why is chiellini rated 89??

tworaf
215 posts Sunday League Hero
First of all Im not trolling and second Yes Im a real madrid fan and I've only seen chiellini playing in CL. But In all the matches I've seen him playing he was either average or total trash like tonight and last year's Cl final.

is he pulling outstanding performances in Calcio? I cant belive he is 89 and varane 85 lol. Alex sandro looks lile another average left back to me who was murdered all game by an 84 rated right back dani carvajal....

Comments

• Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    tworaf wrote: »
    First of all Im not trolling and second Yes Im a real madrid fan and I've only seen chiellini playing in CL. But In all the matches I've seen him playing he was either average or total trash like tonight and last year's Cl final.

is he pulling outstanding performances in Calcio? I cant belive he is 89 and varane 85 lol. Alex sandro looks lile another average left back to me who was murdered all game by an 84 rated right back dani carvajal....

If you think for a second the ratings in FIFA reflect real life...
  • Deano2508
    2442 posts Fans' Favourite
    He’s one of the best cbs in the world, had a bad night as did juve on the whole
  • Tornado31619
    16577 posts World Class
    I don’t mind Chiellini being an 89, it’s Ramos whose rating is a joke. Hummels should be the highest in the game
  • tworaf
    Deano2508 wrote: »

juve didnt have a bad night. It played way better than real madrid until ronaldo scored the second goal. ronaldo won the march on his own. he is unstoppable when on form
  • Deano2508
    2442 posts Fans' Favourite

juve didnt have a bad night. It played way better than real madrid until ronaldo scored the second goal. ronaldo won the march on his own. he is unstoppable when on form

I’d call 3-0 at home a bad night, they weren’t clinical and never looked in control
  • Behnam_12
    399 posts Sunday League Hero

I’d call 3-0 at home a bad night, they weren’t clinical and never looked in control

I'd say they were in total control between the first and second goal. They lost it because they were not clinical enough. Yes defense wasn't the best as well but Real didn't do much between that time.

• tworaf
    Behnam_12 wrote: »

I'd say they were in total control between the first and second goal. They lost it because they were not clinical enough. Yes defense wasn't the best as well but Real didn't do much between that time.

you are right real was lucky juve didnt equalize. Im still insisting chiellini killed juve mentally with that stupid mistake he made. Buffon was going to catch the ball without issues yet he was trying to clear it for mo reason
  • Shutup
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    This thread is 46 rated
  • tworaf
    Shutup wrote: »
    This thread is 46 rated

ur age is is probably rated 13
  • Tornado31619
    16577 posts World Class
    OP, what would you rate Chiellini?
  • BuffonJuve93
    1168 posts Professional
    Lol shut up, it's like asking why Cristiano is 94 after his poor first games into the season.
  • Shutup
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2018
    Shutup wrote: »
    This thread is 46 rated

ur age is is probably rated 13

• Slawter
    3841 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2018
    You say "only watch him in the CL", and yet literally the last game he played in the champions league before tonight was against Spurs and he was nothing short of sensational.
    One of the best centre halves of the past couple decades, deserves the rating.
  • Tornado31619
    16577 posts World Class
    Slawter wrote: »
    You say "only watch him in the CL", and yet literally the last game he played in the champions league before tonight was against Spurs and he was nothing short of sensational.
    One of the best centre halves of the past couple decades, deserves the rating.

I know PSG are a small club, but still.
  • SPAMPEBS
    3909 posts National Call-Up
    Paul pogba is 88 rated... And you're concerned about one of the best cbs of a generation being 89 rated?
  • Tornado31619
    16577 posts World Class
    What’s wrong with Pogs?
  • YNWA1994NV
    1165 posts Professional
    What’s wrong with Pogs?

lolz
  • SPAMPEBS
    3909 posts National Call-Up
    What’s wrong with Pogs?

Jesse Lingard is better than him. That's what's wrong.
  • Nobber93
    1361 posts Play-Off Hero
    I suggest you watch him when they played Spurs in the last leg on the champions league if that’s all you watch. 1 game does not reflect a world class player. Ask any CB or former CB there opinion on Chiellini and they will explain to you why he’s world class.
  • dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2018
    Ronaldo is 94 rated and he's only been good for like 20 minutes this season. I think he should be 87 rated so that it's cheaper to use in sbc's.
  • tworaf
    dylanmx wrote: »
    Ronaldo is 94 rated and he's only been good for like 20 minutes this season. I think he should be 87 rated so that it's cheaper to use in sbc's.

by 20min you mean scoring more goals in the Champions league than entire teams combined?
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    SPAMPEBS wrote: »
    What’s wrong with Pogs?

Jesse Lingard is better than him. That's what's wrong.

• HBK1925
    1887 posts Fans' Favourite
    You must forget the times he wrecker Real Madrid in the semi Final of a few clashes ago. Or the monumental wall he was last CL.
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner

87 rated?! He single-handedly dismantled the best team in Italy.
  • dylanmx
    Tomb1302 wrote: »

@Tomb1302 Juventus where beating them in everything except being clinical. He scored two goals on an old man. Chiellini and buffon arent young anymore. 87 rated seems to good.
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner

@Tomb1302 Juventus where beating them in everything except being clinical. He scored two goals on an old man. Chiellini and buffon arent young anymore. 87 rated seems to good.

You rest my case. Juventus dominated, but no man could seal the game. Ronaldo had and took 2 chances to put the game away. As for scoring on "old men", Allegri is to blame, but I take nothing away from that.
  • The Humanoid Typhoon
    2941 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2018

They are the same age, unless you meant Buffon :D
  • dylanmx

You rest my case. Juventus dominated, but no man could seal the game. Ronaldo had and took 2 chances to put the game away. As for scoring on "old men", Allegri is to blame, but I take nothing away from that.
    Okay fine 92 rated. But Messi still should be the better player in rating
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner

That maybe. I didn't disagree with that :D
  • dylanmx

That maybe. I didn't disagree with that :D

Oh I automatically assumed since you thought ronaldo did good that he was better than Messi, no problem here then