sold up all 82+ in my club, worth throwing all my 82- to the upgrade sbcs?

BC_United
1001 posts Professional
edited April 2018
so i managed to not do a single of those upgrade sbcs for the last 2 weeks and instead made 1.5M by selling all the 82+ in my club and sold up my TOTYs the last 2 days giving me a coin total of 6.5M and the team below (very mediocre obviously)....

worth throwing all my 82- into the upgrade sbcs to grab a few base icons? I have around 500 of rare and 500 of non-rare 82- NIFs sitting in my club so not sure if i'm better off getting a few base icons this way to spice up the team or sell them all to increase my coin total for TOTS?

WZ9gqTF.jpg

Comments

• Dead Whip
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Depends if you want any of the prime icons or are more interested in the upcoming tots cards

• YOLOT0URE
    6966 posts Big Money Move
    Do you ever make your own decision?
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    Dead Whip wrote: »
    Depends if you want any of the prime icons or are more interested in the upcoming tots cards

even if i'm gonna do the prime icon sbcs i'll probably wait till TOTS as the cost would probably be a lot less? also TOTS probably would be better value stat-wise so i might just use 2-3 prime icons for hybrid purposes
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Do you ever make your own decision?

i always do and for FUT-related decisions i like to ask for opinions here before i decide (which i believe this is one of the reasons the forum exists)... do you have any problem with that?