EA Sports EFL Young Player of the Year

Pretty much bang on to be Sessegnon, will they do an SBC for him? What do you think the requirements will be

Comments

• krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    82 rated squad with 10 brick slots
  • Hicksy2011
    13423 posts Has That Special Something
    I am hoping it will be like Fulham squad with one TOTW, trade in a special Sessegnon, a 77 rated championship team and like an 81 rated England team (maybe a TOTW in each of those as well)
    would seem fair to me, would cost about 85k if bought now and probs like 140k at the time
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    @Hicksy2011

Not an avid watcher - Would he be LB or LW?
  • Dinksy
    2093 posts Fans' Favourite
    I wouldn't say Sess is a lock tbh. Could easily be Neves
  • Hicksy2011
    its pretty much 50/50 in terms of games but it should be a LW, but they list him as a defender on the vote so will almost certainly be released as an LB
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    its pretty much 50/50 in terms of games but it should be a LW, but they list him as a defender on the vote so will almost certainly be released as an LB
    Cheers!
  • Hicksy2011
    Dinksy wrote: »

I would say that but they have accidentally rigged the vote in his favour, they have made it look like he has scored 14 goals from LB
  • Aidennes
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    Haven't saw much of the championship this season as I gave up in October (Disillusioned Sunderland supporter) - But looking at stats and a lot of peoples opinions. Wouldn't say Sessegnon is a lock in the slightest. Ruben Neves has been consistently excellent throughout this season being a crucial linchpin in Wolves' title surge. Different types of player so it is hard to compare. But definitely do not count Sess being it 100% at all.
  • Chwolves_204
    81 posts Park Captain

Neves main award sess young for me. Don’t get how crainey is final 3 when he’s missed half the season. I get he’s played well but surely Sol Bamba or Leon Clark should have got in instead
  • Dinksy
    2093 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »

I would say that but they have accidentally rigged the vote in his favour, they have made it look like he has scored 14 goals from LB

yeah exactly, majority of his goals have come from LW since Matt Targett joined on loan and was able to play LB. It'll be interesting to see if the winner of Young player also wins the player of the year award
  • Janoe1
    7673 posts League Winner
    Was in packs last year