FIFA 19 Starhead Thread

Comments

• Verdi42
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm just trying to understand how bald guys keep popping up, and what this means for Sancho's face. All we, the community, want to know is if there are more faces inbound. It would be wonderful if you could confirm or deny this. The more details the better.
  • TeamExtreme17
    1902 posts Play-Off Hero
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Alaily wrote: »
    @EA_Andy - PS4

Cheers!

Any news mate ?

Nope, will let you know if I get something.
    Verdi42 wrote: »
    No. Only Sancho after new squad update. But I can check some other players.

Thanks. Which console are you on?
    Verdi42 wrote: »
    @MrSkittles93 - Have you noticed any other faces change apart from Sancho?

@EA_Andy: Why are you ignoring my post?

I'm not aware of the exact process so can't really provide an answer to all those questions right now.

Thank you for saying at least that. But maybe you should inquire about those processes, what else is the function of a community manager if you can't manage the community (by informing)?

Doesn't mean we'd be looking to share internal processes though. This would be more likely something I could see as a pitch notes some time, explaining the process. Not sure if there any plans for that though.

Yes!! Now this is a Pitch Notes i would love to read! Detailed "Starhead Process"
  • TeamExtreme17
    1902 posts Play-Off Hero
    1. Its a sign new starheads are incoming in the next week..

2. Its an error..

Either way we cant start a new Career Mode until its resolved so a little communication on this from the devs would be nice! @EA_Andy

Ive spent more time this year not being able to play Career Mode than actually playing it!!
  • MrSkittles93
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 5
    Ok @EA_Andy, but please, be honest with us. You don't have any, repeat, any information about boots update in catalogue from Nike? That's not a big FIFA changes, like bug or gameplay. So, what's problem with communication about this?
  • mickjacobjr
    1086 posts Professional

2. Its an error..

Either way we cant start a new Career Mode until its resolved so a little communication on this from the devs would be nice! @EA_Andy

Ive spent more time this year not being able to play Career Mode than actually playing it!!

More than likely option 2 and his face won’t appear till Fifa 20 when the bundesliga arrives full treatment
  • TeamExtreme17
    1902 posts Play-Off Hero

2. Its an error..

More than likely option 2 and his face won’t appear till Fifa 20 when the bundesliga arrives full treatment

"HALF Treatment"
  • Altair14
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 5
    for me it's a mistake unfortunately.

usually EA when releasing new faces does not release them one at a time but at least 5/6 at a time.

but according to me EA error or not at least The face of sancho should release it the same, because that the face is already ready Is sure.
  • TeamExtreme17
    1902 posts Play-Off Hero
    Altair14 wrote: »

usually EA when releasing new faces does not release them one at a time but at least 5/6 at a time.

but according to me EA error or not at least The face of sancho should release it the same, because that the face is already ready Is sure.

Yeah i dont see any ghost faces weeks before PES data packs are released..

EA really need to change their ways!!
  • Moose Factory
    3312 posts National Call-Up

Didn't they do a Neymar hair update last year and that was the only thing in that particular release?
  • Altair14
    this has nothing to do with it, neymar already had a scanned face. here we talk about adding an official face to a player who has generic. maybe I'm wrong but usually they never add one scan at a time.

however now that we know that the face of Sancho is there, it exists and is ready, release it.
  • tommy_p_5
    441 posts Sunday League Hero
    Potentially good news, as someone pointed out, this bald guy appeared before on players who got updated shortly(ish) after. The update on Thursday/Friday may shed more light on the situation.

The addition of a decent amount of players would possibly make me buy the game.
  • TeamExtreme17
    1902 posts Play-Off Hero
    this has nothing to do with it, neymar already had a scanned face. here we talk about adding an official face to a player who has generic. maybe I'm wrong but usually they never add one scan at a time.

however now that we know that the face of Sancho is there, it exists and is ready, release it.

So they can theoretically add all the missing scans then...
  • Altair14
    but absolutely not. the missing scans are not sure that they already exist, while the scan face of Sancho at this point is already 100% ready, so it's better to add it.
  • TM1982
    73 posts Park Captain
    New squad file uploaded. Sancho has gone back to the one before the last update when it changed him to the bald guy. Don’t think his scan is coming.
  • TeamExtreme17
    1902 posts Play-Off Hero
    but absolutely not. the missing scans are not sure that they already exist, while the scan face of Sancho at this point is already 100% ready, so it's better to add it.

Any scan they have sat there waiting is ready :D
  • GlennMufc
    424 posts Sunday League Hero
    tommy_p_5 wrote: »
    Potentially good news, as someone pointed out, this bald guy appeared before on players who got updated shortly(ish) after. The update on Thursday/Friday may shed more light on the situation.

But the difference this time is only ONE player has this bald head glitch , unlike a few having it last time like rugani , Sanson , kimpembe , sturaro etc . Only Sancho will be getting added by the looks of it no one else. Which is a let down they should add all the bundesliga faces AND the la liga promoted teams no point adding them next year they will be in the 2nd devision relegated back down
  • Howler19
    378 posts Sunday League Hero
    GlennMufc wrote: »

But the difference this time is only ONE player has this bald head glitch , unlike a few having it last time like rugani , Sanson , kimpembe , sturaro etc . Only Sancho will be getting added by the looks of it no one else. Which is a let down they should add all the bundesliga faces AND the la liga promoted teams no point adding them next year they will be in the 2nd devision relegated back down

It's worth pointing out that the bald guy glitch only affected players who previously had generics, meaning it's entirely plausible that it's an update with Sancho and updates to a bunch of players with outdated starheads. Or it could be just Sancho. I guess we'll see.
  • GlennMufc
    Howler19 wrote: »
    GlennMufc wrote: »

It's worth pointing out that the bald guy glitch only affected players who previously had generics, meaning it's entirely plausible that it's an update with Sancho and updates to a bunch of players with outdated starheads. Or it could be just Sancho. I guess we'll see.

Really hope so. Aguero needs a rescan so badly . Plus lukaku and ozil
  • Azzabazza
    218 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is the latest squad update available? (Transfer Deadline Day signings: Almiron to Newcastle Utd, Kagawa to Besiktas, Denis Suarez to Arsenal, etc.) ?
  • GlennMufc
    Ads_86 wrote: »

Updating all the inform and young talent in the French league . Great from pes , fifa would be incredible if it done packs like this would be so exciting every few months not knowing who we are going to see added and updated , would be quality. This and an improved career mode would be unreal . Nothing worse than generic havaretz joining arsenal , generic leon bailey joining Chelsea , Raphael guerreiro to city , ghoulam to United . All generic it ruins career mode but I am just very ocd about these kind of things I even hate ozil going to juve and wearing the #41 shirt . Very annoying
  • Ads_86
    323 posts Sunday League Hero
    Would love EA to do pes style data packs, like a handful of customs from different leagues. Players that have made an impact that season or as someone else said, for in forms.
  • OptimusFawkes
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm curious, on sofifa, is there an option where you can see the latest players who have been scanned?

Also like there's the "Hot 100" players on the first page where there's the trending players (e.g. - Piatek scoring a brace vs Napoli, Insigne's rumours to Liverpool or Hamsik moving clubs means they'll probably appear on the list).

But why has Sancho appeared on this list? Is it because he got his face scanned? Last time i checked there's nothing about him in the news
  • ERD17
    16 posts Ball Boy
    I'm curious, on sofifa, is there an option where you can see the latest players who have been scanned?

Also like there's the "Hot 100" players on the first page where there's the trending players (e.g. - Piatek scoring a brace vs Napoli, Insigne's rumours to Liverpool or Hamsik moving clubs means they'll probably appear on the list).

But why has Sancho appeared on this list? Is it because he got his face scanned? Last time i checked there's nothing about him in the news

You can search for ‘real face yes’ in recent edits. That would work i think...
  • Altair14

Search for “Edited” !
  • Altair14
    TM1982 wrote: »
    New squad file uploaded. Sancho has gone back to the one before the last update when it changed him to the bald guy. Don’t think his scan is coming.

the same thing happened for kimbempe! until on so fifa remains "real face: yes" there is hope
  • hopefully they messed up and changed sancho a week too early, and next week we will get an update with a handful of new scans! That’d be a nice surprise, maybe even if we are lucky some new scans for players who have transferred this window... (Denis Suarez maybe..?)
    Fingers crossed!
  • TeamExtreme17
    1902 posts Play-Off Hero
    Evil intentions, but.. Maybe they are adding a Jadon Sancho starhead, scan or custom (whether its been laying around from his Man City days, or hes been scanned for Fifa 20 at Borussia Dortmund) to milk more money out of FUT in Fifa 19, hes in quite high demand as you would expect a talent like this to be and they may not want to wait until Fifa 20 to showcase him in FUT..
  • FoggierFire
    8 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 6
    Fifa points are banned in Belgium. Meaning you can't buy FUT packs. EA even said and i quote 'The impact of this change to FIFA Ultimate Team in Belgium is not material to our financial performance'. I f.u.c.k.i.n.g pray this spreads to the rest of Europe and the world. And finally exposes EA and FUT for money grabbing p.r.i.c.k.s they are. And maybe then FIFA will return to being a good game again.
  • Futbol22
    656 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 6
    EA please update Julian Draxler's starhead. Currently, his starhead does not reflect his real-life appearance and a player of his quality and potential is deserving of an update.