OT: Creamfields/Anything Similar

LFC Simon 98
15699 posts World Class
edited April 2018
Anyone been before?

Myself and a few mates are looking to go this year but have no idea what to budget etc/how to work staying (in terms of camping etc) so any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    Go to EDC
  • Legegg
    1010 posts Professional
    Get some dodgy pills, sit in a puddle with a bucket on your head and have a friend hit it with a stick for a couple of days. Cheaper and you'll have the same experience.
  • LFC Simon 98
    15699 posts World Class
    Legegg wrote: »
    Get some dodgy pills, sit in a puddle with a bucket on your head and have a friend hit it with a stick for a couple of days. Cheaper and you'll have the same experience.

See that’s what I do most weekends so wanted to see if the real thing was any different...
  • Azof
    15070 posts World Class
    Go to Download see some actual music
  • Knowlesdinho
    9172 posts League Winner
    Azof wrote: »

• BrentfordFC
    10321 posts Has That Special Something

:joy:
  • LFC Simon 98
    15699 posts World Class
    Azof wrote: »

I see where your coming from but given I’m likely to only remember 25% of the event anyway I doubt it’ll matter.
  • BrentfordFC
    Don’t know anything on the scale of that but for a small scale I got tickets to lovebox this year

£175 for the tickets for both days each person isn’t too bad and it’s not too far either.
  • Legegg
    1010 posts Professional

See that’s what I do most weekends so wanted to see if the real thing was any different...

It's not. I can not get closer to replacating the noise and atmosphere than what I described. Try it. Now. Go on. Although to make it even more authentic, have a fat girl with glitter on her face throw up on your legs whilst being knuckle deep in her.

• WoundedGoat

It's not. I can not get closer to replacating the noise and atmosphere than what I described. Try it. Now. Go on. Although to make it even more authentic, have a fat girl with glitter on her face throw up on your legs whilst being knuckle deep in her.

Is this in the Asda car park?
  • BrentfordFC

:joy:
  • Legegg
    1010 posts Professional

That was a sacred moment between me and that man who probably had good reason for doing what he was doing. Please don't cheapen it.
  • WoundedGoat

That was a sacred moment between me and that man who probably had good reason for doing what he was doing. Please don't cheapen it.

If only there was a weekend call Creampark...

I’ll show my self out
  • Fab
    17513 posts World Class
    miss me with that need some variation in music in my festivals!!!
  • Andy99TradeZ
    13388 posts Has That Special Something
    @EmperialChris didn't you go last year?
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Full of knobs.
  • LuckyStrikE
    3303 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone been before?

Myself and a few mates are looking to go this year but have no idea what to budget etc/how to work staying (in terms of camping etc) so any advise would be greatly appreciated.

better to go to Roskilde festival in Denmark. Music from all over the world and Djs too. Saw Metallica, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Wu Tang Clan, Common and Erykah Badu, Rammstein, Carl Cox, John Digweed, etc.

Every type of music is their and food! 500k acres with 100k people camping 5 days. Right outside Copenhagen so you can easily visit the NICE parks behind the church, you will see the tower. Look for Freedom Town
  • LuckyStrikE
    This year at Roskilde is Eminem, Bruno Mars, Gorillaz, Nine Inch Nails, Massive Attack, Dua Lipa, David Bryne, BLACK STAR (OMG Mos Def and Talib Kwali in DA HOUUUUSE), etc.

check it out
    https://lineup.roskilde-festival.dk/
  • LuckyStrikE
    edited April 2018
    That lineup tho, diversify
  • Fab
    17513 posts World Class
    talib kwali a real one
  • LuckyStrikE
    Fab wrote: »
    talib kwali a real one

yeah, they always have artist I have not seen in a long time and the atmosphere is way more chill than at Ultra
  • LuckyStrikE
    also, because of the representation of so many bands from so many nations, the choice of girls is insane.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    edited April 2018
    This year at Roskilde is Eminem, Bruno Mars, Gorillaz, Nine Inch Nails, Massive Attack, Dua Lipa, David Bryne, BLACK STAR (OMG Mos Def and Talib Kwali in DA HOUUUUSE), etc.

check it out

Anderson.Paak, Khalid, Joey Bada$$, Stormzy, Danny Brown, Sampha and Vince Staples too. Mental lineup. Black Star would be the dream but I can’t go unfortunately.
  • Wonderfulwest
    4584 posts National Call-Up
    Honestly if you buy a 6 man tent or bigger depending on your group. Then all buy crates of beer/cider and fill up empty bottles of coke with vodka/whiskey and you will hardly spend anything. Depending if your doing naughty sweets or not. I have some great memories from Creamfields and met a lot of cool people I still keep in touch with
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    I prefer an Italian opera myself
  • hoban95
    47229 posts FIFA Cover Star
    You're telling me you are actually going to go to Liverpool?!
  • WoundedGoat
    Honestly if you buy a 6 man tent or bigger depending on your group. Then all buy crates of beer/cider and fill up empty bottles of coke with vodka/whiskey and you will hardly spend anything. Depending if your doing naughty sweets or not. I have some great memories from Creamfields and met a lot of cool people I still keep in touch with

Warm beer and flat whisky and cokes with no ice?

0/10 from me
  • Hodor
    1392 posts Play-Off Hero
    Been creamfields 4 times. Get shitfaced and have a laugh.
  • LuckyStrikE
    edited April 2018

check it out

Anderson.Paak, Khalid, Joey Bada$$, Stormzy, Danny Brown, Sampha and Vince Staples too. Mental lineup. Black Star would be the dream but I can’t go unfortunately.

I know right! Such a good festival every year and sells out every year too. I hope they bring back Wu Tang Clan. I remember walking the strip in Copenhagen and meeting James Hetfield from Metallica. Love Copenhagen and Tuborg beer too.

They also have sports tournaments while your there for football, volleyball and basketball. truly a great 5 days relaxing with friends.
  • Fab
    17513 posts World Class
    yeah roskilde line up usually is pretty solid