Will you buy FIFA 19?

Comments

• Will buy, and will also get the most expensive version. Will not spend a cent after that however, just like this year.

Getting great players is way more satisfying knowing I didnt pay my way to them.
  • I basically only play offline game modes however so a lot of the things people hate dont effect me.
  • Retro_G
    32554 posts National Team Captain
    All depends on if they revamp fut champs to be more akin to every other successful eSport game. We should've a proper competitive ladder with skill based matchmaking keeping opponents around your skill level. The gameplay also needs big improvements, it's too random, you don't have enough control.
  • Batman442
    4574 posts Big Money Move
    No, it's all about money now. Pay to win. Seen it myself in last 3 weeks. Week 1, 25/40 wins and lucky to get it from grinding through it, week 2, 15/20something wins and couldn't play anymore as my team felt so bad to play with. Week 3,the weekend just gone, Got €20 fifa points just for a few packs and a few drafts, BOOM my players felt like God's all weekend, got 30/40 wins. My second best in WL. The person with the deepest pocket has the better team.
    Too much of a grind playing 40 games in 72 hours also which is the only way to make good coins and rewards. Don't get me started on the game play, 35/40 people in WL are try hards, swapping formations to a 41212 or 4222 before a ball is kicked, it gets boring after a couple of hundred games playing against the same players and same formations. I The list goes on.
    I will be getting PES though as they are improving a lot for the next VERSION. Look it up for yourselves. You can have a decent team without putting money into it. Offline mode is decent also and you don't have to grind out any BS game play. Just enjoy a football game.
  • forearms
    5103 posts Big Money Move
    Hell to the NO
  • C o b r a
    608 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 2018
    make a pool mate, has no sense like this.
    Ofc i will buy standard edition without spending any cents on packs
  • MxM15
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    Gonna be the first in line to pick up my fifa 19 disc.
  • Benja190782
    1690 posts Play-Off Hero
    I will try the demo and if the passing is still ping pong all over the place then no!
  • Ledesale
    399 posts Sunday League Hero
    I like to play fifa with my friends so it's pretty much a must own for me,
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    So many negative messages, deep down you know you'll be back for FIFA 19, you haven't even stopped playing 18 which you 'hate so much'.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Retro_G wrote: »
    All depends on if they revamp fut champs to be more akin to every other successful eSport game. We should've a proper competitive ladder with skill based matchmaking keeping opponents around your skill level. The gameplay also needs big improvements, it's too random, you don't have enough control.

@Retro_G
    LOL, they just filled a patent to psychologically induce people towards opening packs, no chance :D
  • Retro_G
    32554 posts National Team Captain
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »

@Retro_G
    LOL, they just filled a patent to psychologically induce people towards opening packs, no chance :D

Ah yeah it's wishful thinking mate, thankfully RDR2 is releasing a month after Fifa 19, that's a game that should keep you deeply invested all year.
  • IntoxicatedSeal
    1421 posts Professional
    I sold Fifa back in January but I felt that it was the best game for a few years. I also love the Journey and want to see what's next.

I much prefer the gameplay of PES but I don't like the UT equivalent.
  • lad33
    402 posts Sunday League Hero
    I will try the demo and if the passing is still ping pong all over the place then no!

Be mindful that whatever the demo is like, that won't be the game after the 1st week on release.
  • alex1987
    5848 posts Big Money Move
    As this game is the only football game that is not complete crap, yes I will.
    Actually, it's the only game I play on my PS4.
  • TequilaSlam
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Yes, but will not be playing UT next year. It takes so much commitment and time! Ends up not being fun
  • SuperRob
    1643 posts Play-Off Hero
    All depends on what new features they offer, and whether or not they increase the number of european servers. As it stands now i wont buy fifa 19, but if they address some of the issues with this game then i might. My biggest concern is i cant play fut champs due to delay.