Game Crash Logic - Squad Battles

D3ATHSQUAD
2984 posts National Call-Up
Admittedly the first time I have experienced this but just played a game on Legendary for Squad Battles and was up 7-0 in the 89th minute and the game freezes... waited a good two minutes staring at my frozen players until the game crashes me back to my Xbox game selection screen.

Go back in and yay... I get a 0-3 loss and 0 points. Not super salty about it as the points probably won't matter for my end of week finish but c'mon EA.

You need to at least be able to figure out the difference between a game freeze/crash and someone turning the game off. Oh well... off to sleep - game just keeps getting better.

Comments

• Nen
    4347 posts Moderator
    Yeah this happens to me more and more as weeks go by, it even happens to me in champs now...

Its what killed me off from doing SBs early on, it froze for me in game 40 of the week, i finished 1000 points off of T100 that week.I guess like everything if they let people replay the game when they thought it was a legit Freeze people would abuse it somehow.
  • YOLOT0URE
    6949 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah the issue is, just like people did in futchamps and still do in draft, they will find a way to abuse it. I just deal with it now, rarely happens for me personally but did once in 120th min which more annoyed me after spending that long playing lol
  • Orison
    47698 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Had more freezes since the latest patch for some reason. Might be coincidence, but I had like 2-3 in the past week when I don't think I had 2 in the entire year so far :#
  • dylwms
    2306 posts Fans' Favourite
    Happend to me a few times, it's always while I'm In the lead too it seems
  • Hippyboy6
    16864 posts World Class
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Yeah the issue is, just like people did in futchamps and still do in draft, they will find a way to abuse it. I just deal with it now, rarely happens for me personally but did once in 120th min which more annoyed me after spending that long playing lol

@YOLOT0URE are you saying even the AI is using the quit glitch?
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4204 posts National Call-Up
    I would of had Top 100 in squad battles 3 more times if this didnt happen.
  • LSB1210
    485 posts Sunday League Hero
    Happened to me too twice this week. Never before.