The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

SIF Aubameyang?

ha032742
35751 posts Moderator
edited April 2018
Next WL is about to get sweatier B)

Comments

  • Tymsy83
    882 posts Semi-Pro
    Two goals one being a penalty? Not a cert for me
  • ha032742
    35751 posts Moderator
    Tymsy83 wrote: »
    Two goals one being a penalty? Not a cert for me

    He has a OTW though so higher likelihood.
  • Tymsy83
    882 posts Semi-Pro
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Tymsy83 wrote: »
    Two goals one being a penalty? Not a cert for me

    He has a OTW though so higher likelihood.
    shouldnt do tho, his been poor overall today and Lacazette has been a million times better in the 20 mins he just played

  • ha032742
    35751 posts Moderator
    Tymsy83 wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Tymsy83 wrote: »
    Two goals one being a penalty? Not a cert for me

    He has a OTW though so higher likelihood.
    shouldnt do tho, his been poor overall today and Lacazette has been a million times better in the 20 mins he just played

    Doesn’t matter for EA :)
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14002 posts Has That Special Something
    If he hadn't let lacazette take the 2ND pen then he would have been a very with a hattrick imo, but good gesture from aubayemang
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Next WL is about to get sweatier B)

    Plz.. I have a few to offload B)
Sign In or Register to comment.