    Post edited by Ads_86 on
  • TeamExtreme17
    1343 posts Professional
    PES' customs are better than Fifa's scans!!
  • Jeyj38
    PES' customs are better than Fifa's scans!!

Cant agreewith that.
    They look nice when they present them but theyre not as good in game. Plus, for the biggest number you can defo tell they are from PES. Take Gradel from example in Ligue 1, he has that PES look lol.

But PES customs are miles ahead Fifa customs yes.
  • EA are comical, they have all these rights to leagues and players yet do nothing with them.. They never learn and only think about FUT or loot boxes which eventually will be their down fall, look at how they've ruined star wars games, anthem has had problems before it's even out.. The list goes on and no doubt Career mode will be the same again with a disappointing number of star heads
  • Guys guys guys you're not allowed to talk about that other game..... buy some more FUT packs everyone quick.

Did you hear Andrew Wilson actually brag that with all of EA problems including decreased unit sales of FIFA 19 FUT games and pack openings went up? That seriously depresses me that we are never going to seem them give us a proper football game with great visuals, licensing, presentation, and decent gameplay.