sbc griezman cost me 480k after packs and its totally worth it.

tworaf
215 posts Sunday League Hero
and I have prepared 17 teams before sbc was out. had to buy barca real and athleti. I had the shittiest packs ever in my life. only pulled pepe and fahrmann and a position change card that sold for 5k.

So far he is the perfect striker for my playstyle. I like to compare him to prime hernandez and Tif mertens. He is far superior to both! Has more stamina and strengh, easy to link in a hybrid cause of nationality and league. high composure, agility, passing, deibbling and basically everything.

but what suprised me more than anything is that with hawk chem he is a 95 rated st and with the boost to strengh he is not that fragile anymore!

Tots is in a month but his card will be no less than 1m if not more. 400k-500k for this beast is really nothing!

Comments

• dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    Doubt his tots will be more than a mil, maybe around his sbc price. If he however is around a mil then I will take that time to hopefully try to get his sbc or something. He would the ideal cf for me in a 4411, the sad thing is that I have larsson who is basically useless if I do get sbc griezmann
  • JohnDoe
    11253 posts Has That Special Something
    480k for an untradeable card which will most likely get a TOTS worth 600-800k (at most) in a month or so is just not totally worth it. Just saying.
  • DadBod
    6265 posts Big Money Move
    No
  • dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2018
    No

@Renamed1802121631 you have a squad stacked on great icons of course you don't need this guy :D
  • Phildeleg
    1166 posts Professional
    Glad you like him :)
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    480k for an untradeable card which will most likely get a TOTS worth 600-800k (at most) in a month or so is just not totally worth it. Just saying.

His tots will definitely be closer to the 800k+ side, as his best special cards always are.
  • TOTS Griezmann will be cost 1 million? no) 600-700k, and maybe even less.
  • JohnDoe

His tots will definitely be closer to the 800k+ side, as his best special cards always are.

Even so. I wouldn’t tie up nearly 500k in a card which will be pretty basic in a month.
  • LovelyVillain
    TOTS Griezmann will be cost 1 million? no) 600-700k, and maybe even less.

He won’t be less than 600k his TOTS cards have never been under 800k and there’s more coins this year. He will settle at minimum 750k, but likely 850k. He will drop to 700k briefly but he won’t stay there.
  • JohnDoe

He won’t be less than 600k his TOTS cards have never been under 800k and there’s more coins this year. He will settle at minimum 750k, but likely 850k. He will drop to 700k briefly but he won’t stay there.

I bought his TOTS for 620k(ish) last year on Xbone.
  • TOTS Griezmann will be cost 1 million? no) 600-700k, and maybe even less.

Do not forget that you now have Icons and no one knows what the prices for TOTS cards will be. I guess there will be a lot of cheap cards
  • Zero_velocity
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Shocking choice to do his sbc now
  • LovelyVillain

Do not forget that you now have Icons and no one knows what the prices for TOTS cards will be. I guess there will be a lot of cheap cards

Wishful thinking. I’ve had Icons for years on Xbox, TOTS are always pretty predictable so long as you expect them to be within range of their prior prices. The ICON STs that can compete stat wise with TOTS (Prime Ronaldo and Prime Pele basically) will be more than the TOTS, so they won’t affect the TOTS price. 600k is what you can expect to pay for a decent midfielder or good defender, not an elite Striker.
  • JohnDoe
    edited April 2018

Wishful thinking. I’ve had Icons for years on Xbox, TOTS are always pretty predictable so long as you expect them to be within range of their prior prices. The ICON STs that can compete stat wise with TOTS (Prime Ronaldo and Prime Pele basically) will be more than the TOTS, so they won’t affect the TOTS price. 600k is what you can expect to pay for a decent midfielder or good defender, not an elite Striker.

Ah, you’re on PC. My bad.
  • LovelyVillain

Ah, you’re on PC. My bad.

I said I was on Xbox. A decent TOTS midfielder will be 600k. Nainggolan TOTS last year was 3 million on Xbox and settled at 1.4 million. You figure it out from there.
  • Bananakick
    239 posts Sunday League Hero
    Done him as all teams are prep long ago. Saving the packs for tots though.
  • DadBod
    6265 posts Big Money Move
    dylanmx wrote: »
    No

@Renamed1802121631 you have a squad stacked on great icons of course you don't need this guy :D

Lol
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    721k for griezman lol - who in their right mind would do that
  • Safehands84
    3375 posts National Call-Up
    Shocking choice to do his sbc now

I think a lot agree I thought my players would be going like hot cakes but not at the rate I expected
  • Lukaku9
    351 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bananakick wrote: »
    Done him as all teams are prep long ago. Saving the packs for tots though.

Snap
  • Nogin182
    2294 posts Fans' Favourite
    Can't believe ea realised this card so close to tots. This card would have been great 4months ago.
  • Futfanatic
    12551 posts Has That Special Something
    Nogin182 wrote: »
    Can't believe ea realised this card so close to tots. This card would have been great 4months ago.

Yes I would have done it to if it was released earlier.
  • ozcs_69
    3010 posts National Call-Up
    it's a great card and his TOTS will start at 2m, as it did last year and will drop to 1.2 after few weeks
  • Lackosweat
    5524 posts Big Money Move
    ozcs_69 wrote: »
    it's a great card and his TOTS will start at 2m, as it did last year and will drop to 1.2 after few years

• ozcs_69
    3010 posts National Call-Up
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    ozcs_69 wrote: »
    it's a great card and his TOTS will start at 2m, as it did last year and will drop to 1.2 after few years

lol, good one
  • Denz
    2030 posts Fans' Favourite

Are there more coins though? I'd say a lot have been tied up in untradeable icons. All part of the ea plan to get even more packs sold at tots.

Personally I think tots will be quite cheap in comparison to previous years. Not ridiculously cheap of course.
  • LovelyVillain
    Denz wrote: »

Are there more coins though? I'd say a lot have been tied up in untradeable icons. All part of the ea plan to get even more packs sold at tots.

Personally I think tots will be quite cheap in comparison to previous years. Not ridiculously cheap of course.

There’s definitely more coins out right now than last year, even with the SBCs. Just look at the average teams. And if most people have high end Prime Icons like Vieira/Ronny/Gullit, they won’t really be able to upgrade them.
  • Idek
    10087 posts Has That Special Something
    If this came out a month ago I would have done it, would rather have the extra 400k or so this late in the game
  • Angy
    2739 posts Fans' Favourite

Lol no...his price when he was one of the most OP players in the game was 600k in one of the previous fifas. He is just not the kind of a player people like usin as there are always better pllayers than him in the price range....thus his price doesn't go too high
  • mindm4ster
    4926 posts Big Money Move
    pointless at this stage of the game

but if you enjoy him -good for you