Permanent ban from market web app without broken any rules

fazer
159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited April 2018
Hi Im got permanent ban from market in fut web app for " broken rules " but im think im not broke any rules .

Let me tell you honest what im do

Im login in fut web market and make manual - without any bots - ctrl +c copy my prize example 3000 and ctrl + v paste my prize and im beting in this way agresive to my chosen player with let say 30 - 40 same bets in row. for 30 - 40 cards next pause watch some youtube etc and after some time again ctrl +v copy paste manual my prize and betting agresive again around 30-40 cards.

And they put me pernament ban for market with accusion using bot and part of coins sale share account with secund part - farming coins.

Im understand my betting way mayby looks like suspictionts for them but im do this manual -they dont have i fut rulez write any sentence is not allowed betting agresive even 100 cards in row if person do this manual and in same time they have a lot this capatcha and puzzle to stop all bots ( im make all capatcha and puzzle without any problem and play in middle some games.

So mayby my masive betting strategy looks for them like bots but was manual and for rest accused ( coins sale - shared account with other customers is completly strange and not true

So can someone tell me is any chance for me to resolved this issue and got market unlocked ? im write them ticket with explain im not broke any rulez but im just recived only copy paste answer im broken rulez - and person who answer this probably even not read my message - just make standard denny complain .

So is any way to got again revieved customers complain who got not corecct ban ? Or they dont care and sometimes baned customers in not corect way and this is end of story without any chance to honest revieved issue?

Comments

• Bigfootisblurry
    2276 posts Fans' Favourite
    *rules
  • DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    Don’t worry too much on fifa.. go to school and study hard.. it will help you in the future
  • fazer
    edited April 2018
    *rules

English is not my native language so im know im make a lot mistakes - and im already after school im a little old player ;d
  • Chubz
    3225 posts National Call-Up
    you got a market from market :) I reckon you mean you got a market ban using the web app and companion app...but you did nothing wrong? Welcome aboard!!! plently of space for you...although this ship is getting full now. So many people have been incorrectly market banned.

I have a feeling it was all related to inflacted price of players needed for the Base ICON and Prime icon SBC's. I got market banned TWICE within a few days (still am), and after so many complaints they said it was because I used a 3rd party app to connect to fifa (what a load of rubbish).
  • fazer
    edited April 2018
    Chubz wrote: »
    you got a market from market :) I reckon you mean you got a market ban using the web app and companion app...but you did nothing wrong? Welcome aboard!!! plently of space for you...although this ship is getting full now. So many people have been incorrectly market banned.

I have a feeling it was all related to inflacted price of players needed for the Base ICON and Prime icon SBC's. I got market banned TWICE within a few days (still am), and after so many complaints they said it was because I used a 3rd party app to connect to fifa (what a load of rubbish).

Yes yes - Im corrected a little mistakes in text - Im got just one market web app ban but permanent ...