Poty /ypoty

Tommygunn
3346 posts National Call-Up
Was it the pfa version that we got the sbc for last year that kante and Alli won?

Comments

  • limjitwe
    10031 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2018
    Yup.

    Salah/De Bruyne and Sane right?
  • Tommygunn
    3346 posts National Call-Up
    Yeh I think sterling will be in for ypoty. I think it’ll be salah & sterling
  • Lunty
    2500 posts Fans' Favourite
    Salah and Sane for me
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    Sterling.. English and twice as many goals as Sane.
  • Idek
    17547 posts World Class
    edited April 2018
    Got some of Sterling's IF for 90k the other day, don't know if I want to hold them for long though, already sold a few for 10k profit each
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    Idek wrote: »
    Got some of Sterling's IF for 90k the other day, don't know if I want to hold them for long though, already sold a few for 10k profit each

    Can't seem to find anywhere when the POTY event is scheduled
  • Idek
    17547 posts World Class
    krappen07 wrote: »
    Idek wrote: »
    Got some of Sterling's IF for 90k the other day, don't know if I want to hold them for long though, already sold a few for 10k profit each

    Can't seem to find anywhere when the POTY event is scheduled

    Yeah I've been looking for the date of the PFA awards and not found anything

    Was the 23rd last year but would think it will be earlier because of world cup, maybe this Sunday?
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2018
    Idek wrote: »
    krappen07 wrote: »
    Idek wrote: »
    Got some of Sterling's IF for 90k the other day, don't know if I want to hold them for long though, already sold a few for 10k profit each

    Can't seem to find anywhere when the POTY event is scheduled

    Yeah I've been looking for the date of the PFA awards and not found anything

    Was the 23rd last year but would think it will be earlier because of world cup, maybe this Sunday?

    According to this, it seems to be the 15th? What you think?
    They seem to be incorporating EFL and EPL awards into one event?

    https://www.efl.com/news/2018/february/efl-awards-stars-to-be-honoured-at-2018-ceremony/
  • Idek
    17547 posts World Class
    krappen07 wrote: »
    Idek wrote: »
    krappen07 wrote: »
    Idek wrote: »
    Got some of Sterling's IF for 90k the other day, don't know if I want to hold them for long though, already sold a few for 10k profit each

    Can't seem to find anywhere when the POTY event is scheduled

    Yeah I've been looking for the date of the PFA awards and not found anything

    Was the 23rd last year but would think it will be earlier because of world cup, maybe this Sunday?

    According to this, it seems to be the 15th? What you think?
    They seem to be incorporating EFL and EPL awards into one event?

    https://www.efl.com/news/2018/february/efl-awards-stars-to-be-honoured-at-2018-ceremony/

    Looking at last year it seems like EFL awards were their own thing 2 weeks before EPL ones
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    Idek wrote: »
    krappen07 wrote: »
    Idek wrote: »
    krappen07 wrote: »
    Idek wrote: »
    Got some of Sterling's IF for 90k the other day, don't know if I want to hold them for long though, already sold a few for 10k profit each

    Can't seem to find anywhere when the POTY event is scheduled

    Yeah I've been looking for the date of the PFA awards and not found anything

    Was the 23rd last year but would think it will be earlier because of world cup, maybe this Sunday?

    According to this, it seems to be the 15th? What you think?
    They seem to be incorporating EFL and EPL awards into one event?

    https://www.efl.com/news/2018/february/efl-awards-stars-to-be-honoured-at-2018-ceremony/

    Looking at last year it seems like EFL awards were their own thing 2 weeks before EPL ones

    At second glance it seems to be two separate events..

    They announced the event last year in advance, so we should get some advance notification
  • Reminisce89
    631 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think it’s a hard one to predict...

    For me POTY is Salah hands down.

    Young Player I think it could be Sterling because he’s up there in goals and assists this year like 4th on both charts.

    TOTS I think will start as soon as the FUT Swap Players are finished so it has to be before then.

    I think a good indicator was the fact that they blasted the Prem SBC today.
  • rnmays1
    977 posts Semi-Pro
    I don't understand why they would do the sbcs this year. Everyone complained about them last year and this year the poty sbcs will be released too close to the release of the actual tots
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    If you have an untradeable special card of that player who wins it could be worth doing I guess
  • Reminisce89
    631 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Clancy wrote: »
    If you have an untradeable special card of that player who wins it could be worth doing I guess

    Yeah I have untradeable otw Salah and after the tots he will be useless so I might as well take the upgrade but I think it will be at least 600k
  • Rucci
    1591 posts Play-Off Hero
    if its poty salah il just put my otw in because poty = tots stats
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    rnmays1 wrote: »
    I don't understand why they would do the sbcs this year. Everyone complained about them last year and this year the poty sbcs will be released too close to the release of the actual tots

    I had an untradeable OTW Kante and got to upgrade to POTY at a fraction of the cost. Don't remember anyone complaining.

  • Idek
    17547 posts World Class
    Clancy wrote: »
    If you have an untradeable special card of that player who wins it could be worth doing I guess

    Kind of wish I hadn't spent 300k turning my OTW into the POTM last month, I won't be using more coins to turn it into POTY
  • Tommygunn
    3346 posts National Call-Up
    Idek wrote: »
    Clancy wrote: »
    If you have an untradeable special card of that player who wins it could be worth doing I guess

    Kind of wish I hadn't spent 300k turning my OTW into the POTM last month, I won't be using more coins to turn it into POTY

    You might have a chance to turn him into 3potm on Friday first .. :D
  • rnmays1
    977 posts Semi-Pro
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    rnmays1 wrote: »
    I don't understand why they would do the sbcs this year. Everyone complained about them last year and this year the poty sbcs will be released too close to the release of the actual tots

    I had an untradeable OTW Kante and got to upgrade to POTY at a fraction of the cost. Don't remember anyone complaining.

    It was still around 500k with the otw and yeah there were a lot of complaints when it was released
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    I'm waiting to see if the Ligue 1 version drops and it's Neymar. Bumping up the otw for that could be a very nice option
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    rnmays1 wrote: »
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    rnmays1 wrote: »
    I don't understand why they would do the sbcs this year. Everyone complained about them last year and this year the poty sbcs will be released too close to the release of the actual tots

    I had an untradeable OTW Kante and got to upgrade to POTY at a fraction of the cost. Don't remember anyone complaining.

    It was still around 500k with the otw and yeah there were a lot of complaints when it was released

    And his TOTS, an identical card was near 900k for several months. Good deal if you ask me.
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Ishibum wrote: »
    I'm waiting to see if the Ligue 1 version drops and it's Neymar. Bumping up the otw for that could be a very nice option

    Hoping for the same with Mbappe ad YPOTY.
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    2j0bhhh.jpg
  • Waspy
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    i can see the YPOTY going to Sterling, hes had a significant improvement under Pep this season. Sane is incredible but perosnally Raheem will just pip him to it.
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    IF Sterling has risen 20k today
  • Reminisce89
    631 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Waspy wrote: »
    i can see the YPOTY going to Sterling, hes had a significant improvement under Pep this season. Sane is incredible but perosnally Raheem will just pip him to it.

    Agreed
  • Dragond81
    796 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 2018
    Waspy wrote: »
    i can see the YPOTY going to Sterling, hes had a significant improvement under Pep this season. Sane is incredible but perosnally Raheem will just pip him to it.

    Agreed

    When can we expect poty and ypoty?
  • Waspy
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    Dragond81 wrote: »
    Waspy wrote: »
    i can see the YPOTY going to Sterling, hes had a significant improvement under Pep this season. Sane is incredible but perosnally Raheem will just pip him to it.

    Agreed

    When can we expect poty and ypoty?

    i could be wrong but isn't the event scheduled this month?

    I think the EFL Championship one is this weekend?

    Hoping Sessegnon gets it, that would be an incredible LB card!!!!
Sign In or Register to comment.