Has anyone experienced this glitch when listing players on the web app??

LuckyStrikE
3484 posts National Call-Up
I was listing cards on my transfer pile to make space so I could sell some of the cards I packed from the MM packs today.

I went to Club, then Players, then to second page and selected the 85 Gundogan I just packed. Gundogan shows up on the right pane and I put the price 15000 start and 15250 bin and then hit list item.

Then for some reason I was still seeing Gundogan on my list of players. so I went to the transfer pile and it showed that my 89 Modric had been listed instead of the player I had selected. I was looking at Gundogans card on the right pane when I went to put in the price, so I know I didn't select the wrong card to list.

I want to know if anyone has experienced this type of glitch in the web lately.

If you have not experienced this issue, please don't post in here. I only want to see who else "has" experienced this problem.

Comments

• YOLOT0URE
    7892 posts League Winner
    I’ve had the glitch where every card shows twice if that’s what you mean
  • LuckyStrikE
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    I’ve had the glitch where every card shows twice if that’s what you mean

no, I have seen the duplicates in my pile before. This was looking at my list of players, selecting gundogan, he shows on the right pane so I can put the numbers in for listing him and then when I hit list, he didnt dissappear from the left pane. Instead it sold my luka Modric. I wouldn't care if I did it by accident as its only 35k in coins that I lost, but I know I was looking right at Gundogan and hit list. You know as I do you have to select the player and then go on the right side where he shows up to list him.

I did have the browsers half the size as I used the other half for futbin. So im literally looking back and forth at the picture of Gundogan on both browsers when pricing. I would have noticed a goblins face instead of Gundogan.
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    I have had instances where I have compared cards, and when you go back, it jumps to the first in the list, but seeing the original card.

Not kidding - I listed 2x Carrasco's a few weeks back for 1700 coins - both times, whilst trying to sell some other Atletico player. I was talking with someone which didn't help :joy: .
  • LuckyStrikE
    I have had instances where I have compared cards, and when you go back, it jumps to the first in the list, but seeing the original card.

Not kidding - I listed 2x Carrasco's a few weeks back for 1700 coins - both times, whilst trying to sell some other Atletico player. I was talking with someone which didn't help :joy: .

Yeah, that I have seen. But this is on the club section and not on the transfer list part. I was listing the card straight from my club.