How’s 88 Matthaus?

Slideman1187
959 posts Professional
As CM on 7chem - Obviously not playing him as cb..

Comments

• Kobic
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    NIF Goretzka is better as a CM.
  • switch in game with Desailly 88
  • Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional
    switch in game with Desailly 88

I May do that (i am indeed a terrible person :D )
    But was looking for review or pros and cons atleast :)
  • Thejuves
    1138 posts Professional
    Get i used to switch him with maldini lb and no ig goreksa so i would move gorecksa lb maldini cb and mattheas rcm

Shadow on him

Pros
    Run like kante on steroids
    Can shoot from outaide the box
    Will intercept 9 out 10
    Faster than kante he will be attackin then 1 sec after defending
    He is not tall but will get some headers
    U can feel his composure
    His passing is amazin

Cons
    His stamina will run down at minute 75-80 u can finish the game with him though

Omg i just realized how much i need him in my team... lol i miss him so much
  • Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional
    Thejuves wrote: »
    Get i used to switch him with maldini lb and no ig goreksa so i would move gorecksa lb maldini cb and mattheas rcm

Shadow on him

Pros
    Will intercept 9 out 10
    U can feel his composure
    His passing is amazin

Cons

Im sold right there! I love Kante on the game, except for the fact that his is as bad as Bakayokos :D i want my midfielders to be able to shoot when needed to, as they always end up in the box despite having stay back while attacking on instructions ;)
  • Thejuves
    1138 posts Professional

Shadow on him

Pros
    Will intercept 9 out 10
    U can feel his composure
    His passing is amazin

Cons

Im sold right there! I love Kante on the game, except for the fact that his is as bad as Bakayokos :D i want my midfielders to be able to shoot when needed to, as they always end up in the box despite having stay back while attacking on instructions ;)

What formation u use? Yea man he is amazin he is the only player i use that can hold my middle both goin fowards and defending. I used him in a 41212(2) as rcm
    He was amazing there i tried him as cam but he did okay there thing is this having 90 i think defending ur wastin him there as cm he fits perfect cuz he is a box to box and he is really strong man nobody besides viera and gulit can bully him lol
  • Chubz
    3256 posts National Call-Up
    why not use him as a CB?
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    switch in game with Desailly 88

Or dont
  • Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional

Shadow on him

Pros
    Will intercept 9 out 10
    U can feel his composure
    His passing is amazin

Cons

What formation u use? Yea man he is amazin he is the only player i use that can hold my middle both goin fowards and defending. I used him in a 41212(2) as rcm
    He was amazing there i tried him as cam but he did okay there thing is this having 90 i think defending ur wastin him there as cm he fits perfect cuz he is a box to box and he is really strong man nobody besides viera and gulit can bully him lol

Currently playing 433(3).. i got bored of 4231 and 41212(2) .. so switched up, experimenting with different formations which might suit me best, im not the Best player when it comes to build up slow and create space with skills and such, it goes fine until i reach the box area, then it all gets too tight and cramped up. So thought i needed to spread the play with 433 and 442 :)
  • Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional
    Chubz wrote: »
    why not use him as a CB?

I will try him there aswell, but he is a bit short for my liking as a cb, and his workrates are not ideal for my style
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class

Shadow on him

Pros
    Will intercept 9 out 10
    U can feel his composure
    His passing is amazin

Cons

This is pretty spot on. I also used him as a wide cb in 3 atb and the height sometimes gets you.
  • Littleland95
    18631 posts Moderator
    edited April 2018
    chaser2k15 wrote: »

88 Matthaus is great. He's everywhere and has great passing, can win the ball back and his shooting is also very good. Wont win many headers though.