94 R9 vs 94 R10 - which would you go for

FootyFootyFootball
2579 posts Fans' Favourite
As title, for those that have used both, which would it be?

Would be in a front three with CR7 and TOTGS Mbappe.

Comments

  • Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    94 R10 is the best card in the game, actually makes a terrible game playable again.. I have him up front on 7 chem with p/R9

    I'd rather have him alone than you're entire front 3 with R9
  • Lackosweat
    5447 posts Big Money Move
    Dazza3113 wrote: »
    94 R10 is the best card in the game, actually makes a terrible game playable again.. I have him up front on 7 chem with p/R9

    I'd rather have him alone than you're entire front 3 with R9

    LOL, Prime R10 is no doubt a great card. The most fun player to play with in this game.

    But no, he's not better than 94 R9. 94 R9 haircut >>>>>>>>> Prime R10 haircut.
  • Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Dazza3113 wrote: »
    94 R10 is the best card in the game, actually makes a terrible game playable again.. I have him up front on 7 chem with p/R9

    I'd rather have him alone than you're entire front 3 with R9

    LOL, Prime R10 is no doubt a great card. The most fun player to play with in this game.

    But no, he's not better than 94 R9. 94 R9 haircut >>>>>>>>> Prime R10 haircut.

    I'm in the minority on this one his 94 haircut used to annoy Me, even made me skip celebrations :#
  • Lackosweat
    5447 posts Big Money Move
    Dazza3113 wrote: »
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Dazza3113 wrote: »
    94 R10 is the best card in the game, actually makes a terrible game playable again.. I have him up front on 7 chem with p/R9

    I'd rather have him alone than you're entire front 3 with R9

    LOL, Prime R10 is no doubt a great card. The most fun player to play with in this game.

    But no, he's not better than 94 R9. 94 R9 haircut >>>>>>>>> Prime R10 haircut.

    I'm in the minority on this one his 94 haircut used to annoy Me, even made me skip celebrations :#

    My man @Futfanatic may have a few words with ya :D
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2579 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mixed opinions then!

    Naughty hair is already key to my team with Petit, Gullit and Vidal in midfield
  • Futfanatic
    12242 posts Has That Special Something
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Dazza3113 wrote: »
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Dazza3113 wrote: »
    94 R10 is the best card in the game, actually makes a terrible game playable again.. I have him up front on 7 chem with p/R9

    I'd rather have him alone than you're entire front 3 with R9

    LOL, Prime R10 is no doubt a great card. The most fun player to play with in this game.

    But no, he's not better than 94 R9. 94 R9 haircut >>>>>>>>> Prime R10 haircut.

    I'm in the minority on this one his 94 haircut used to annoy Me, even made me skip celebrations :#

    My man @Futfanatic may have a few words with ya :D

    B)
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13033 posts Has That Special Something
    @Gyan_33 knows!
  • Gyan_33
    28244 posts Player of the Year
    @Gyan_33 knows!

    aQ7Yel2.gif
  • Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    @Gyan_33 knows!

    aQ7Yel2.gif

    Did I mention he's better than R9?
  • Gyan_33
    28244 posts Player of the Year
    94 Ronaldinho is the best and most fun card I have ever used.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13033 posts Has That Special Something
    Won't be able to afford either card, but I would pick Ronaldinho over Ronaldo as well.
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2579 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    @Gyan_33 knows!

    aQ7Yel2.gif

    Sold! To the gentleman with the long hair and buck teeth.
Sign In or Register to comment.