SIF Aboubakar - AKA The Tank

byronw1983
1610 posts Play-Off Hero
I packed him from my WL rewards and I’ve only just had a chance to try him out. He’s actually a beast.

My question is, has anyone else used him? What chem do you have on him?

I was trying out a few players in DKT and he scored a boat load from LCAM. Players were bouncing off him, he’s so strong and ridiculous in the air.

I then tried him in div 1 and the same, he gets into great areas. Anyone used him at an ST with hunter chem? Could be a great super sub at 24k

Comments

• MarkMCFC
    445 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How many you selling lol. but seriously not used him this year but his if was a beast last year
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    lol I was actually gonna sell him before I tried him out. :D

Bargain at 24k.
  • ICUP
    4293 posts National Call-Up
    I buy him on football manager every year. Never used him in FIFA though
  • the_boss_gurveer
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thanks for this thread. I am gonna try him, green link to my Telles, Felipe and Jonas
  • MarkMCFC
    445 posts An Exciting Prospect
    byronw1983 wrote: »

Bargain at 24k.

Just picked a fresh one up for 21k and whacked a hunter on him so I will give him a go as I can play any cam in my team.
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    ICUP wrote: »
    I buy him on football manager every year. Never used him in FIFA though

:D I’m the same, he’s a FM legend. On fifa he’s a quicker, stronger version of MOTM Talisca.
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2018
    Thanks for this thread. I am gonna try him, green link to my Telles, Felipe and Jonas

No worries bro. He’s surprised me. He was great with Engine , you can feel that extra boost in the dribbling needed for CAM positions.
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    MarkMCFC wrote: »
    byronw1983 wrote: »

Bargain at 24k.

Just picked a fresh one up for 21k and whacked a hunter on him so I will give him a go as I can play any cam in my team.

Let me know how he feels with a hunter on him. He has all the stats for a really good lone ST or target man in a two ST attack
  • dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    I was looking at him but I would only be wasting coins since I already have two good strikers
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2375 posts Fans' Favourite
    I use him at ST in 4321 with Hunter. He is indeed a beast and his shooting is great. He has a bit of everything; just enough pace and agility, long shots, finesse shots, finishing, passing and the strength and body width!! He's scored 38 in 31 games for me, 25 or so of the games in the WL.
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    Sounds like worth a try!
  • DeanoZoff
    4741 posts National Call-Up
    Much more of a striker than a cam.

Huge fan
  • sheffutd87
    3441 posts National Call-Up
    I used the first inform for a month in WL when he first came out. He was a brilliant card for the price so imagine the SIF is great
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2018
    I use him at ST in 4321 with Hunter. He is indeed a beast and his shooting is great. He has a bit of everything; just enough pace and agility, long shots, finesse shots, finishing, passing and the strength and body width!! He's scored 38 in 31 games for me, 25 or so of the games in the WL.
    DeanoZoff wrote: »

Huge fan

I might convert him into a striker and stick a hunter chem on him. His stats are really well rounded. 5* skill moves can be handy against tough defenses too. Cheers for the heads up. He’s been really good at CAM for me, the strength to hold off defenders when breaking into the box has been an asset.
    dylanmx wrote: »
    I was looking at him but I would only be wasting coins since I already have two good strikers

I would have thought the same myself i hadn’t packed him. He’s a handful.
  • SlipperyPeople3
    1065 posts Professional

Huge fan

Same. I call him Aboubagoal.
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero

Huge fan

Same. I call him Aboubagoal.

Nice :D
  • CeeQue
    13095 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2018
    Hoping he gets a TOTS card. The whole Porto squad is just rocking stats wise.
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Hoping he gets a TOTS card. The whole Porto squad is just rocking stats wise.

Agreed mate, will be a few great deals to pick up
  • Super lig misses him :'(
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Tomb misses him :'(