The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Is the dragback op?

Gorda
3447 posts National Call-Up
I hate People that use and abuse the dragback in weekend league. Almost impossible to get ball Of them so annoying.

Comments

• FootyFootyFootball
    2706 posts Fans' Favourite
    Every b*stard does it against me so I assume there's some kind of youtube video out there the kiddies are obsessed with.
  • Nobber93
    1683 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah just played some guy spamming it on the edge of the box
  • Nobber93
    Nobber93 wrote: »

Just seen one of the Hastag Idiots done a tutorial on it and said it’s impossible to stop.
  • Gorda

Just seen one of the Hastag Idiots done a tutorial on it and said it’s impossible to stop.
    Lol great
  • Nobber93
    Gorda wrote: »

Lol great

From what I watched you don’t need to slow down so manually you have no idea it’s coming also the Ai just flip out and go running to the touch line. Unless they run into you. You can’t do a thing :neutral:

• Gorda

Lol great

From what I watched you don’t need to slow down so manually you have no idea it’s coming also the Ai just flip out and go running to the touch line. Unless they run into you. You can’t do a thing :neutral:
    who Did the tutorial? Boraslegend?

• Nobber93

Lol great

That’s the one I just YouTubed

• Gorda

Lol great

That’s the one I just YouTubed
    ok Thx

• Nervous_Nick
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    Nothing new....everybody and his sister have been abusing dragback since october...
  • Mrcosmo
    365 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How do you do it?
  • Gorda
    Mrcosmo wrote: »
    How do you do it?
    just press r1 and opposite direction you facing, you can also change direction midway with the right stick.