It’s awesome!

Irreverant1_
370 posts Sunday League Hero
Don’t you love unpacking thin mega packs from SB? lol it’s like, sorry bro...not even gonna lie to you and pretend a thick mega pack might at least be a board drop...here’s a couple of thin mega packs for ya! Enjoy lol

Comments

• DadBod
    6265 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah that’s why i’m telling you guys that SB is complete waste of time.. EA will not allow you to pack expensive players for playing against the AI.. ea isn’t stupid
  • Irreverant1_
    370 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah that’s why i’m telling you guys that SB is complete waste of time.. EA will not allow you to pack expensive players for playing against the AI.. ea isn’t stupid

I got some decent players in the beginning...even packed a baby Roberto Carlos...but that was within the first month of FIFA 18....not anymore. Thin packs and Harits it is! lol

I only played to silver 1 this week...not caring for SB as much as I used to...did the math...no way I’d ever make it to top 100....how on earth do you do that? I don’t have the time or patience!
  • mdizzl3
    12333 posts Has That Special Something
    Pack weight is low across the board right now. SB is no different.
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    Seriously though, that thin pack animation is extremely depressing! :D
  • Lackosweat
    5522 posts Big Money Move
    Don’t you love unpacking thin mega packs from SB? lol it’s like, sorry bro...not even gonna lie to you and pretend a thick mega pack might at least be a board drop...here’s a couple of thin mega packs for ya! Enjoy lol

Well, Elite 3 packs are way better than those 2 $hitty mega packs :#