Thanks a lot Fortnite

wwffan99tx
700 posts Semi-Pro
All class quality players have left the game to play Fortnite. Leaving the WL full of No Loss Glitchers. **** you EA. Fix your damn game already you ****. Tired of this ****.

Comments

• ozcs_69
    3128 posts National Call-Up
    Your thread would be closed soon but thanks to fortnite I got my sanity and life back
  • Fab
    17870 posts World Class
    Well why thank you Fortnite!
  • dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    Fab wrote: »
    Well why thank you Fortnite!

• Dinksy
    2018 posts Fans' Favourite
    just stop playing FIFA then
  • Batman442
    3768 posts National Call-Up
    Just play fortnite instead
  • wwffan99tx
    700 posts Semi-Pro
    Dinksy wrote: »

I prefer sports game. Not into fighting games or I would just play fortnite. Its just **** ridiculous that EA can t fix the "no loss Glitch". Just played a team with 6 Icons and 2 TOTY. He goes up 1-0 and boom, I lose connection and take the loss. 5th time in 18 games this has happened. Guess I should just put all players on stay back and park the bus and pray I dont give up a goal because as soon as you do they get you.
  • Batman442
    3768 posts National Call-Up
    wwffan99tx wrote: »
    Dinksy wrote: »

I prefer sports game. Not into fighting games or I would just play fortnite. Its just **** ridiculous that EA can t fix the "no loss Glitch". Just played a team with 6 Icons and 2 TOTY. He goes up 1-0 and boom, I lose connection and take the loss. 5th time in 18 games this has happened. Guess I should just put all players on stay back and park the bus and pray I dont give up a goal because as soon as you do they get you.

I was the same, never played a shooter game until fortnite. You will learn fast, get better and enjoy the it. Good for playing with friends also. And can be a bit of a laugh doing different things in it