The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

SBC Griezmann

Ugri
7461 posts League Winner
Any reviews on sbc Griezmann please? Thinking of getting him but he has fierce competition in my team and would replace prime Mvb/toty Kane in 41212 as rst. Lst is prime r10 and cam is prime gullit.

Comments

• Orison
    52989 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    He's great, but not worth it right before TOTS is what most people say I think.

Just buy the 91.

Also playing a left footed player at RST is just wrong :D
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »

Just buy the 91.

He can play lst as well :wink: Gullit can play wherever he wants!
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    I’m tempted too. But he’s pretty much the same price as Bale and untradeable
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6878 posts Big Money Move
    he has a rocket of shot and very clinical. If you didn’t prep beforehand, I wouldn’t say he’s worth it (unless you get someone in the packs obvs).

I would get NIF Messi, play him CAM and have Gullit play striker. Thank me later :wink:
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    edited April 2018
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    I’m tempted too. But he’s pretty much the same price as Bale and untradeable

i was looking at Bale and Suarez ifs as well but i had all the la liga teams prepped so under 500k for me..but yes untradable
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    he has a rocket of shot and very clinical. If you didn’t prep beforehand, I wouldn’t say he’s worth it (unless you get someone in the packs obvs).

I would get NIF Messi, play him CAM and have Gullit play striker. Thank me later :wink:

i already play Gullit st and prime r10 cam :wink: Question is even if prepped is he worth over Kane/Mvb?
  • Currieman
    4997 posts Big Money Move
    He is great but probs not worth the money unless you prepped beforehand.
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    Just use the 91 he’s already godly and he will get higher rated cards before it’s over.
  • Idek
    12887 posts Has That Special Something
    They've left it too late for him to be worth doing imo
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6878 posts Big Money Move
    Ugri wrote: »

i already play Gullit st and prime r10 cam :wink: Question is even if prepped is he worth over Kane/Mvb?

Never used either so can’t give an opinion! I probably should have sold up but I waited for 2 months so I just did it. Not expecting anything from the packs but stacking them for tots :lol:
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    Idek wrote: »
    They've left it too late for him to be worth doing imo

• yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    i would definitely be on the fence myself, it would have been nice for it to be a different player but i love griezmann as well.

I over prepped on each team and slightly invested in quite a few players I had a full TP for months lol. I was around 300k before the SBC, and by the end of Friday night I was 850k after selling off all la liga cards I had left. That's not including what I packed! so in the end I feel like it was totally worth it. will likely get over 1mil with packs.
  • yerwaltz
    hes definitely a good card as well, i have to show you this clip @ugri where he just plows into a defender and gets the ball and fires a dead ball long shot it was sick. The other player raged messaged me in Spanish lol
  • EddieFicio
    22370 posts Club Captain
    He would've been a great card to do in January, no point now.
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    He would've been a great card to do in January, no point now.

Yeah, same what keeps me from doing him..Ea messed up here...
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    yerwaltz wrote: »
    hes definitely a good card as well, i have to show you this clip @ugri where he just plows into a defender and gets the ball and fires a dead ball long shot it was sick. The other player raged messaged me in Spanish lol

@yerwaltz lol. Upload please man!
  • yerwaltz
    Ugri wrote: »
    yerwaltz wrote: »

@yerwaltz lol. Upload please man!

ill have to later my bad its still not uploaded to xbox live i guess, i just checked xbox clips. I was full the other idea and was messing with clearing it out. Should still have it
  • LORDarchibald
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Try 87 Del Piero, he's relatively cheap and the 5* weak foot + finesse trait is such a deadly combo. For what it's worth I'm running a front 3 of Prime Dinho at LST, Prime Gullit at CAM, and 87 ADP at RST.
  • Ugri
    7461 posts League Winner
    Try 87 Del Piero, he's relatively cheap and the 5* weak foot + finesse trait is such a deadly combo. For what it's worth I'm running a front 3 of Prime Dinho at LST, Prime Gullit at CAM, and 87 ADP at RST.

Good tip, thanks! I looked at him but that was months ago, relatively cheap so will try
  • TheKillers246
    1167 posts Professional
    87 ADP doesn't have finesse trait, 90 and prime do.
  • yerwaltz

speaking of traits, has anyone checked to see if all of griezmanns traits show up in game? i almost want to say i didn't see anything other than specialties. He should have speed dribbler trait i believe
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner

This. Scrubs like @ORANGEeffect05 try to make themselves think the 87 is superior but he isn’t.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    23904 posts Club Captain
    Carswell wrote: »

This. Scrubs like @ORANGEeffect05 try to make themselves think the 87 is superior but he isn’t.

:joy::joy: 5* WF and curve I still finesse them in from anywhere...besides 87 is the low driven GOAT
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner

:joy::joy: 5* WF and curve I still finesse them in from anywhere...besides 87 is the low driven GOAT

:joy: Biased little lad
  • therandomjack
    1355 posts Professional
    I'm awful but used him at wide CAM this WL - I had the cards in club to do him plus got IF Cuadrado from packs have to say it I love him - If all goes Pete Tong and need to change formation happy days he's great out wide
  • ORANGEeffect05
    23904 posts Club Captain

:joy: Biased little lad

Never :innocent:
  • iBarçaBoy
    1578 posts Play-Off Hero

Just buy the 91.

Why is this wrong to play a left footed player @ right side???
    i just find it good to be that way... please explain...
  • YOLOT0URE
    7168 posts League Winner
    iBarçaBoy wrote: »

Just buy the 91.

Cos @Orison got elite once and is the Fifa master :trollface:
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain

Just buy the 91.

Because shots across the keeper are far more dangerous than cutting inside
  • Orison
    52989 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »

Just buy the 91.

Cos @Orison got elite once and is the Fifa master :trollface:

What do you mean once? I finished Elite more often than Gold 1 this year :trollface: