Tournaments

Momus
1836 posts Play-Off Hero
As a lot of people have mentioned on here, bronze/silver/gold player tournaments would be a much welcomed game mode within FUT.

My question is, what possible reason do EA have for not implementing this? They’ve done it before, it’s not that hard to introduce, and there clearly is demand for it.

Comments

• mdizzl3
    12439 posts Has That Special Something
    There isnt much money in it for them. A bronze or silver team could be had for a.lot less than a decent gold/special team even with the additional demand with new tournaments.

They want you to aspire to have a 5Million coins team not a 300k silver team.

It's just a bit lazy of them too....
  • pekkaa88
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    There is not enough demand for it.. we had them, nobody was playing them..
  • Momus
    1836 posts Play-Off Hero
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    There is not enough demand for it.. we had them, nobody was playing them..

Oh fair enough, over the past few months I’ve just seen a lot of people mention it so I assumed it was popular when it was in the game
  • Sumitro
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    There isnt much money in it for them. A bronze or silver team could be had for a.lot less than a decent gold/special team even with the additional demand with new tournaments.

They want you to aspire to have a 5Million coins team not a 300k silver team.

It's just a bit lazy of them too....

Wait.. i have 5.5mil coins team and feel not enough. EA wants you to have at least 20 mil God squad.
  • Metab0lic
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    TBH when you used to get to the final of the silver or bronze you would have to wait AAAAAGES for a match.

Now considering in less busy zones than the UK you actually have to wait to get a game in the final of draft etc, it would just make matchmaking a nightmare. Someone playing in Canada would never get a game on good bar.
  • Metab0lic
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    I do miss them though. Loved a Bronze team in Fifa 12
  • Momus
    1836 posts Play-Off Hero
    I feel that some sort of tournament style gameplay with differing player requirement would be enjoyable. I know we have the DKT but that’s quite hard and is an absolute sweat fest
  • DUserUP
    566 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Momus wrote: »
    I feel that some sort of tournament style gameplay with differing player requirement would be enjoyable. I know we have the DKT but that’s quite hard and is an absolute sweat fest

could be a reward based, tournaments that require totw players from different weeks. or other special cards. maybe community wager where you pay to enter like draft but you win the coins