Weekend League Qualification

jacko1759
359 posts Sunday League Hero
Alright lads,

If I get my 11 wins this weekend but don’t claim my rewards until after next weekend league, will I still qualify for the weekend league following me opening my rewards?

I’m on holiday next weekend so wondering I open rewards after this my qualification for the weekend after I’m back will still be there??

Comments

• Jfo88
    22555 posts Club Captain
    Just open them on the companion app
  • jacko1759
    Want qualification for the weekend after next though mate. Would I still get that if I delay opening them?
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    jacko1759 wrote: »
    Want qualification for the weekend after next though mate. Would I still get that if I delay opening them?

No - this week only
  • jacko1759
    paw14 wrote: »

No - this week only

Nightmare!

• Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner

No - this week only

Nightmare!

Right? You qualify for the NEXT week, but you expect them to give it to you two weeks later... What a nightmare :lol:
  • jacko1759

No - this week only

Nightmare!

Right? You qualify for the NEXT week, but you expect them to give it to you two weeks later... What a nightmare :lol:

I didn’t say I “expect” anything :D
  • Silent Singer74
    676 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No it's just for the next weekend but it should be for whatever weekend you can play really in my opinion. Maybe next year, ea might have some sort of positive relationship with people who play their game.