How should I spend my last months/coins on fifa?

Brosing
287 posts Sunday League Hero
So I currently do not play WL anymore due to many reasons but this isn't a thread about complaining.

Anyways, as I do not like the gameplay but still has the urge to play some fifa I got myself in a bit of a problem. What should I do?

I started to play career-mode and so far I have enjoyed it but I wonder what I should do with my FUT team. I have around 1 million coins stacked up and I was either thinking of buying a sick TOTS or perhaps spending a large amount (if not all) coins in the world-cup mode?

What would you do? I feel like fifa 18 is beyond salvation and soon enough fifa 19 will be in hype. I just want to enjoy the game :)

Comments

• Shutup
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    Packs. Game is dead.
  • Brosing
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    Shutup wrote: »
    Packs. Game is dead.

Haha well, that would not be an intresting way to end my fifa 18 session.
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    Wait to tots and try some fun players. And if WC mode comes out, spend your coins there if that will be an option
  • jhonps3
    1712 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wait for tots
  • nirv-
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited April 2018
    krappen07 wrote: »
    Wait to tots and try some fun players. And if WC mode comes out, spend your coins there if that will be an option

Too much pacm selling opportunities lost. If the rest of fif 18 is any indication, doubt theyll let you transfer them over.

Buy cheap OP attackers and spend on defense, play some online seasons, upset players who have icons with missing traits/specialties. EZ PEEZY
    Post edited by nirv- on
  • the_boss_gurveer
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite
    planning to sell everything and open packs in mid-august
  • nextqprmanager
    3324 posts National Call-Up
    Build a new team with unusual players` that you have not tried before - you never know, could be interesting?
    then wait for tots