The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

FUT swap deals

Solari
1880 posts Play-Off Hero
Not for switch players again haha...

Comments

• But this is nice, without this event you dont play, so more ppl leaving this crap of game.
  • Floatingkeyboard
    1064 posts Professional
    Whut? Are you serious???
  • Floatingkeyboard
    1064 posts Professional
    edited April 2018
    I’m trying to get in touch with @EA_Leeloo but she is running away from her responsibilities again. Never get an answer in return from her, even when I approach her with constructive comments and questions. This is unacceptable and a toxic situation for the fifa buyers and players on the nintendo switch platform.
  • sdub51
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    don't get why EA couldn't put at least objectives on Switch.

the content issues are serious but an even more alarming trend is the lack of players to connect to online. i searched 6-7 times this morning for a match in Seasons (where there are 10x as many players as FUT), and nothing!
  • Floatingkeyboard
    1064 posts Professional
    sdub51 wrote: »

the content issues are serious but an even more alarming trend is the lack of players to connect to online. i searched 6-7 times this morning for a match in Seasons (where there are 10x as many players as FUT), and nothing!
    Cause-effect dude. No new content means less and less players online.

• sdub51 wrote: »

+10
  • Solari
    1880 posts Play-Off Hero
    And now the console players can get fut swap players via SBC. Why can’t they do the same to switch players?!
  • sdub51

True but FUT content shouldn't be an issue in default roster Seasons
  • sdub51
    is there a disclaimer or something on the back of the FIFA Switch game box that says something like "This version of FIFA contains 80% of the Ultimate Team content available on other platforms."
  • Floatingkeyboard
    1064 posts Professional
    is there a disclaimer or something on the back of the FIFA Switch game box that says something like "This version of FIFA contains 80% of the Ultimate Team content available on other platforms."
    No therefore this could be an illegal action by EA. It’s misleading in the most pure sense, they sell a product which does not meet the customer expectations.