Is there a way to cancel/switch back tactics in game? And what is team pressing?

alanrudy
1557 posts Play-Off Hero
A couple times I meant to quickly switch to ultra attacking but accidently pressed the up/down arrows and switched my offense/defense tactics (offsides trap, cb joins attack, etc)......is there a quick way to cancel that to stick back to the tactics I had? Also, what is team pressing exactly? Seems similar to high pressure.

Comments

• maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2018
    You select it again to cancel quick tactic like team press. CB joins attack is restarted after every attack i think.
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    Team press means your players will more closely mark their man.
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    maksi wrote: »
    You select it again to cancel quick tactic like team press. CB joins attack is restarted after every attack i think.
    maksi wrote: »
    Team press means your players will more closely mark their man.

Thanks so much @maksi . That does make sense about cancelling, although I think it might be there for more than one attack, because it seems swapping wings is something you'd want to do more than just that one possession. And that makes sense about team press, don't know why I was having a brain fart between differentiating that and high pressure, thanks again!