FIFA 19 Starhead Thread

Comments

• mickjacobjr
    1026 posts Professional
    Pezzatti wrote: »
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    RollsReus wrote: »
    I live to see @ManzGOTIT's reactions to players getting scans, ie Firmino. Love the passion. ps told you Andy Robertson would be class ;)

On an entirely different point, knowing that the EA devs are well aware of this thread (trust me, I know), and we are pretty sure they've at least made customs for a whole bunch of random yet good players on mobile, do you think we should make a list of players that need customs, like we did with the teams? I'd like for it to not get clunky, but this place is the most publicised place for it outside of players complaining on twitter so it could help them. It could also help them know what players to rescan if they're out of date.

I think it's a good idea to create a list, however, we should all try and agree on the number of players as well as what players are on that list to avoid endless lists. Hopefully this would show EA which starheads the Fifa community wants based on demand.

We could shortlist 40 players and settle on something like 25 for the final list by way of voting.

I think is the best way for EA. They need to focus in custom faces by demand, just like they did on Mobile.

The best way is to scan more teams and leagues and add custom to some players who they haven’t gotten around too
  • RollsReus
    1384 posts Professional
    if we are to do it, I think a group chat would be better to get the preliminaries set before presenting it to the group to confirm. What do you guys think?

If it sounds good, I'd naturally think its better to get people who know what they're talking about. @TeamExtreme17 being one of them and @VapexKarma as well due to the resources he has already acquired.
  • Alastair
    9302 posts Moderator
    DelboyIRA wrote: »
    Alastair wrote: »
    Full Hereford scan for FIFA 19 please.

Mate do You know or do You think is there any chance that someday we will see National League (I'm not gonna ask about National League South and North) in any FIFA game?

No I think he was just wishful thinking that he would love them as they are his team

Mate I know that he is a supporter of Hereford, and he is not only one here. Since FM08 in almost every save I was a manager of great Hereford United (players such as Rob Purdie, Kingsley James, Josh O'Keefe, Jarrow Bowen, Chris Sharp, Sam Clucas, Will Evans, Joe Colback, James McQuilkin and of course Harry Pell :) :)

Some great players there.

Rob Purdie is still with us now. Him and Ryan Green dropped down to the 9th tier with us after we went bust and have led us to three straight league titles (third one coming within the next week).

A FL scan to include some of those players would be amazing but I doubt we'll get it.
  • Pezzatti
    64 posts Park Captain
    edited April 2018
    New Heung Min Son starhead in FIFA ONLINE 4. Hope this face come to #FIFA19

Post edited by Pezzatti on
  • TeamExtreme17
    1362 posts Professional
    New Heung Min Son starhead in FIFA ONLINE 4. We spect this face in #FIFA19

Expected seeing as he plays for Spurs and the PL gets scanned yearly, but nice addition as he has been good this season.
  • airpreezy
    926 posts Semi-Pro
    so, hopefully this year we will see a lot of new faces added
    would be awesome if the players who now have a face in fifa mobile, also get a face for fifa 19
  • Disgruntledas
    325 posts Sunday League Hero
    I don’t think anyone has mentioned it, but dzagoev of Russia has a face in the mobile game to
  • mickjacobjr
    1026 posts Professional
    I don’t think anyone has mentioned it, but dzagoev of Russia has a face in the mobile game to

It would be a disgrace if EA had a World Cup game and didn’t scan players or squad for that game
  • airpreezy
    926 posts Semi-Pro

really intresting, that only players from teams who take part at the WC have faces in the mobile app,
    or am i wrong?
  • Steph3998
    1418 posts Professional

Unfortunately it does mean nothing, I'm sure that he is scanned every year but devs are too lazy to update him in FIFA....
  • DelboyIRA
    300 posts Sunday League Hero

Mate do You know or do You think is there any chance that someday we will see National League (I'm not gonna ask about National League South and North) in any FIFA game?

No I think he was just wishful thinking that he would love them as they are his team

Mate I know that he is a supporter of Hereford, and he is not only one here. Since FM08 in almost every save I was a manager of great Hereford United (players such as Rob Purdie, Kingsley James, Josh O'Keefe, Jarrow Bowen, Chris Sharp, Sam Clucas, Will Evans, Joe Colback, James McQuilkin and of course Harry Pell :) :)

Rob Purdie is still with us now. Him and Ryan Green dropped down to the 9th tier with us after we went bust and have led us to three straight league titles (third one coming within the next week).

A FL scan to include some of those players would be amazing but I doubt we'll get it.

Mate, I know all history of Hereford United and now Hereford FC. Although I'm from Croatia, all my life I was watching English lower leagues, so basically I know almost every player from Sky Bet League One to National League North/South, unfortunately, I don't know many players under those leagues, but still, I follow Hereford as much as I can. And now there are many players in Hereford which I know (GK Puddy, Jack Deaman, R.Green, Myrie-Williams, E.Richards, K.Reffell, J.Mills) ....for years I wanted to buy Hereford United shirt with Pell at back, but of course that back then they were not shipping to Croatia :)
  • Alastair wrote: »

I remember you coming to Elland Road and Lionel Ainsworth ripping Leeds to shreds, great player.
  • Disgruntledas
    325 posts Sunday League Hero
    airpreezy wrote: »

really intresting, that only players from teams who take part at the WC have faces in the mobile app,
    or am i wrong?

Unfortunately I wouldn’t put it past EA to update a mobile games faces whilst leaving the core game empty, but with that said hopefully the Star Wars bs might wake them up

• DelboyIRA
    300 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2018

I remember you coming to Elland Road and Lionel Ainsworth ripping Leeds to shreds, great player.

In times when Davide Somma and Mike Grella were the deadliest duo :)
    Post edited by DelboyIRA on
  • GlennMufc
    424 posts Sunday League Hero

Also the Mexican CB hector moreno
  • Pezzatti
    64 posts Park Captain
    edited April 2018
    Steph3998 wrote: »

Unfortunately it does mean nothing, I'm sure that he is scanned every year but devs are too lazy to update him in FIFA....

FIFA ONLINE and FIFA(Consoles) share the same assets. FIFA ONLINE 4 are at BETA stages , but knowing the release period , found new faces will be common. There is no reason to EA don't use it in #FIFA19

But yes , some players get scanned but the new scan never comes out...

Tim (USA) was scanned last year but still have the same FIFA15 face scan in FIFA18

Source: https://imgur.com/9udshHd
    Post edited by Pezzatti on
  • Renatos
    54 posts Park Captain
    Someone said Belotti from Torino has a face too on Fifa mobile, has anyone has a picture?
  • mickjacobjr
    1026 posts Professional
    Renatos wrote: »
    Someone said Belotti from Torino has a face too on Fifa mobile, has anyone has a picture?

No one has mentioned him yet anyway I didn’t see him
  • Pezzatti
    64 posts Park Captain
    Renatos wrote: »

Yes i can confirm , Belotti has a new face on Mobile. I believe Vapex Karma will post it in a future vídeo.
  • Alastair
    9302 posts Moderator

Mate, I know all history of Hereford United and now Hereford FC. Although I'm from Croatia, all my life I was watching English lower leagues, so basically I know almost every player from Sky Bet League One to National League North/South, unfortunately, I don't know many players under those leagues, but still, I follow Hereford as much as I can. And now there are many players in Hereford which I know (GK Puddy, Jack Deaman, R.Green, Myrie-Williams, E.Richards, K.Reffell, J.Mills) ....for years I wanted to buy Hereford United shirt with Pell at back, but of course that back then they were not shipping to Croatia :)

Mills <3

One thing I quite like about our club now is all the players are happy to talk to you. I've had some great conversations with some of those names. :smile:

If you want the current HFC top shipped to Croatia then send the club a message on twitter. They'd probably arrange it for you (obviously you'd have to pay extra for postage). :)

What a play he was. Shame he never made it any higher in his career.
  • Pezzatti
    64 posts Park Captain
    Belotti on Mobile. Possible add with World Cup content.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DamNTwQWAAARTWA.jpg
  • Ads_86
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2018

Yes! Really hope that these mobile faces make there way into a world cup mode of some sort or at least FIFA 19.

Still got a feeling that there's lots of faces still to be found on FIFA mobile that could find there way into the console version. The faces mentioned are the ones that konami would put in PES. Not superstars but big on the European scene.
  • tommy_p_5
    418 posts Sunday League Hero

Don't get too excited about this yet, I think it was maybe Fifa 15 when the whole Korean squad along with a fair few other players appeared in the Fifa Online game with faces - I don't think any of them were ever put in the actual game. Hopefully I'm wrong...
  • Ginho89
    4 posts Ball Boy
    If anyone can see and cobfirm to me please:

Akinfeev - Russian Goalkeeper
    Gelson Martins - Sporting CP
    Beto - Portuguese Goalkeeper

Thanks
  • Renatos
    54 posts Park Captain

Thanks Bro
  • Steph3998
    1418 posts Professional

Nice, thank you for the confirmation ! B)
  • ManzGOTIT
    2053 posts Fans' Favourite
    RollsReus wrote: »
    I live to see @ManzGOTIT's reactions to players getting scans, ie Firmino. Love the passion. ps told you Andy Robertson would be class ;)

On an entirely different point, knowing that the EA devs are well aware of this thread (trust me, I know), and we are pretty sure they've at least made customs for a whole bunch of random yet good players on mobile, do you think we should make a list of players that need customs, like we did with the teams? I'd like for it to not get clunky, but this place is the most publicised place for it outside of players complaining on twitter so it could help them. It could also help them know what players to rescan if they're out of date.
    DAMN RIGHT!!! Proven right yet again bro! Here’s to a positive year!!!
  • Futbol22
    601 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 2018

Waited a long time for Il Gallo!
    Jorgingho would be a nice addition as well!
  • GlennMufc
    424 posts Sunday League Hero
    Futbol22 wrote: »

Waited a long time for Il Gallo!
    Jorgingho would be a nice addition as well!

Hoping for carrasco :(