How can you even come up with this? #FUTSWAP

Killashaw
1216 posts Professional
Seriously, everyone with brains knows this pisses of your players. Why is this good for EA. They don't make any money with this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up MM right? It just triggers people.

Comments

• D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Was able to do them with players in my club #feelsgoodman

But yes - this is a bit expensive for one FUT Swap player - between the DKT wins being required and these prices they are knocking down the group that can get the full collection to about 5% of their players IMO.
  • TwoZebras
    5320 posts Big Money Move
    Well I have two I might as well just get Hendo

Cba
  • ITSSPENO
    2009 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2018
    When it was announced I, for a moment, actually thought it'd be a good fun idea and an affordable way to obtain some cards.

I was wrong.
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2511 posts Fans' Favourite
    ITSSPENO wrote: »
    When it was announced I, for a moment, actually thought it'd be a good fun idea and an affordable way to obtain some cards.

I was wrong.

• Kloral
    3799 posts National Call-Up

I was wrong.

• Olleman
    14261 posts Has That Special Something

I was wrong.

• Absting159
    7516 posts Moderator
    Completely agree. I’ve dropped down to wanting either Insigne, Koke or Ibra. But with these stupid ideas getting 7 may be too high for me.

The rich get richer. It’s like Trump joined the FUT content team.
  • Knowlesdinho
    13121 posts Has That Special Something
    Always prepare. If you don’t have at least 2 players from each club in your team at this stage of the game, you are doing something wrong.
  • Absting159
    7516 posts Moderator
    The last one will be an 85 overall squad with two Birthday players. Only the top can get Tevez, Modric, and Sanchez.
  • Absting159
    7516 posts Moderator
    @Knowlesdinho not if you just depleted yourself for that last Base Icon chance!!!!

Lol. I have like 20 gold non rare cards that aren’t 86 or above.
  • toonbalmy
    1978 posts Fans' Favourite
    TwoZebras wrote: »

Cba

Going to get hendo so its easier to do liverpool sbc :D. Saves me 16k buying van dijk
  • toonbalmy
    TwoZebras wrote: »

Cba

Going to get hendo so its easier to do liverpool sbc :D. Saves me 16k buying van dijk
  • Knowlesdinho
    13121 posts Has That Special Something
    Absting159 wrote: »
    @Knowlesdinho not if you just depleted yourself for that last Base Icon chance!!!!

Lol. I have like 20 gold non rare cards that aren’t 86 or above.

Man I’m always stacked to the rafters lol. I always try to keep at least 2 from all teams in my club.

I don’t fall for the EA rinse your club tactics.
  • TimRUFC
    3689 posts National Call-Up

I was wrong.

• DoD_Jester
    27269 posts Player of the Year

I was wrong.

• Xtrem3 Poptarts
    7178 posts Big Money Move
    Halfway to Koke so should be good
  • Hippyboy6
    17192 posts World Class
    There was always a chance this was going to happen with the fut swap player, if anything the MM was too predictable to come true this week with ropey league last week
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2511 posts Fans' Favourite
    Always prepare. If you don’t have at least 2 players from each club in your team at this stage of the game, you are doing something wrong.

Why are you holding onto players? Get them sold
  • jdros
    2657 posts Fans' Favourite

This. If you are discarding players for 300-600 coins, you can't cry when they are suddenly worth 5k. This happens every week and if you have the players in your club, you make good coins and can complete the SBCs cheaply.

I used a bronze Man City player in one of these btw :smiley:
  • jdros
    2657 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hey, what do you know? In the 2 minutes it took me to do the last reply I made another 14.5k in sales on cards I could have discarded for a combined 2k this morning and had no value.
  • Rickch
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not a fan of this promo from a card point of view, but the MM element is great for profits!
  • toonbalmy
    jdros wrote: »

This. If you are discarding players for 300-600 coins, you can't cry when they are suddenly worth 5k. This happens every week and if you have the players in your club, you make good coins and can complete the SBCs cheaply.

Aha i had 2 and couple cheap 83s from bundes liga :D
  • Cantona84
    7558 posts League Winner

I was wrong.

I have paid no attention to the promo at all, not grinding or using coins on totally average cards.
  • LeonidasJB
    16254 posts World Class
    Quite happy to complete the MMs for the next player and 4 packs.
    I think the FUTswap is a good idea and I don't see what the problem is with MMs being used to get another player.
    I had 2 Sevilla, 1 Liverpool, 1 Roma, 1 Real and 1 Juve in my club and it cost me about 20k on top.
    Got 4 packs and Fellaini. No problem, no issue.
  • Finesse_4days
    10059 posts Has That Special Something
    Kloral wrote: »

I was wrong.

this typical ea.
  • Finesse_4days
    10059 posts Has That Special Something
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Quite happy to complete the MMs for the next player and 4 packs.
    I think the FUTswap is a good idea and I don't see what the problem is with MMs being used to get another player.
    I had 2 Sevilla, 1 Liverpool, 1 Roma, 1 Real and 1 Juve in my club and it cost me about 20k on top.
    Got 4 packs and Fellaini. No problem, no issue.

it may be no problem or issue for you, but a lot of people don't have loads of players in their club or don't want to waste their coins on swap players or ❤️❤️❤️❤️ poor packs so it is a problem for the majority of people.
  • LoPo9
    1189 posts Professional
    Is it too much to ask for a normal player who spends a normal amount of time on this game can have a shot at a special card?
  • iitalic
    1818 posts Play-Off Hero
    jdros wrote: »

U don't understand what opportunity costs are..just because u had the players doesn't mean it was cheap because you could have sold the ones you used.

70k for an sbc for this promo(which was sold as playing your way to earn players) was a very dumb move by them