Fifa 16 contract expiry

weedog84
16 posts Ball Boy
I think that EA should introduce lower transfer demands from clubs whose players have 1 year remaining on their contracts. It is currently very unrealistic.

Comments

• EJL
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    I offer way under clubs' evaluations and have consistently been accepted. Aguero had a year left on his contract so I bid ten million less. Bingo.
  • weedog84
    16 posts Ball Boy
    Really? Nice one, cheers
  • xXBarkleyXx
    818 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If you don't like the fees the clubs want why not just wait till January and sign them on a pre contract? Saves you much more money.
  • weedog84
    16 posts Ball Boy
    No, I do that already. I was just saying if you wanted to buy a player with 1 year remaining surely the fee should reflect that.
  • deandbus
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hi,
    If you don't like the fees the clubs want why not just wait till January and sign them on a pre contract? Saves you much more money.

regarding the precontract, does anybody know whether the bug will be fixed in Fifa 16?

I've negotiated a precontract with a player and now I have to pay the weekly wage and he plays for Milan. :o :/
  • Scoot
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    deandbus wrote: »
    Hi,

regarding the precontract, does anybody know whether the bug will be fixed in Fifa 16?

I've negotiated a precontract with a player and now I have to pay the weekly wage and he plays for Milan. :o :/

No way of knowing until we test it I guess. Does EA provide release notes for new games?