what can i best do with my tradable 81- at this point?

BC_United
1001 posts Professional
edited April 2018
cleared my 77- golds in the 82-85 upgrades and sold up my 82+ and have around 140 of 78-81 rated rare golds, 360 silvers and 190 bronzes....am i best off:

1. throwing them to upgrade sbcs to get base icons (this will be very tedious)
2. hold and sell whenever they're needed for upcoming sbcs (this doesn't seem as profitable as it used to be)
3. keep resisting them at a premium until they sell?

also, i have around 20 tradable 78-85 rated TOTWs left, best time to sell them?

Comments

• LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Just throw your 78-81s in an SBC.
    It is only a game, might as well try your luck.

Save 2 IFs for the Base Icon SBC.

Sell the rest asap.
    Prices are staying as they are and/or dropping in the build up to TOTS.
    There is a chance a TOTS SBC could require IFs so might be worth holding, but that is a big risk.
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Just throw your 78-81s in an SBC.
    It is only a game, might as well try your luck.

Save 2 IFs for the Base Icon SBC.

Sell the rest asap.
    Prices are staying as they are and/or dropping in the build up to TOTS.
    There is a chance a TOTS SBC could require IFs so might be worth holding, but that is a big risk.

ya can't be bothered to sell all those 78-81s but they're all rare so kinda wasted to go into the 82-85 sbc
    i've more than 2 IFs that are untradable so i can sell all tradable IFs now... you reckon IFs will only go down from now?

are prime icon sbcs still worth it or are primes cheaper to buy off the market? coz i've already done 1 base icon sbc and anymore would risk a duplicate... i know i can throw the duplicate into a prime sbc but that pretty much means i've to decide which prime to do by the time i get the duplicate