Sports & Travel Blog & Discussion

Zz CLUBLEY zZ
362 posts Sunday League Hero
I have my own Sports & Travel Blog and thought that I'd share it here with you guys. I usually update it once a week with a Sports (usually football) or travel topic.

Some of my current posts include:
  • Favourite stadium visited
  • Some World Cup host city guides
  • Best cities to visit in Europe
  • My travels across America and sports in America
  • Recent SuperBowl review, with a twist!

Would be great to get some feedback on them, and have discussions about the topic.

Here's a link to the Blog

Many thanks and look forward to hearing from you guys

Comments

• Zz CLUBLEY zZ
    I am also in the process of creating a free 40 page eBook. Will look at all the host cities, the teams in the tournament, and also history of the world cup.
  • Zz CLUBLEY zZ
    Put up a recent blog looking at some players to watch out for this World Cup.

Link to the blog post here: 8 Players to watch out for this World Cup

Also released the 40 page World Cup eBook if you want to give it a read. Just click here.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17528 posts World Class
    edited June 2018
    Read the players to watch out for. Good stuff mate, may sound petty but I'd make the player names a bit bigger or bold or something to make then stand out a bit more. The name gets lost a bit underneath the picture currently
  • Zz CLUBLEY zZ
    Read the players to watch out for. Good stuff mate, may sound petty but I'd make the player names a bit bigger or bold or something to make then stand out a bit more. The name gets lost a bit underneath the picture currently

Thanks for the feedback. I'll keep it in mind.

We've got another post up about some of the under 21 players who have featured in the tournament. And who could be a breakout star. Link to the blog post is here

All feedback once again is very useful thanks.