Comments

• GlennMufc wrote: »
    If Ajax get scanned this will be epic.
    Frankie de jong
    David neres
    Kasper dolberg

Such a good team of talented players

Hope they get scanned before they move. :sweat_smile:

Hopefully they do, but the key here is that it's Ajax... meaning there will always be new world class talents ready to be scanned.
  • kosmagrawgry
    402 posts Sunday League Hero
    Please add Bundesliga Scaned Players this Year/Seasson

We know You have all Bundesliga Starheads scans already. Why You dont add it to the game? PES adding players faces during whole seasson - more than 200 players with adding/updating faces last year. Dont be such a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ EA! DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR GAME OR YOU LOST REST OF THE FANS!

PES have all STARHEADS already scanned - they just changing now haircuts or beard during seasson and thats it! It simple and make players happy.

Players like Aguero Lukaku looks stunning in PES
    They already have scaned youth players like PEPE from LILLE on Nkunku from PSG - IN FIFA I think we must wait 5 years to youth players like that have been scaned

EA Update Players like:

Lukaku - WTF
    Aguero - WTF
    Witsel - WTF (he already complaining about his appearence in the game on Twitter)
    Bellerin - WTF (Long hair during 2 seasons)

AND MUCH MUCH MORE!!!

DOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOMEETHIIING!!!

@EA_Andy @EA_Lanna @EA_DarDar @EA_Cian @EA_Leeloo
  • kosmagrawgry
    IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO SCAN PLAYERS LIKE LUKAKU AND AGUERO - TAKE PES SCANS AND ADD IT TO THE GAME. OMG ITS SO ANNOYING HOW YOU TREAT YOUR FANS AND DONT DELIVER CONTENT WHICH IS MUST HAVE in XXI CENTURY!!! WE VE GOT 2018 and players like OZIL have face from PREVIOUS CENTURY - FIFA 08? C'MON GUYS DO SOMETHING WITH THIS COS ITS A SHAME!!!
  • You’re talking to nobody
  • Shoozginga
    222 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    TAKE PES SCANS AND ADD IT TO THE GAME.

More likely than Lukaku getting a rescan ever
  • kmdoom
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    where on earth are promoted la liga teams scans ...
  • TeamExtreme17
    4160 posts National Call-Up
    kmdoom wrote: »
    where on earth are promoted la liga teams scans ...

The same place all the Bundesliga and missing re-scans are..
  • OptimusFawkes
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2018
    lmao the problem with haircuts is it'll take EA like 2-3 months to update his hair, then NEymar/Pogba or whoever it is, will change it back to the old style or something new.

So we're always like one haircut behind the real thing. Guarantee Neymar won't keep this haircut for more than a few months b/c it'll bother him when he's running or he'll see how ridiculous he looks

But knowing EA, the week he changes it back to short hair, they'll update the game with dreadlocks. Sorta happened with Griezmann - we asked and asked EA to change his medium length hair to a buzz cut, and they did (which is what it is now in the game). But now in real life he's grown it again since the summer
  • kosmagrawgry
    Everybody have smartphones. Also Footballers. EA should make 3D face Scan software App to selfscan footballers faces without team and photographers. Its easy and its working in different aps
  • kosmagrawgry
  • kosmagrawgry
    edited December 2018
    Hair should be made manualy but Head should be selfscanned by players by themselfs :)
  • Steph3998
    1612 posts Play-Off Hero
    nyx88 wrote: »
    Hertha BSC Player Sidney Friede said in a youtube video the whole team was scanned before the season started. It took 20 minutes for each player to be scanned with facial expressions and all and it is sad they still have no real faces in the game.

He said it at minute 4:50.

So we have proof for 6 weeks of scanning in winter 17/18 in Germany plus (at least) Fortuna Düsseldorf and Hertha BSC Berlin in the summer.
    We have a leaked image of the Commerzbank Arena (Frankfurt) and the Database that suggested Face scans for tons of Bundesliga faces.

The Bundesliga is confirmed for Fifa 20 to get the full treatment but @#$% EA for holding the stuff back.

Yeah, that pretty much confirmed Bundesliga full scan for FIFA 20, but honestly it's a real shame that they didn't add those new starheads in FIFA 19... :s
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    edited December 2018
    Maybe theyre keeping those for Fifa 21, or 22 so fresh amount of faces for the WC lol :smiley:
    Theyve updated Pogbas hair but they better have kept them short. We also need the original Griezmann scan with "medium hair" that has been shown in promotional pictures for fifa 17 I believe but never been used... so many scanned players that need rescans already... but EA never updates/corrects anything.
  • Duil
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Hertha BSC Player Sidney Friede said in a youtube video the whole team was scanned before the season started. It took 20 minutes for each player to be scanned with facial expressions and all and it is sad they still have no real faces in the game.

He said it at minute 4:50.

So we have proof for 6 weeks of scanning in winter 17/18 in Germany plus (at least) Fortuna Düsseldorf and Hertha BSC Berlin in the summer.
    We have a leaked image of the Commerzbank Arena (Frankfurt) and the Database that suggested Face scans for tons of Bundesliga faces.

The Bundesliga is confirmed for Fifa 20 to get the full treatment but @#$% EA for holding the stuff back.

This what EA does is really scrotal.Until FIFA 20 the players have already changed their look and changed teams.All this to generate publicity and say that there is more news. :(
  • nyx88
    1418 posts Professional
    Another Bundesliga Leak! SC Freiburg announced in their "Stadionmagazin" that EA visited the Club to scan not only their male but also some of the female players for Fifa 20.
  • Duil
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Another Bundesliga Leak! SC Freiburg announced in their "Stadionmagazin" that EA visited the Club to scan not only their male but also some of the female players for Fifa 20.

Only Fifa 20?? This is ridiculous, until there players changed the look and changed of teams. :#
  • D. Nice
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2018

Watch them include only 5-8 starheads per team. And the rest they will hide for fifa 21. 😂

They did the same with the premier league. They are doing the same with the la liga. And they will do the same with the bundesliga. Anything else would surprise me.
  • OldMateCampbell
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think the Bundesliga scan is almost undeniable now. Shame its still 9 months until FIFA 20, and even when it does come, we'll only get 10 players from each team maximum anyway
  • HTAFC
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think that even if every player in the game gets scanned (never going to happen, i know) i would still get bored with the game after 3 months. It's always the same thing ever year. Same career same senarios same cut-scenes. Probablly next year will be my last fifa
  • Would love to see some Scottish teams get some loving from ea.
    Also hope Hudson odoi doesn't join Bayern Munich. Hope he stays at cfc and gets his scan for fifa 20. If he leaves in Jan I can't see him getting scanned
  • tommy_p_5
    674 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Samlucas wrote: »

I think it's Jack McBean.
  • SFgeeza
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Lads, can anyone tell me if Raul Jimenez, Ederson and Bernardo Silva are customs or scans? Been bugging me for a while now. Also, happy new year boys, let's hope for more scans in 2019
  • mickjacobjr
    1449 posts Professional
    SFgeeza wrote: »
    Lads, can anyone tell me if Raul Jimenez, Ederson and Bernardo Silva are customs or scans? Been bugging me for a while now. Also, happy new year boys, let's hope for more scans in 2019

Jimenez is for sure think ederson is a scan think Bernardo Silva is 50/50 hard to know
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional

Jimenez is for sure think ederson is a scan think Bernardo Silva is 50/50 hard to know

Ederson is not scan quality at all to me. I had doubts for Bernardo. I guess theyre all customs.
  • mickjacobjr
    1449 posts Professional
    I
    Jeyj38 wrote: »

Ederson is not scan quality at all to me. I had doubts for Bernardo. I guess theyre all customs.

I agree in ways but city were rescanned like
  • TeamExtreme17
    Any idea why Brooks of Bournemouth isnt scanned or even have a custom? Went to buy him in Career Mode and was pissed off to find hes generic..

Also, is Solskjaer an Icon? If so, why havent they assigned this starhead to his manager model?
  • Any idea why Brooks of Bournemouth isnt scanned or even have a custom? Went to buy him in Career Mode and was pissed off to find hes generic..

Also, is Solskjaer an Icon? If so, why havent they assigned this starhead to his manager model?

Brooks was just recently signed in the summer from Sheffield United I think.
  • TeamExtreme17
    GlennMufc wrote: »
    Any idea why Brooks of Bournemouth isnt scanned or even have a custom? Went to buy him in Career Mode and was pissed off to find hes generic..

Brooks was just recently signed in the summer from Sheffield United I think.

Thanks mate, hopefully gets scanned for Fifa 20 then.