Bale - very disappointed with him

wbasteele
876 posts Semi-Pro
been playing with inform Bale CF in draft .. whats wrong with him - he keeps falling over.. not like this card at all

Comments

• Claret_n_blue_blood
    14570 posts Has That Special Something
    downloadfile-1.gif
  • BigGuyStan
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Did you play him on full chemistry?
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    BigGuyStan wrote: »
    Did you play him on full chemistry?

good question - ive tried him on 10 chem and also 3 chem - it makes no difference - bale is not cut out as a striker
  • jonkero
    5195 posts Big Money Move
    Did you checked your NAT connection?
  • Bananakick
    239 posts Sunday League Hero
    Did you get the right bale?
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    Bananakick wrote: »
    Did you get the right bale?

nothing is right with CF bale
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2018
    He's great for me. He runs the wings, crosses good enough. Heads some goals too. His shots are great if you put some power into them low driven or not.
    Is also physical enough and decent defending to do some defending as well. Only downside stamina for me.

I use him as LCAM, but if the opponent is more defensive and can't get in behind for crosses or shooting moving him on the right for some long shots works as well.
  • JohnDoe
    11276 posts Has That Special Something
    Luckily for you, it'll just be a couple more draft matches and the suffering will be over.
  • FixFifaaaaa
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    Think u may be right op. Watched some fut channel replays over two weeks. The amount of time he gets pushed off the ball and misplaced passes is atrocious even considering he’s being controlled by the pros. I can tell when a player is **** by how the pros use certain type and Bale cf falls in that category.
  • Seandimes
    1803 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bale is like a worse version of Ronaldo. Hes got the strength and pace, but if you just run into him, you can get im off balance easily.
    Hes not suited for the cf position since he doesnt have the dribbling and a problem with his balance. Hes good as a striker if you have players around him that can set up goals for him.