updating national squad

hi ea support team. i truley love ea games and play fifa since i think fifa 09 but there is a thing that always annoyed me. why the national squad will not be updated according to the national freindlies?! some of them ar updated like adding naingolan to belguim squad but france squad is not updated. players like dembele martial or hernandes are not added in france squad in live form and on online season. pls add the players in the national teams specialy france. thanks again for making us great games.

Comments

• Hello Salah, I have a solution.

USE ANOTHER NATIONAL TEAM.

THERE ARE OVER 15 NATIONAL TEAM TO USE FROM. GOD, PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE IGGNORANT AND SO NEEDY.
  • Hello Salah, I have a solution.

USE ANOTHER NATIONAL TEAM.

THERE ARE OVER 15 NATIONAL TEAM TO USE FROM. GOD, PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE IGGNORANT AND SO NEEDY.

its not about being needy. its being updated. i like to use the national team that im fan of. actually its not something that weird. i played fifa over other games cause it always try to give us updated squads of teams. updating belguim squad and not teams like france ?! its natrual to play with the teams that you are fan of. and so its natrual to ask for newest update of them man.
    pls ea support team update it and let us play with the teams that we like. thanks for making us great games.