Will you buy FIFA 19?

Comments

• Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    Tomb1302 wrote: »
    Really hesitant. I want to make it a point to myself not to buy a game that's broken and overrun by a toxic community, but it's football, and goddamn... I love football.

The game isn't broken, you just aren't very good at it. :)

I see, I see. Let me take my time to absorb that - Moments of sudden realization like this are encumbering at first.
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    CharlieC wrote: »
    Really hesitant. I want to make it a point to myself not to buy a game that's broken and overrun by a toxic community, but it's football, and goddamn... I love football.

So that's a yes then :lol:

I suppose it is, but if I do, I'll avoid online. Will organize some forum tourneys with people I do enjoy

You never know, they might bring out the beta and it will be brilliant and we'll all buy it and they won't patch it within the first two weeks to make a completely different game?

aha ha. Good one.
  • CharlieC
    7375 posts Big Money Move

I suppose it is, but if I do, I'll avoid online. Will organize some forum tourneys with people I do enjoy

You never know, they might bring out the beta and it will be brilliant and we'll all buy it and they won't patch it within the first two weeks to make a completely different game?

aha ha. Good one.

I'm here all week! :lol:
  • Ballist1x
    3641 posts National Call-Up
  • AtomicOdin
    1151 posts Professional
    AtomicOdin wrote: »
    didn't buy 18 after playing ea early access, waited until the day one patch was out before making my mind up. and will do the same for 19. if I get the urge to play fifa I just load up 17 and I haven't done that in months.
    Stop lying to yourself. You bought 18 and you’ve already bought 19,20 and 21

dam ive been rumbled
  • I SiR MartY I
    5821 posts Big Money Move
    Day 1

I'm not gonna cry and throw my toys out of the pram, say its my last FIFA then buy it anyway like some people on here.

So long as FIFA has Pro Clubs, even if I only play like 2 games a month like I do now, ill still buy it.

Pro Clubs>>>
  • Behnam_12
    403 posts Sunday League Hero

Yup. It was a good game at the starts. A couple patches later, it went downhill.

• Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    #strivingforparityeverygame
  • TheBearOfCodgey
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I see, I see. Let me take my time to absorb that - Moments of sudden realization like this are encumbering at first.

That's fine. It's easy to blame Fifa for you lack of ability.

It's strange that my game works perfectly fine, maybe I was lucky enough to pick up one of those disks that work correctly? I don't know.
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner

It's strange that my game works perfectly fine, maybe I was lucky enough to pick up one of those disks that work correctly? I don't know.

I suppose that's quite feasible.
  • zago33
    679 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I realised that i spent over 750 hours with fifa 17 and already 500 with fifa 18.. I already stopped playing fut and also not gonna buy thenext only because of how ea (dont) treated my case on support. For money and time i invested in game i deserve more...

Also its no more fun, only a lot of nerves. Next season im goingback to FM series after few years
  • E_clipZe
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    I probably will lol.

Because I love football.
    I'm about to reach a point where I will stop buying fifa tho tbh.
    Like if I get banned unfairly, I'll be certainly be done with it if that happens to me like it seems to happen to some.
  • I'll buy only for h2h cm and the journey
  • dieiscast
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    No
  • BILLYT96
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yep, definitely will, because I’m an idiot

Am I hoping for a better, more balanced game? Yes

Will I get it? Hell no
  • CoachDavio
    649 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No. And it was the forums that convinced me in the end. It was on the forums that I discovered the issues I suspected weren’t in my head but wide spread. And it was the Orwellian treatment of the moderators and the paid gas lighters that solidified my backbone to follow through with quitting. Letting people communicate and commiserate the destruction of what was my favorite game backfired.
  • FixFifaaaaa
    524 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 2018
    I am buying for sure lol. Not when I just found ways to trade as my first fut year. I just made 3mill this evening lol. Look and my last post came on forum to hype lichest ot whatever that juventus defender name is. Bought 600 for 1300. Now I am selling for 5600. Lol I am ❤️❤️❤️❤️ buying and trading my way to 50mill. Won’t play much until I have a stacked team without spending 0£. It’s too easy to trade but people always moan lol.
  • Skboseph
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    krappen07 wrote: »
    IMG_0962.png IMG_0965.png

LMAO I have same team name
  • Skboseph

I suppose that's quite feasible.

Dead
  • Skboseph
    I am buying for sure lol. Not when I just found ways to trade as my first fut year. I just made 3mill this evening lol. Look and my last post came on forum to hype lichest ot whatever that juventus defender name is. Bought 600 for 1300. Now I am selling for 5600. Lol I am **** buying and trading my way to 50mill. Won’t play much until I have a stacked team without spending 0£. It’s too easy to trade but people always moan lol.

Bro that's sniping don't admit to that on here bro they'll fwy
  • Tornado31619
    20553 posts Club Captain
    I know most of us hate the state of FIFA right now but I'll probably still buy the next one.

There you go.
  • Tornado31619
    20553 posts Club Captain
    Does anyone play career mode here?
  • Does anyone play career mode here?

It was called Manager Mode when I last played it.Been playing since FIFA 05 and always played Manager Mode in the PSP/PS2 days.

Stopped playing it after discovering FUT..
  • blasé
    767 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm not buying it....unless, some of my favourite players are released as icons.

Bored of timed promotions and sbc's tbh.
  • blasé wrote: »
    I'm not buying it....unless, some of my favourite players are released as icons.

If Drogba gets released as an Icon I'm buying 19.
  • blasé
    767 posts Semi-Pro
    blasé wrote: »

If Drogba gets released as an Icon I'm buying 19.

I remember looking forward to trying out Valderrama this year....Lel.
  • Fab
    19466 posts World Class
    will i buy fifa 19? thats a very good question
  • Gromit
    4381 posts National Call-Up

Tired of promotions and sbc, asks for more icons....

Logic.
  • blasé
    767 posts Semi-Pro
    Gromit wrote: »

Tired of promotions and sbc, asks for more icons....

Logic.

While I don't particularly agree with the sbc requirements to get a prime icon I would probably complete one if it's that special player I've been after. However, sbc's in general are boring af. And timed events/sbc's can gtfo.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    15306 posts World Class
    Not a hope in hell will I ever buy another ea game unless things seriously change. Even my love of football isn't enough to get me playing this absolute trash game again.

I honestly don't think anything will change as ea are too greedy and don't care about their product let alone their loyal customers and when there's great gaming companies like epic games who are giving games away for free and communicate well with the community aswell as keeping the game working as intended and always giving great new content then I will happily boycott fifa as gaming has actually become fun and exciting again.