The crash is here

bad pack luck
2827 posts Fans' Favourite
Cm8dU3Y.png

So how many of you are sitting on coins and what are you doing in the meantime? Using cheap sweat squads?

Comments

• Finesse_4days
    17835 posts World Class
    edited April 2018
    most people on here (not me i only have 2 prime icons) have stacked squads full of untradeable prime icons so not many people would have selled up and none really gives a crap any more about selling up for tots unless you have not many coins and are desperate for a tots like lozano .
  • Jfo88
    23100 posts Club Captain
    most people on here (not me) have stacked squads full of untadeable prime icons son not many people would have selled up and none really gives a **** any more about selling up for tots unless you have not many coins and are desperate for a tots like lozano .

Every time I read one of your posts I get dumer
  • bad pack luck
    most people on here (not me) have stacked squads full of untadeable prime icons son not many people would have selled up and none really gives a **** any more about selling up for tots unless you have not many coins and are desperate for a tots like lozano .

Enjoy your untradable prime Rui Costa you paid 1.2mil for.
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain

I’ll never

Ever

Ever

Understand that logic, what if he enjoys the Card? What if he has a emotional connection to the player?

My god AGAIN why people worry or judge what other people do with their coins is beyond me
  • Finesse_4days
    17835 posts World Class

ill enjoy my prime adp that i am near 900 goals with and my prime hernadez who i have got 200 goals with rather than sitting on coins for large periods of time, i don't no why youd assume id use that disgrace of a prime icon.
  • bad pack luck

ill enjoy my prime adp that i am near 900 goals with and my prime hernadez who i have got 200 goals with rather than sitting on coins for large periods of time, i don't no why youd assume id use that disgrace of a prime icon.

:D prime Hernendez huh?
  • Finesse_4days
    17835 posts World Class
    Jfo88 wrote: »

says the guy who cant spell a term used to insult people with less intelligence by people who lack intelligence themselves as it actually means not being able to speak and is an unintelligent term, the irony is rich.
  • Finesse_4days
    17835 posts World Class

hes elite quality, aa9 skillz got elite 1and was in and around top 100 using him so hes clearly an elite level striker.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    What team are you buying in this crash that’s happening ? @bad pack luck
  • SlipperyPeople3
    1066 posts Professional
    Seriously, wtf with all the petty crap cyber spats lately?!
  • Ofthewelsh
    3568 posts National Call-Up
    Seriously, wtf with all the petty **** cyber spats lately?!

Brexit.
  • Azof
    20343 posts Club Captain
    Seriously, wtf with all the petty **** cyber spats lately?!

forums have always been like this
  • Jfo88
    23100 posts Club Captain

says the guy who cant spell a term used to insult people with less intelligence by people who lack intelligence themselves as it actually means not being able to speak and is an unintelligent term, the irony is rich.

The irony of you not getting that it was misspelled on purpose :joy:
  • bad pack luck

hes elite quality, aa9 skillz got elite 1and was in and around top 100 using him so hes clearly an elite level striker.

:D Hernandez is elite now I've heard it all.
  • TalentFG
    1559 posts Play-Off Hero

Pretty sure he spelt it that way on purpose
  • Finesse_4days
    17835 posts World Class

:D Hernandez is elite now I've heard it all.
    he has everything apart from strength and the only strikers better are players like r9 cr7 and potm aguero so you are either trolling no nothing about fifa or think that to be elite you need to be in the top 4 strikers in the game.
  • TalentFG
    1559 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've got a nice balance. Sold up anything of real value but I have 5 Prime icons to play with in the down time.
  • Finesse_4days
    17835 posts World Class

your original attack made no sense, considering what i said was completely true, you really think loads of people are playing with cheap sweat squads on here have you seen the wl thread or the icon thread, alot of the people in general discussion have terrible teams but in the xbox section theres loads of people with quality squads and people who do well in weekend league who wouldn't even need to think about playing with scrub teams.
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner

Exactly what I thought and I knew he'd bite at it :joy:
  • BuffonJuve93
    1175 posts Professional
    It's going to be funny when a World Cup edition comes out and y'all have no coins.
  • Finesse_4days
    17835 posts World Class
    edited April 2018

enjoy your silver Donavon next fifa bro i suppose that's about as good as it gets for us cards on fifa if your lucky he may get a prime icon card that will be the same rating as eddie Johnson in his prime.
  • BuffonJuve93
    1175 posts Professional

enjoy your silver Donavon next fifa bro i suppose that's about as good as it gets for us cards on fifa if your lucky he may get a prime icon card that will be the same rating as eddie Johnson in his prime.

Are you Dismemberment?
  • WFCBagnall
    95326 posts Moderator

Who ever paid 1.2m for Rui?
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner

Are you Dismemberment?

He certainly needs some more better learning.
  • Whoman
    6051 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2018

Rui was more like 450k from scratch before packs, less if you had bought high rated players before or happened to pack something of value.

But hey, facts are so boring ... :(

All i need is to trade a little and every crash/"crash" i continue to play with a handful of primes and a few good IFs for "cheap" and i'm golden. That's more worthwhile to me than selling my team and playing with a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ team out of fear of loosing virtual currency.
  • xHerdie
    5484 posts Big Money Move

Are you Dismemberment?

Don’t talk about a legend that way
  • Finesse_4days
    17835 posts World Class

Are you Dismemberment?
    what dictionary did you find that in bro? maybe you should read it again and find that it means the act of cutting off limbs if you actually realised what that means and are using that as an insult then your intelligence level may be slightly lacking, i don't usually insult but this thread is full of the most ignorant trolls on the forums.
  • BuffonJuve93
    1175 posts Professional
    xHerdie wrote: »

Are you Dismemberment?

Don’t talk about a legend that way

I remember when Dismemberment claimed that he was in trials for Colorado Rapids FC, and that his surname was Charles. That was one of the funniest nights the forums have ever seen.
  • Finesse_4days
    17835 posts World Class
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Who ever paid 1.2m for Rui?

some of the people in this thread should be rounded up by dave saves and thrown into general discussion
  • Arron xox
    4135 posts National Call-Up
    Sat on 400k and growing playing with my same strong team no point selling and not enjoying the game