How many League SBCs released in FIFA 17?

Irreverant1_
370 posts Sunday League Hero
Were there 14 league SBCs? We have 12 so far this year...so if they do release another 2. That would be it, right?

Comments

• Dan is Clutch
    24638 posts Club Captain
    PL, La Liga, SPL and Pro League are the ones that should be left if they’re still doing them.
  • Irreverant1_
    370 posts Sunday League Hero
    PL, La Liga, SPL and Pro League are the ones that should be left if they’re still doing them.

Right, so maybe that means they will only release 2 more and that’s it? Might just be La Liga and EPL together!
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    edited April 2018

Right, so maybe that means they will only release 2 more and that’s it? Might just be La Liga and EPL together!

No there's 4 missing. 4 should still be released.
  • gabriel1990
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero

No way man. They have to relese Pro League or I won't be making a lot of coins :D
  • TwoZebras
    5320 posts Big Money Move
    As if they'd leave out the two biggest leagues

But here we are :D
  • Santiago
    21525 posts Club Captain
    TwoZebras wrote: »

I agree. Don't understand how they haven't released the Pro League and the SPL yet
  • BuffonJuve93
    1168 posts Professional
    "The two biggest leagues". Good one. Just the biggest league missing (La Liga). EPL is anything but big.
  • Shaqiri
    1390 posts Professional
    "The two biggest leagues". Good one. Just the biggest league missing (La Liga). EPL is anything but big.

Relative to the game Buff you old crank :D
  • zoltan88zadine
    1854 posts Play-Off Hero

Juventus 2 - 3 Man United
    Inzaghi 6, 10 | Keane 24, Yorke 34, Cole 85
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year

What a strange post.

Either drunk, baiting or deluded.
  • Dalez84
    681 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I don't understand why they don't do the most popular first. The reward players are not that good. Tots will be better than the la liga sbc reward... I am still prepped though and do it for the packs more than the reward player
  • BuffonJuve93
    1168 posts Professional

Juventus 2 - 3 Man United
    Inzaghi 6, 10 | Keane 24, Yorke 34, Cole 85

• Hody
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    Santiago wrote: »

I agree. Don't understand how they haven't released the Pro League and the SPL yet

Pro League is out in the meanwhile, but no SPL?!
  • WFCBagnall
    69581 posts Moderator
    Hody wrote: »
    Santiago wrote: »

Pro League is out in the meanwhile, but no SPL?!

They're bringing out all the professional leagues first.