Are you a FIFA streamer? Get yourself added to the forum list here

FIFA 19 Starhead Thread

Comments

• GlennMufc
    391 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hopefully Hudson Odoi stays at cfc so he gets his scan. Sick potential .
  • Howler19
    296 posts Sunday League Hero
    GlennMufc wrote: »

Very possible that he would get a scan at Bayern anyway. They're doing Bundesliga for FIFA 20 and you would think they would do Bayern as late as possible.
  • GlennMufc
    Howler19 wrote: »

Very possible that he would get a scan at Bayern anyway. They're doing Bundesliga for FIFA 20 and you would think they would do Bayern as late as possible.

I fear they have already been scanned for fifa 20. So if he signs for them in Jan he could miss out
  • Howler19

I fear they have already been scanned for fifa 20. So if he signs for them in Jan he could miss out

Maybe. It would be stupid to do the flagship team of their new starheads before the January window, but who knows.
  • TeamExtreme17
    1228 posts Professional
    Why isnt he scanned or have a custom face already???
  • Disgruntledas
    308 posts Sunday League Hero
    Defoe off to rangers, never to get an update, good job EA
  • kosmagrawgry
    65 posts Park Captain
    edited January 9
    Defoe off to rangers, never to get an update, good job EA

DEFOE STILL LOOKS LIKE ****

• kosmagrawgry
    65 posts Park Captain
    edited January 9

EA already scanned faces for Bundesliga last Year (2018) so when they release and put it in the game will be outdated at the start - BRAVO EA!!!
  • kosmagrawgry
    65 posts Park Captain

EA already scanned faces for Bundesliga last Year (2018) so when they release and put it in the game will be outdated in the start - BRAVO EA!!!

• nyx88
    1355 posts Professional
    edited January 9

EA already scanned faces for Bundesliga last Year (2018) so when they release and put it in the game will be outdated at the start - BRAVO EA!!!

Yes that might be a problem. And teams have changed quite a bit since the scans happened. Lets just hope they revisit the Bundesliga teams. At least we have evidence that Hertha BSC, Freiburg and Düsseldorf have been scanned just before or after the start of the season.

About Hudson-Odoi: Skysportnews Germany claims its a done deal and only the time of the transfer is questionable. This or the next transfer window.
    I hope he has a scanned face in Fifa 20, staying in London until summer could increase his chances for a proper face.
  • Howler19
    edited January 9

They scanned a lot of the Bundesliga teams in 2018 but Bayern and Dortmund was not among them as far as we know.
  • Moose Factory
    2766 posts Fans' Favourite

They scanned a lot of the Bundesliga teams in 2018 but Bayern and Dortmund was not among them as far as we know.

What!?! So no Jadon Sancho until FIFA 22 huh?
  • Howler19

What!?! So no Jadon Sancho until FIFA 22 huh?

That's not what I was saying at all. If they haven't scanned them yet you can rest assure that they will before FIFA 20. Even EA couldn't screw up to the level of scanning all of the Bundesliga except for those two teams. Actually at this point it's better the later they do it to minimize outdated and missed players, since we're likely not getting any of it for FIFA 19 anyway.
  • TeamExtreme17
    1228 posts Professional
    edited January 9
    Wait for Chelsea to sign Higuain and everyone kick off how awful his starhead is..

EA really need to start making custom faces like the World Cup DLC and release them regularly like PES do!!

Fred
    Dalot
    Herrera
    Fabinho
    Jorginho
    Sancho
    Hudson-Odoi
    Higuain

Etc etc etc..
  • TeamExtreme17
    1228 posts Professional
    Not good enough EA!!!!! @EA_Andy

• Duil
    11 posts Ball Boy
    Fellaini,Rudy,Walcott,Walker,Defoe,Ozil and Rakitic not need. Missing put Malcom,Cornet,Pepé,Larsen,Karamoh,Golovin,Chiesa,Diop,Balbuena,Ferran Torres,Maignan,Onana,Ikoné,Cristante,Zaniolo,Omur,Jovane Cabral,Berge,Paquetá,Conti,Késsie and others.
  • Ashy
    8120 posts League Winner
    Arsenal players that desperately need doing

Leno
    Bellerin (update)
    Torreira
    Ozil (update)
    Guendouzi
    Iwobi (update)
    Maitland-Niles (update)
    Reiss Nelson
    Smith Rowe
    Nketiah
    Mavropanos
    Willock
  • Ashy wrote: »

Leno
    Bellerin (update)
    Torreira
    Ozil (update)
    Guendouzi
    Iwobi (update)
    Maitland-Niles (update)
    Reiss Nelson
    Smith Rowe
    Nketiah
    Mavropanos
    Willock

Defo - Fifa 20
    Leno
    Torreira
    Guendouzi

Good chance
    Smith Rowe
    Nketiah

Maitland Niles Defo Won’t be updated was scanned for Fifa 19
  • in order to make up for the disaster of the -1 ratings glitch, they should release the Bundesliga starheads NOW! They are not providing very good customer service by not addressing the glitch and adding the starheads that they have ALREADY MADE would be a nice gesture from them as a way of saying 'sorry guys we f*cked up'.
  • Disgruntledas
    in order to make up for the disaster of the -1 ratings glitch, they should release the Bundesliga starheads NOW! They are not providing very good customer service by not addressing the glitch and adding the starheads that they have ALREADY MADE would be a nice gesture from them as a way of saying 'sorry guys we f*cked up'.

Bruh, they won’t fix it and they won’t give you faces, your best option is to trade in fifa 19 and wait it out till fifa 20 and prey to the gods they don’t release trash

• TeamExtreme17
    1228 posts Professional
    in order to make up for the disaster of the -1 ratings glitch, they should release the Bundesliga starheads NOW! They are not providing very good customer service by not addressing the glitch and adding the starheads that they have ALREADY MADE would be a nice gesture from them as a way of saying 'sorry guys we f*cked up'.

Bruh, they won’t fix it and they won’t give you faces, your best option is to trade in fifa 19 and wait it out till fifa 20 and prey to the gods they don’t release trash

Been saying that since Fifa 12 :D
  • Disgruntledas

Been saying that since Fifa 12 :D

I feel most of us have been, and only we read this and wonder why the game never changes *shocked pikachu face*
  • SFgeeza
    23 posts Ball Boy
    Ashy wrote: »

Leno
    Bellerin (update)
    Torreira
    Ozil (update)
    Guendouzi
    Iwobi (update)
    Maitland-Niles (update)
    Reiss Nelson
    Smith Rowe
    Nketiah
    Mavropanos
    Willock

No offense but can people stop including PL transfers in these lists? Like Guendouzi and Torreira will be in FIFA 20 per usual with the likes on Fabinho. They need to update Lucas Moura..
  • TeamExtreme17
    1228 posts Professional
    SFgeeza wrote: »
    Ashy wrote: »

Leno
    Bellerin (update)
    Torreira
    Ozil (update)
    Guendouzi
    Iwobi (update)
    Maitland-Niles (update)
    Reiss Nelson
    Smith Rowe
    Nketiah
    Mavropanos
    Willock

No offense but can people stop including PL transfers in these lists? Like Guendouzi and Torreira will be in FIFA 20 per usual with the likes on Fabinho. They need to update Lucas Moura..

Why? Custom faces should of been made for these transfers to complete the authenticity of the PL for immersion purposes..

And they arent guaranteed to be scanned, look at Ander Herrera! Hes been at Man Utd 4 years!! Also, new players will arrive in the Summer again to once again make the league incomplete..

Custom faces DLC like PES do is a MUST!!
  • GlennMufc
    It's actually hilarious that we (myself included) want to see transfers happen purely based on the fact we want a custom/scan for their face.

Like for example, I'm a casual fan of Monaco. Was a fan of Thierry Henry when he played, and so naturally I want him to succeed there. There was talk of Smith-Rowe or Hudson-Odoi moving there on loan a few months ago (pure speculation), and that would've been dreadful. EA never do Monaco faces, and those 2 are really bright prospects. Would've had to wait for FIFA 21 to have them scanned.

This applied to Golovin, I was sorta bummed he moved to Monaco after his incredible display at the WC. 1000% his face was generic, and it is. He looks like a freakin disfigured Ken doll in the game.

Haha yea FIFA's just a video game, but its so weird how scanned faces are in the back of my mind when I read about transfer news, stories, rumours, etc.

Me too man I am so focused on who is moving to the bpl during January so they will be scanned.

Barella
    Parades
    Manolas
    Skriniar
    Militao
    Dennis Suarez
    Grillitch

I'm sure there are way more players linked to big moves.

Hopefully some good scans for fifa 20.

When do the scanning teams go around to rescan the bpl teams ? Feb / march ?

• GlennMufc
    Diego Lainez signs for Real Betis. Hopefully that LaLiga rescan happens.
  • Disgruntledas
    I feel this years games scan wise would’ve been received so much better if effort was put into the mode that compliments faces, career mode, with that being left untouched we’ve felt more hard done by the fact that faces are the only entertainment from career mode now, and they only did half a job on it, with La Liga and no updates to epl faces. Thoughts?
  • nyx88
    1355 posts Professional
    edited January 11
    It's actually hilarious that we (myself included) want to see transfers happen purely based on the fact we want a custom/scan for their face.

Like for example, I'm a casual fan of Monaco. Was a fan of Thierry Henry when he played, and so naturally I want him to succeed there. There was talk of Smith-Rowe or Hudson-Odoi moving there on loan a few months ago (pure speculation), and that would've been dreadful. EA never do Monaco faces, and those 2 are really bright prospects. Would've had to wait for FIFA 21 to have them scanned.

This applied to Golovin, I was sorta bummed he moved to Monaco after his incredible display at the WC. 1000% his face was generic, and it is. He looks like a freakin disfigured Ken doll in the game.

Haha yea FIFA's just a video game, but its so weird how scanned faces are in the back of my mind when I read about transfer news, stories, rumours, etc.

Me too man I am so focused on who is moving to the bpl during January so they will be scanned.

Barella
    Parades
    Manolas
    Skriniar
    Militao
    Dennis Suarez
    Grillitch

I'm sure there are way more players linked to big moves.

Hopefully some good scans for fifa 20.

When do the scanning teams go around to rescan the bpl teams ? Feb / march ?

The scans happened between February and May in the past but with La Liga and Bundesliga this window could be a thing from the past. Maybe they keep it like that for the BPL but scans in Germany happened in Winter/Summer and Autumn ... so no pattern there.