Football memorabilia

Antparry92
17669 posts World Class
Thought I’d throw this up mainly because I’ve not seen anything for football memorabilia up on here and secondly because I’ve found a few bits and pieces in my garage in the house I moved in to last year. Few weeks ago we got round to sorting outside and the garage and I found a load of posters (mainly Everton which is handy) and a load top trumps but they’re only a couple of years old but know they’re sometime collectible.

Where would be the best place to check? Ebay?

Comments

• BuffonJuve93
    1174 posts Professional
    As a toffee I'm tempted to buy some
  • Antparry92
    17669 posts World Class
    There’s one that I’m gonna frame for Christmas and send to my brother cause he’d be over the moon with it
  • BuffonJuve93
    1174 posts Professional
    We're talking about Everton (Uruguay), right?
  • Antparry92
    17669 posts World Class
    We're talking about Everton (Uruguay), right?

No, Everton as in premiership :joy:
  • Knowlesdinho
    10491 posts Has That Special Something
    eBay is good, I buy and sell collectibles on there.

There’s a lot of competition, but I find that selling bundles is quite successful.

I often buy a full box of stickers off Amazon or EBay and split them into bundles to sell. It takes time and effort, but you can double, even triple your money.
  • NornIron
    11338 posts Has That Special Something
    I have a load of panini adrenarlyn cards mostly from Euro 2016 because of N.Ireland being in it but a few Limited Edition from 2010,2012 and 2014.
    Klose, kaka,Ronaldo, Shevchenko etc.
  • Antparry92
    17669 posts World Class
    Definitely going to go down the eBay route to get ideas of prices etc
  • Falafelmonster
    4817 posts National Call-Up
    What do you have? Would be cool to know
  • Keano
    13411 posts Has That Special Something
    Got loads of those microstars (prob like 200), including some really rare ones in my cupboard, used to love them untill some moron I babysat took an interest in the United Ronaldo & stole him.

Also got a match worn Micheal Carrick shirt from Uniteds 1-0 win vs West ham in 2012. Need to get it framed though, haven't bothered thus far but i'd be putting that on my wall.

I'd look at Ebay first mate that's where everyone goes for that sort of stuff other than sites specifically for that.
  • alex1987
    5494 posts Big Money Move
    My granddad's brother has been a 25 year season card holder for Ajax so he has his own spot in the stadium.
    He gave me a book filled with game tickets, among them a Dortmund - Ajax game including train tickets in 1995 the year Ajax won the Champions League and an Ajax - Bayern(semi final also 1995) ticket in the Amsterdam Olympic stadium.
    There's also some pictures and stuff in there but would never sell these. Keeping this and giving these to my kids.
  • Waldog94
    1591 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have a world cup final ticket framed from the 1970 world cup final seat number 017
    I also have a few signed bobby robson alan shearer and gary speed items along with a signed rob lee shirt plus 50+ shirts that i have collected everytime i go away anywhere i pick up a couple of shirts
  • Sercs
    18646 posts World Class
    ebay or gumtree, probably ebay though given you want country wide interest and value is very subjective
  • Antparry92
    17669 posts World Class
    Waldog94 wrote: »
    I have a world cup final ticket framed from the 1970 world cup final seat number 017
    I also have a few signed bobby robson alan shearer and gary speed items along with a signed rob lee shirt plus 50+ shirts that i have collected everytime i go away anywhere i pick up a couple of shirts

Would love a few Gary Speed items
  • TomOTW
    662 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Waldog94 wrote: »

Would love a few Gary Speed items

Dark sense of humour kicked in here, be arsed with the PC brigade though!

@Waldog94
    What do you do with it all? if I built up a decent collection I imagine I'd want a spare room to exhibit it all