When to sell ahead of TOTS

Bvegas
1472 posts Play-Off Hero
From a calendar I saw, TOTS starts Apr 23.

Have SIF Firmino and IF Fernandinho assuming they get ToTs those drop.

When to sell?

Comments

• gabriel1990
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    Now?
  • Bvegas
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’ve never paid attention in past years, just sold on too late. Is two weeks out just a steady drop?
  • gabriel1990
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    We actually don't know the exact date for TOTS , only predictions based on passed years. I sold anyway and playing with my Prime Larsson and 30k BPL teams. Gets me auto qualification in the Weekend league and thats all I need.
  • Amdp9
    6855 posts Big Money Move
    We actually don't know the exact date for TOTS , only predictions based on passed years. I sold anyway and playing with my Prime Larsson and 30k BPL teams. Gets me auto qualification in the Weekend league and thats all I need.

20 days away as soon as that swap challenge finish TOTS will kick in
  • snoikdonk
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
    Amdp9 wrote: »

20 days away as soon as that swap challenge finish TOTS will kick in

Is this another prediction or do you know something the rest of us don't?
  • limjitwe
    10074 posts Has That Special Something
    Everyone is guessing. But when they announce it. It will be too late. Things will crash really fast. I’ve sold up last weekend for most of my players. Thankfully by fluke, TOTS De Bruyne at a good price despite me taking a 500k lost. It dropped after the PL SBC was announced.
  • leon1309
    4460 posts National Call-Up
    When they anounce it, you are to late :)
  • Koolfashion
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    Id sell now, something big will be on friday, there were no lighting rounds for ages so do it now before you will cry :)
  • Bvegas
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero
    They gone
  • Winkelmann
    1046 posts Professional
    Hey guys, do you think ptg firmino, if jesus and nif kante could decrease a lot in price?
    Wondering about selling them now or later
  • Waspy
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    Winkelmann wrote: »
    Hey guys, do you think ptg firmino, if jesus and nif kante could decrease a lot in price?
    Wondering about selling them now or later

NIF kante will for sure, PTG hard to say to a certain extent but essentially all will drop. sell up now TBH and roll with a decenty meta team until TOTS drops.
  • limjitwe
    PTG might hold some value. But if you can live without it. You should sell and buy later as they are “live” for the World Cup
  • Winkelmann
    1046 posts Professional
    Thanks dudes. Probably i will stick with nif jesus, untradable owen and bakayoko until tots. Dont really like bakayoko, but like saving coins
  • CeeQue
    14947 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah now is the best time to sell for a good profit. In 1/2 weeks player will plummet.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Don't buy during tots tho as wc mode may happen. At that point then just shut the game off and get fifa 19.
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Don't buy during tots tho as wc mode may happen. At that point then just shut the game off and get fifa 19.

You're just salty because you're not going to the world cup
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    Now
  • Bvegas
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero
    How much more do you all think Icons drop?
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    16gfuzd.png
  • limjitwe
    Bvegas wrote: »
    Bvegas wrote: »

I would think more when the OP TOTS cards come out. These will be the real deal
  • Dado BL
    1260 posts Professional
    krappen07 wrote: »
    16gfuzd.png

Lol