The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Am I right?

Enigma8784
1823 posts Play-Off Hero
Afternoon folks

Saving for R9 so decided to have a club clearout.

Never use training cards so discarded the dross and sold some of the gold cards but also discarded all my coaches as I thought they added a boost when you apply the item like a manager contract boost however I have been playing awfully since, can’t finish need to tackle everyone at least twice before I get the ball.

Please tell me they only work when applying training cards as for 10k it has hurt me. It’s probably nothing but just remembered and thought I would ask

Comments

• TurdFerguson
    2593 posts Fans' Favourite
    They work by adding a boost to the effect of certain cards, I think only contracts and fitness, to players. If you have a certain number of managers, you can boost these things by 50%, ie your +12 contract card will actually give you +18, etc etc
  • Enigma8784
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    They work by adding a boost to the effect of certain cards, I think only contracts and fitness, to players. If you have a certain number of managers, you can boost these things by 50%, ie your +12 contract card will actually give you +18, etc etc

Yeah so a finishing coach wouldn’t actually add anything to the teams finishing ability unless you applied a finishing training card would it?
  • Clancy
    7765 posts League Winner
    Enigma8784 wrote: »

Yeah so a finishing coach wouldn’t actually add anything to the teams finishing ability unless you applied a finishing training card would it?

Yup, they only increase the effect of consumable cards

You've just gone on a bad run like happens to everyone now and again. Nothing to do with clearing your club
  • Enigma8784
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    Clancy wrote: »

You've just gone on a bad run like happens to everyone now and again. Nothing to do with clearing your club

Thought so thanks. Looking for something to blame my bad run on haha
  • Enigma8784 wrote: »
    Clancy wrote: »

Thought so thanks. Looking for something to blame my bad run on haha

Scripting momentum handicapping. Put in a 5er
  • You did what the losing streak is designed for sell your team
  • Enigma8784
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    You did what the losing streak is designed for sell your team

I’ve not sold any of my team most and untradeable primes anyway just been selling fitness cards and duplicates while waiting for the league SBC to eventually drop